It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Maldekian/Crabwood Crop Circle

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Has this crop circle been debunked?

I am trying to re-ignite the The Maldekian/Crabwood Crop Circle discussion because its too important to just ignore it anymore.

Why do people disregard crop circles so easily?

Because man can do it too (which has been done before)

Because if ET was trying to contact the Human race, the human perception would be direct contact, not direct indirect contact.

I posted a thread on why i thought ET would not contact us directly. after babysitting that thread, i theorized a little, and it brought me back to this event and i wanted to re-ignite this topic!

reason WHY I BELIEVE THIS CROP CIRCLE has a significant value is because the message decoded within it.

Reason i beleive it is NOT MAN MADE is because the radiation left behind! also the fact it was done within 4 hours of time and the complexity of the CC couldn't be replicated by a team of CC experts in that span of time.

the The Maldekian/crabwood Crop Circle:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0ea2b00060e3.jpg[/atsimg]

Doesn't it look amazing?

the message in the disc:

"Beware the bearers of false gifts and their broken promises. Much pain, but still time. Believe there is good out there. We oppose deception. Conduit closing. 0x07"

Now the site i grabbed this from took a REALLY close look at the message and has an interesting theory. the links below state others. this connection i am bringing up in the quotes shocked me a bit so read these, read the others, you decide.

"BEWARE THE BEARERS OF FALSE GIFTS AND THEIR BROKEN PROMISES..." Now, It's quite obvious that this message was created for the world to read and decode, and not just solely for the injustice of one man. However, given the short time interval between these separate and yet connected events, combined with the harsh treatment of Dr. Malachi York by the United States federal government and their secret covert organization Co-Intel Pro, in-which no doubt incited this message to be delivered by this advanced Maldekian race. The foundation of this message, obviously a warning in the form of a binary code clearly showcase's the Maldekians anger at the world for it's mounting evil deeds including the arrest of this great sage Dr. Malachi York.

"MUCH PAIN, BUT STILL TIME..." After Malachi's arrest the Nuwaubian nation suffered severe setbacks, but not even this will not stop us for the Elders who are before us have chosen us for this mission.

"WE OPPOSE DECEPTION..." What sage during these sequence of events at that time had been lied upon in such a manner with the local media co-signing and convicting this man in their forums with all sorts of perverted and unsubstantiated slander more than Dr. Malachi Z. York to the whole world?

"BELIEVE THERE IS GOOD OUT THERE..." Clearly, an indication that something great is coming in the form of a rapture where the good of the Earth shall be salvaged.

Source: www.nuwaubian-hotep.net...

Although this guy had a view of a superior race. this site i looked up came up with a connecting view i thought that was relevant to a point, but i also have provided other sources below. this is just one of many interpretations. I am reading as i go. so excuse me if DR. York happens to be a bad connection with the CC. the story was just intriguing. there are more theories on the CC below in the sources. (trying to look at all possibilities, good or BAD)

Dr. Malachi York on wiki

en.wikipedia.org...

Lots of stuff to read, but this has been studied by quite a few people. what the scariest part of all of this is this:

Did the grey alien shown there make Crabwood, as some kind of generous offering to humans on Earth? Not likely! Close to the bottom of that crop picture, we can see a mark or signature of the artist who really made it: look at the large red arrow above. If we invert the entire image using Photoshop, we can see his mark or signature even more clearly: look at the large yellow arrow below.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/89bc224ec8a5.jpg[/atsimg]

Source:www.cropcircleconnector.com...

More stuff to look at, which also have other theories on what the crop circle means and goes into more depth.

Video:

Sources:

www.lucypringle.co.uk...
www.cropcircleconnector.com...
www.cropcircleresearch.com...
www.martinkeitel.net...

S&F if you think this topic is important!!

IF i find anything else, ill add more.

MODS if this is in the wrong forum area, please move/remove! thanks!

EDIT: Video didn't work, i think i Missed a letter, if it still doesn't work, can a Mod help me out?

[edit on 5/31/2009 by ugie1028]

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
MY TAKE on all of this stuff:

we need to figure out what the CC means. i have listed a theory from that site, and a few links with theirs, but i am still undecided on what it relates to. its all an interesting read. i hope you guys don't flame me for using Dr york in that. (still new at this stuff) didint know who he was until i hit that wiki page.

so guys, if any of you have more links to add, reply in this thread. if you have your own theory, you can paste it here. just source it. THANKS!

