It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I knew 9-11 was gonna happen... in 1994! (wierd night)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 09:57 PM
link   
First, I'm gonna put most of my feelings into terms that are more descriptive of what happened... when you flat out tell someone that you are psychic, they seem to shy away from you, but if you can relate it so that they can almost feel what you are saying, it doesn't seem quite as freakish and stuff.

I've been pondering the last couple months over something... in 1994 my friend and I were cruising around talking (what we used to do late at night instead of partying and stuff, lol...) and all of a sudden I had this feeling like I was getting a mental "phone-call". I told Greg about it so he would know why I start mumbling stuff.

So, everything goes dark (even though my eyes are wide open and I can see everything) and I start getting words in my head. Not like real words that you can see, but like a voice in my head was talking to me in a language that can only be felt, never spoken. I started rattling off stuff to Greg, and he took mental note of it.

Ok, so this isn't exactly what I told greg, but it's equivilant (some is REALLY close, though... I've kept what I remembered straight in my head... kind of locked it away so it couldn't be 'soiled')

"Everyone has a fear that something bad is gonna happen in the year 2000, but it's really going to happen between 2001 and 2002. Nostradamus said that two great hollow mountains will fall into a rubble of fire, but he didn't realize they are really skyscrapers." -I did say "between 2001 and 2002" specifically, and I really did mean that it was going to happen between the new-years of 2001 and 2002 (or, basically, in 2001). Don't ask me why it came to me as "between"... I knew damn well that it would be during the 3rd quarter of the year, but I guess I was shying away from 'cockiness'.

"This night the antichrist has been born. He will come into power in 7 years, just like predictions have said" -I remember going into this part quite deeply, but I don't really know. When I saw 'satan', he wasn't a child... he wasn't really just born... he had just came into power. Someone may want to check this out... see if there were any people who came into power in 1994 during the months of January and February... you may or may not have the one satan. It would've been about between 10-midnight, MST (Wyoming).

"I will defeat satan."

There was a whole lot more than that, but all of a sudden I forgot what else I said... I'll post as I remember, if I do. Unfortunatly, Greg was the only witness to this, and he died in 1999 in a car wreck on the interstate.

Now, besides what I had said, I got feelings. I saw pictures in my head of two skyscrapers sitting side by side in a sunset, and all of a sudden they are on fire and fall to the ground and there is nothing in the sky butsmoke and fire, and then there was a mountain in the place that was burning. Needless to say, I wasn't suprised about the twin towers falling... I was just suprised that it really had happened, and so similar to my 'vision'.

The strange thing about me saying that I would defeat Satan is that I was satanic at the time (Laveyism... humanist sect satanist). Greg found this even more odd than I did. To tell you the truth, I felt like it was more of a mental battle than a physical defeat. I believe I have already "defeated satan", but I am not sure. If I remember my feelings correctly, I probably defeated satan when I started getting into conspiracy theory, but I don't know for sure. I think it was supposed to happen in 2004-2005 (which coincides with when John Tilton claims the US will start civil war). I guess I'll know after it happens... the 9-11 prediction didn't hit me until about2 months after it happened... I came across one of my roomates papers and saw "Nostradamus" on it somewhere and it brought back the entire night with Greg!

And, so... this is what's really bugging me about this whole thing... 1) I couldn't see past 2005, and whenever I start looking into the future in my head, I get a big black blank right around (I'm guessing) august or september of 2005. Also, 2) My years seem to be off, like I was actually counting conscious years and excluding the years of partying. The only thing I can think of right now is that alot of people can't see past 2012. It's like there is nothing in existence after a certain point. I'm starting to wonder if the years between 9-11 and this 2005 block maybe just aren't being realized as valid time? I'm not sure.

So, what do you all think about this? Kinda crazy #, isn't it? I'm guessing that alot of stuff will come back to me as it happens... maybe so I can't intervene or something, I don't know. I've had visions before, but this stands out in my head like a sore thumb. Hopefully I can recollect some of the other stuff from that night (about a half an hour straight of this!), and if I do I'll post more of my ramblings for y'all. It's wierd... as soon as I started writing this thread, my head went blank except for what I posted...

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 05:38 PM
link   
That is really interesting, How many mental phone calls have you had? When did you start recieving these? I want to get some mental phone call

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 05:51 PM
link   
That's interesting EarthScum. I think these things are embedded in the collective subconscious.

I was reading 'On the Road' again and found this poignant:

"When daybreak came we were zooming through New Jersey with the great cloud of Metropolitan New York rising before us in the snowy distance. Dean had a sweater wrapped around his ears to keep warm. He said we were a band of Arabs coming in to blow up New York."
-- Jack Kerouac, On the Road, 1957

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Wow ... two weird things ... your freind you told the story to dies in 1999, and in 8th grade (1999), I went to NYC/DC with school during Spring Break. I remeber being on the New Jersy side looking at the twin towers. I remeber taking pictures of them. But now I cant find that whole roll of film ... was 1999 an important year somehow?

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I got these visions in '94, these were the first I really remember. I had some before then, but I basically had about 2 years of seeing stuff well before the fact (most of the time not knowing if it would happen the next minute or 15 years down the road... most happened within 2 months of the vision tho). When I "lost my marbles", I quit having the visions... pretty much went into denial that I had these gifts.

That excerpt is kinda wierd... especially for the time it was written, lol.... I'm pretty sure it was coincidence, but ya never know. Someone showed me a book that was out of print (and becoming rare, from what I understand... the books keep 'disappearing') that was just a fictional character, but he described everything from Black Monday to watergate and beyond... and the book was written in the 1880's! Can't remember the name of the book though... it would be kewl to find myself a copy! What I read of it was freaky... it was like a story of a guys life who hadn't been born yet. I think it was considered sci-fi when it was written, like The Time Traveller and 20,000 leagues under the Sea.

I've been starting to get sporadic visions again, and am going to start threading any really relavent ones in the "Predictions" section.

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I believe you, I don't think it's weird at all. I had a dream not too long before 9/11 of watching a plane far off in the distance that was flying way too low. I was thinking, 'why is it flying so low, what is wrong'. All I knew was that something was desperately wrong and I was not to take my eyes off of that plane. But for some reason I did for just a split second and then the plane was gone and I could not for the life of me figure out what happened to the plane. The only thing that made sense was that it crashed. But I didn't see an explosion and it was really far away.

I live on the west coast.

I also sometimes have visions of people I don't know. For example I meet a person and somehow I know things about them, usually just instinctively, but sometimes through a vision.

I always wondered about this, about what it means. Some people believe it's reincarnation, but I seem to be more interested in the time travel idea. If time travel was possible, could it be that we could go back in time and lose a lot of our concious memory due to complications?

And good for you for defeating Satan

[Edited on 1-5-2004 by MessedUpAnnie]

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I had a dream about 2-3 months before 9/11 about 2 towers falling and people running and screaming and just watching it all happen. i woke up in a cold sweat that night. i was almost 11 when that happened. While trying to tell a friend about the dream last year my computer would let me type 9/11 it ould make the size go really small for those numbers or it wouldn't let them show up and replace them with odd symbols.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Man, I hate visions like that. When I was a little boy, I rememeber asking my first-grade teacher why people don't crash airplanes into towers, and after 9-11 she's beena fraid to talk to me, so I assume she rememebrs as well....

Earthscum--try to record these things right after that happens..I've been having a lot of cryptic visions latley, and I find that if I don't write them down I forget a lot of detail shortly after them.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 09:05 PM
link   
weird i was replying to a thread on automatic writing and have been meaning to add this to yours.
in 1999 i was living near a military base and during an mad hypnotic ranting session i wrote this:
" those that fly high will die high "
it was in context to other stuff i had been writing about regarding the greed of the western world and Arabs. i have often wondered about the collective subconscious.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Interesting....I have had a dream about a plane flying quite low, and I know it will crash, however, it is over what appears to be the country-side of the United States (West Coast)...can't figure out what it means..

Interesting..well, if Satan is going to come into power, make it quick, so we can get the fight over with

-wD

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 09:19 PM
link   
As far as visions go I used to have very common reoccuring dream, little "rips" in time and I could see what was goign to happen, like someone is speaking to me subconsciously.

Anyways, the funny thing is the same event as described in my "dreams" occur in real life a few days, weeks, even mothns after I ahve the dream. Then I have the same dream again.

In my dreams it places me in a random situation soon-to-happen, and i seem to remmeber small details from them.

For example I can remmeber the writing on a poster, or what I was drinking, the positioning of items etc.

And a couple months later I'd be sitting there, and I look down and realize that I had seen this before, somewhere. How a pencil was positioned particularly that way, or how someone on AIM's talking to me about something I visioned in my dream. Then it hits me like a rock. But so far I've never "seen" any major catastrophes in my dreams.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 09:25 PM
link   
ok....whoever didn't see 9/11 happening sooner or later is a huuuuuuuuge (insert insulting word/phrase here). after the 1st bombing at the WTC, it was obvious that terrorists, especially al Qaeda since the bomber was part of al Qaeda, wanted to bomb some major US targets and with the cheap security we have at the borders and ports, no wonder!

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Thank you for sharing! That sounds very interesting. I'm sorry to hear that your friend passed away though.

I'd be interested to hear about any other experiences you've had, and I'd like to know more about that book as well...

Keep us up-to-date!

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Earthscum i know what you mean. I have scared a few girlfriends and a wife among other people because of stuff like what happened to you.