~ugie

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

IMO there's nothing within the CC unknown to humans. The information is readily available and there are dozens of sites to translate language into binary. The main sticking point for me was a website run by a CC devotee. The guy was on site the same day it was discovered and found a small green led light (including battery) on the edge of the circle. Such LEDs have been described on circlemakers forums as being used for sighting a straight line. The guy's site was inevitably crashed by hundreds of 'hotlinks' because it was a thorough investigation of the circle. Anyway, it's back up and running...Crop Circle Research It's an excellent site and clearly a labor of love.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

how does one obtain the iridium radiation (i think i remember it being that name) that was found at the site as well?

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Do you have a link to a credible site analysis that refers to radiation? I'd be interested to read one. I'm aware that some circles have been described as featuring bent nodes (rather than broken). I think the bar has to be set very high in regards to evidence for unusual features of CCs. I regard CCs as an underground art form that doesn't get enough credit due to it being illegal. Basically, it's vandalism and property damage in the eyes of the law. Banksy gets away with it, but the guys that design CCs are off the public radar

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
LED light or not is not going to help you build this circle in 4hrs. Lots of things are found in crop circles that are put there on purpose to try and make people think they fake. This is not a fake circle. Great post.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

i remember reading it somewhere, but i cannot find the place where they found radiation in the stalks.

if i find it again ill add it here.

BUT i do remember reading about it though, unless i am confusing it for something else. but ill find it. if not then.... its man made?

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   

CCs can be made by organized groups of people. Plans are drafted beforehand, locations selected and checked. If there isn't an extraordinary piece of evidence that implies otherwise, it's reasonable to think 'humans.' If something can be created by us, it's probable that it was. I'd like to think that ETs would be advanced enough to provide a meaningful message...

"Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES. Much PAIN but still time. (Damaged Word). There is GOOD out there.We OPpose DECEPTION. Conduit CLOSING (BELL SOUND)"

That's a fairly empty statement. I've seen more enlightening statements written in the grime of dirty vans.

reply to post by kenton1234
There isn't a single element of the circle that's beyond the scope of humans. Why an alien face? Why an empty message? Stoners? 4 hours? It's dark enough from 10:30PM until 4:30AM and the sightlines from adjacent buildings are obscured by hedges. Why have they made an error in writing the message? The fractal and/or geometric CCs are more interesting than an alien face and a muddled message. 'Bell sound?' Gimme a break

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Sorry dude, but the nuwaubians are freaking nutjobs. I have to admit that one thing really amazes me though, that a guy like Malachi York can get as big a following as he has..

I mean seriously take a look at this guy:

York has been known by a multitude of aliases over the years, many of which he used simultaneously,[39] including the following: * Dr. York * Malakai Z. York * Dr. Malachi Z. York-El * H.E. Dr. Malachi Kobina Yorke™ * Imperial Grand Potentate Noble: Rev. Dr. Malachi Z. York 33°/720° * Consul General: Dr. Malachi Z. York ©™ * Grand Al Mufti "Divan" Noble Rev. Dr. Malichi Z. York-El * Malachi Zodok * Melki Sedec * Nayya Malachizodoq-El * Malachi Zodoq * Melchi Zedek * Amunnubi Rooakhptah * Amunubi Rah Ka Ptah * Amun Nubi Raakh Ptah * Amun-Nubi Re Ankh Ptah * Amunnebu Reakh Tah * Amun Nebu Re * As Sayyid Al Imaam Issa Al Haadi Al Mahdi * Asayeed El Imaam Issa El Haaiy El Mahdi * Isa Abd’Allah Ibn Abu Bakr Muhammad * Isa al Haadi al-Mahdi * Isa Muhammad * Abba Essa * Abba Issa * Isa Abdullah * Akhtah Isa Abdullah * ‘Isa Al-Masih * Imaam Isa * Imam Isa Abu-Bakr * Al Hajj Al Imaam Isa * Al Hajj Al Imaam Isa Abd’Allah Muhammad Al Mahdi * Isa Alibad Mahdi * The Angel Michael * Michael the Great * En. Marduq. Gal * En-Mar. Duq * Murdoq * Al Qubt * El Qubt * Copt * Al Khidr * The Green One * The One * Yanuwn * Yaanuwn * Rabboni D.D. * Rabboni Y’shua Bar El Haady * Amar Utu * Sabathil * Maku * Baa Baa * Baba Bassa Afrika * The Master Teacher * Master Teacher H.E. Sunu: Bawaba Bassa Afriqa * Neter: A’aferti Atum-Re * Nezder: A’aferti Atum Re * Paa Nadir-Amunnub-ReAkh Ptah-Hanut-Djedi-Atum Re (Amun Re) * Paa Nazdir: Atum-Re * The Grand Hierophant:Tuhuti * Chief Black Thunderbird Eagle * The Reformer * et alii