At times i also go into a sort of a trance and start talking about something happening in another part of the world at that very minute, or in the future. But most of my visions happen when i am asleep.

My own mother and some catholic priests in Spain used to think I was possesed by the devil, but subsequent tests, psychiatric and catholic proved them wrong.

Some friends of mine with whom i have gone camping have told me that sometimes they have heard me speaking in a strange tongue while I am asleep.

I think i saw also 9/11 before it happened, althou my prediction wasn't exactly what I said.

It was around August or september of 2000 that i was driving my exgirlfriend and her mother, we were going out when for no reason my exgirlfriend told her mom that I believed Nostradamus predictions were true. one thing led to another and she also told her mom about some of the predictions I had told her before, so the mother asked me what i saw for 2001.

I was still driving but part of me went blanck and another part could still drive and be aware of everything that was happening. I said something to the likes of.

"Next year i see and attack in New York, I think its going to be a missile attack hitting New York, i believe it will be in the beginning or middle of next year. I see something grey covering the streets." While I was saying this I did see dust falling and covering the streets of NY, but what I saw hitting New York were missiles, in this I was totally wrong.

Well, the beginning and middle of the year nothing happened, but the morning of 9/11 my exgirlfriend called me on the phone, waking me up crying, well more like sobbing, and she told me i was right and to turn the tv on.

I know the prediction I made wasn't exactly what happened, but I think I was close enough to call it a hit.

I don't expect anyone to believe me, but that's the truth. My exgirlfriend and her mom are alive, and I am sure they remember this.

[Edited on 4-5-2004 by Muaddib]

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Lets put it like this.
How many predictions did you have
and how many came true.
It's it's higher than 15% let the government know because then you're technically a psychic

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I am sure the government has more than enough psychics or remote viewers in one or another black op. Ed Dames was one of those people that worked for the government, but he was/is a remote viewer, so i am sure that even thou the government say they have not followed up with these kind of black op groups, that they have psychics or remote viewers as employees.

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Man, I completely forgot I started this thread until I posted on another thread about ADD and Psychic abilities. Thanks all for the replies, and sharing your own experiences!

Mauddib: Actually, I think that because your vision happened within a year of the date, and you named the city and actually saw the grey dust (good visual reference!) it is considered a definite hit. It seems like you gotta see about the same date as I did, lol... only reason I thought it would happen near the end of a summer was because of the lighting... it was very similar to a sunset where I live, where the mountains break the light up as it falls behind, and creates this really bright orange lighting. So, basically I disregarded that bit of info and went with what I 'saw' (between years).

I went on another trance a couple weeks ago and saw a bunch of lights, like your typical eyelid light show, but all of a sudden I realized they had some kind of form or function. I sketched down what I saw, and notes to help me remember. Basically, I found out that energy paricles follow paths... duh, lol. BUT, what was really cool was that these paths actually EXIST in another 'realm'. The path that I sketched never crosses, but is more like muscle fibers, where they just overlay and overlap, with bunches of the paths forming bundles. Like I said, these paths can't cross, but the paths of the particles orbiting the energy particle COULD cross, and would actually cause the particles on the paths to expand, allowing the other to pass through. The particle that just passed through will itself make way for the next particle, then will pass through, etc. When these particles do this, it gives off a slight light, which gets brighter as you get farther away (obviously because at a farther distance you would have more of these occurances happenning in your frame of vision).

I really need to get my website up and running so I can scan this and post it in the science forum... see if anyone else recognizes this particle. If I could get someone who knows what the particle is, then that would mean that I was ment to learn about the pathing system of energy. Also, it would confirm my trances as being a bit more than fancy mind tricks.

---

I wouldn't work for the government as a psychic. The intentions are ill. Oh, and from what I have so far, I hit the 15% accuracy mark a long time ago. Almost all my friends with enhanced abilities are well over that 15% mark as well. Wanna know why? We aren't searching for futile things. We see what comes to us and only go searching on rare occasions. As the awareness and acceptance (removal of the 'block') grows, then a person can more accuratly go searching for stuff.

---

One last note of encouragement to others who have never had an expirience, but feel that they should be able to use more than just their physical senses:

Get relaxed (meditation is good, and stoned works too if that's your thing), lay down on your couch, and close your eyes and let your mind wander. The more you do this, the more you'll see... it's just a matter of recognizing it. Another big thing is to be aware of feelings you get that don't make sense to the situation you are in... you may be feeling someone else's emotions. Practicing this one is strange... after you get acclimated to the ability, you hit a point where everyone's emotions are flooding your head and you quickly learn where the switch is, lol. It gets annoying when you are being all manly and catch the emotion of a teenage girl walking by thinking about the boy she just saw.
(my friend was laughing at me over this one because we were drinking beer and getting all testosterone based, and all of a sudden I get all giggle and giddy!)