Source:en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by nasdack24k

i already noted that in my OP... thanks for adding this though.

makes u feel special to note something that was already posted...

i already expected flames from it because i didn't take a good look at york before i posted. i edited it to note that way before you did.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Sorry about that. I didn't thoroughly read your post before commenting. I meant nothing personal by it.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky

CCs can be made by organized groups of people. Plans are drafted beforehand, locations selected and checked. If there isn't an extraordinary piece of evidence that implies otherwise, it's reasonable to think 'humans.' If something can be created by us, it's probable that it was. I'd like to think that ETs would be advanced enough to provide a meaningful message...

"Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES. Much PAIN but still time. (Damaged Word). There is GOOD out there.We OPpose DECEPTION. Conduit CLOSING (BELL SOUND)"

That's a fairly empty statement. I've seen more enlightening statements written in the grime of dirty vans.

reply to post by kenton1234
There isn't a single element of the circle that's beyond the scope of humans. Why an alien face? Why an empty message? Stoners? 4 hours? It's dark enough from 10:30PM until 4:30AM and the sightlines from adjacent buildings are obscured by hedges. Why have they made an error in writing the message? The fractal and/or geometric CCs are more interesting than an alien face and a muddled message. 'Bell sound?' Gimme a break

Why do the majority of crop circles appear in England? You think England is the only country with vast areas of crop that can be used to make the crop designs? Above that, England just happens to be the country that most UFO sightings occur in. There is no coincidence here; there IS a definite link.

I happen to be priviledged to know that parts of it are indeed extraterrestrial communication. A small percentage of them are actually made by the extraterrestrials themselves. A much larger percentage are made by humans, but here's the kicker -- the "decision" to make certain designs are the result of ET communication through human consciousness, much the same way a channeler tunes into a source and retrieves information to share with an audience. And then a certain other percentage are made by people who want attention, money and fame.

But on the whole, thats the insane level of intelligence we are interacting with here. The "aliens" aren't confined to a little dinky planet in this limited three-dimensional physical universe. They exist on planes and dimensions that are completely incomprehensible to us right now. Trying to understand their motives and behavior is like an ant trying to conceive why humans commit domestic terrorism.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
How could anyone possibly know this was done in 4hrs unless they were standing watch 24x7? Any credible proof of the 4hrs? To me it looks like a brilliant new technique in crop circle engineering. I suspect a computer program that creates the image then outputs coordinates which you then use leds to make it even more precise. I think this is only ground breaking as a representation of the latest in crop circle engineering... in other words they are taking cc design to the next level. Also, I find it ridiculous that an alien race would use this method of communication. Here they are supposedly trying to get a message across knowing no one (or most) do not believe crop circles are real. It would be far more effective for them to land on the whitehouse lawn and say "beware!", if they really cared about getting a message out. I think we are seeing an amazing piece of art. Now take something of that quality and make it a square mile in size and I'll be convinced.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by cmazzagatti

"I happen to be priviledged to know that parts of it are indeed extraterrestrial communication."

That is some privilege you've got there. In fact, seeing that you know this and can tell us how you know this is quite possibly the biggest discovery and news in human history. So... elaborate?

[edit on 31-5-2009 by contemplator]

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by contemplator
Also, I find it ridiculous that an alien race would use this method of communication. Here they are supposedly trying to get a message across knowing no one (or most) do not believe crop circles are real. It would be far more effective for them to land on the whitehouse lawn and say "beware!", if they really cared about getting a message out. I think we are seeing an amazing piece of art. Now take something of that quality and make it a square mile in size and I'll be convinced.

Why is it ridiculous? It's an ethical means of communication; nobody's harmed, scared, or forced to do anything. The crops themselves aren't damaged and they actually grow better afterwards. And most importantly, they are readily available for everyone & anyone to view, yet nobody has to if they don't want to. It's your free will. Whatever impression you get from the design appeals to your own intuition and assists in your own personal evolution.

Now, compare that to what would happen if they tried communicating with some governmental agency like NASA or SETI via radio waves or "landing on the front lawn of the white house." You really think that a government-affiliated entity; an entity with a consistent streak of secrecy, dishonesty, lies, and corruption would actually tell us what the aliens communicated, much less that they even tried communicating in the first place? Veeeery unlikely.

On the surface, communication through crop might seem completely ridiculous, but it's actually VERY reasonable. Not to mention beautiful, etihcal, and just wonderful.

[edit on 31-5-2009 by cmazzagatti]

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by contemplator
reply to post by cmazzagatti

"I happen to be priviledged to know that parts of it are indeed extraterrestrial communication."

That is some privilege you've got there. In fact, seeing that you know this and can tell us how you know this is quite possibly the biggest discovery and news in human history. So... elaborate?

[edit on 31-5-2009 by contemplator]

There are plenty of people who are in "contact" with truther "ETs". Unfortunately, they are camera shy, (mostly) invisible and leave no hard trace.

Thus, I can tell you that the majority of crop circles are created by the Pleiadians and are done via a radiowave energy. I can't tell you if this particular one is by the P's. However, I can tell you that the P's do really believe that the "TRUTH" is almighty, so that part rings true. I can say that the P's create CCs as their "game" of playing "WAKE UP HUMANITY!". I can also tell you that the Vega system will become a very important icon in the years between 2012 and 2029.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by seircram

Hehe. Very perceptive. The Pleiadians do indeed make a lot of them, and they also use the human mind as THE tool. It's good to know more people are awakening to this fact.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by nasdack24k

no problem, someone pointed that out to me like... 5 minutes after i had posted it, and i had to scramble. i got it done in time, yet.... it was still mentioned again, was a bit frustrating to read that.

all it was is a different take on the CC.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Here is my take on the CC..

The message is referring to the picture. "Beware the bearers of false gifts and broken promises.". Is this referring to the Grey alien picture? Almost like a warning sign? The Greys may be the bearers of false gifts and promises. Gifts and promises made to our governments that are lies. Could somebody be warning us of a huge deception that involves the Greys as the masterminds? Who knows, but it is fun to think about.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
In my opinion, there are fake crop circles and they are always evident by the poor symmetry, rough edging. In special cases, where the owner of a field who has been paid to allow a party to create a circle, they tend to be better planned but can take "days" to complete under day light conditions, and the scale seldom reaches the magnitude of some of the larger circles.

There is so much disinformation and fake CGI of orbs claiming to make then that there is no wonder people assume these are just man made... until you take a look at the messages in some of the circles.

For example 5 NEW geometric theorems have been discovered as a result of some circles.

www.cropcirclesecrets.org...

Don't forget a new visual theorem depicting PI

www.metro.co.uk...

And you would think the creator of such theorems would also want to be the person taking credit for their masters degree in geometry and math to have the fame and credit that comes with such advanced forward thinking knowledge.

Instead, this loller wants to just stamp them out in the field for the sake of purpetuating crop circle hoaxes and let some other person get the credit for the mathematical science.

Then we get into even deeper circles such as the Chibolton and arecibo SETI message that appeared where? Right by SETI who immediately claim they are a hoax with no video evidence to back up the claim, and no one stepping forward to receive untold amounts of fame for creating such amazingly detailed and informative circles.

www.timestar.org...

Not to mention they then later present a circle representing their communication device.

www.cyberspaceorbit.com...

Which is also seen in the arecibo message from the above url.

No matter what you say, there is a high level of intelligence conveyed in lots of these crop circles, and there is no question based on frequency:

12 circles appearing in one evening...

That a group of skilled and honed circle makers could afford the time it takes to make them.

The evidence, messages, frequency, size and studied hoaxes clearly show there are two types of circles.

Ones made by crude circle makes called man... and another made from superior circle makers who have yet to ever come forward.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join