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 10:40 PM
link   
This is a great thread Earthscum!! Thank you for sharing that and thanks for revitalizing it so I could see it! I probibly would of never seen this otherwise. Something I can add, if its worth anything, is with my self and when I would get visions, I get 3 kinds,

I get visual images, as an example:

My buddy and I were driving to Duluth and he said he was going to pull over his truck. As soon as he said that, I suddenly got an old movie running though my head where I saw the truck pull over, and sink into the ditch in the snow, then all of these state trooper cars pulled up behind us. Lasted about a second. I was just about to say NO!! Don't!! and he did, and we sunk into the ditch in about 6 feet of snow and were trapped in his jeep, Couldnt get out. After about an hour, only one state trooper car pulled up, not all of the ones I saw, but it cost me about 300 bucks to bail his jeep out of the impound. I noticed that it didnt happen EXACTLY how I saw it, I wonder why that is sometimes.

The second type is a voice. Like something in my head will tell me to look at something again. Its not like words, yet it is. And every time I hear that voice and "look" again at something, I will get all sorts of psychic information, like from pictures. This was the first time I experienced psychomerty, it was because that voice told me to look again at something.

The third kind is one I do myself, and I use it for predictions. All it takes is to sit quietly and just kind of zone out and then let the information just sort of spill out. I often sat at my keyboard doing this. But I discovered with this type of information that if I tried to date it, it would never be quite right on dates. I used to do yearly predictions this way. Well one year I did a full set of predictions this way anyways. After watching it all play out, I desided it might not be best to do it anymore, cause well, I didnt like a lot of what I was getting. But the dates were wrong, a lot of the events occured 1 to 2 years later, a few havnt happened and might never.

9/11 took me by surprise, I've always known something was coming, and looking back at my list, and having other people look at it, it was suggested that parts of it could be put together to see 9/11, but because of another prediction that it would run into I tend to believe that it wasnt. If that makes sense.
I used to tell people in chat when they would ask me what to invest in, look up a place that has a military
contract for boots, cause we are going to need a lot of them, and a company like that would be ideal for investment. Turns out it was a company named Wolverine (sp) . Knew it was an upcoming war, had no clue it was 9/11.

I like to think I know what is up ahead. I have a pretty good idea from a series of dreams I had, but, I am hoping I am wrong with it. If it did happen then I can see why people wouldnt pick up a several year period...I think it was Sylvia Brown who once explained this very same thing, about a period of time where no one seems to be able to pick anything up.
But her nails freak me out so....LOL

Sorry I am babbling on this thread. I think the only time I actually said flat out that something was going to happen like that to someone was with the space shuttle challenger when I was a teenager. I was watching the news and the newscaster said the shuttle was on its 25th mission and I felt a whole lot of dread and it flashed in my mind about an old WWII saying about the 25th mission of a b52 bomber..I forget the saying. But I just knew it was going to blow up, the next morning I went to school and my principal asked me how I was, and I said, I am doing good, but the shuttle is going to blow up. He asked me why, and I just said, and it just came right out, Because it is its time to go. He pulled me out of class 2 hours later to go into the office and watch the shuttle which had just blown up.

Sorry, I am babbling again, I do it often when it comes to these things cause I can't shut up. It just doesnt work that way on some subjects. LOL
I'm not bragging, and I worry about that sometimes when I talk about these things, peop,e take it the wrong way and think I am bragging, but I'm not. Its just that I know where you are coming from, and it explains a bit of where I am coming from.

I believe you, I dont have a choice, I know what its like.

ROCK ON!!!

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 01:15 AM
link   
HAHA!! "NO! DO... doh..."

I've had so many of those, lol! Don't you love them? About 5 years ago I had 2 similar to that... one was (my soon-to-be girlfriend) and I were having a party at my house and all of a sudden we both looked at eachother and just kinda walked out the door and took off... 5 minutes after we left the cops showed up. The other one was like 2 weeks later during the 4th of July. I didn't want to go get beer... I had weed and didn't feel like drinking. All of a sudden I walked up to Ben and said "Lets go get some beer really fast... I gotta get out of here for a few minutes" and we walked straight out to his car and pulled away... right as the cops were pulling up behind us, lol!

Definite props on the Boots prediction!

You gotta send me a U2U about those dream sequences, or post them here... just don't try to interpret them until you give a good description. I want to see if it brings back any of the dreams I've had (can't remember the dreams, but I remember that they had to do with what is missing from my trances and meditations... the stuff beyond that 2005 wall). Maybe others will be able to coincide with you on these... if not, hey... dreams are kewl prospects, if nothing else

Now the shuttle... lol, I didn't even know it launched, then I gotta see it over and over on TV. That's pretty good connection to make, and I believe that was a psychic one as well... really, under what circumstances would you make a connection between things like that? And for it to be proven? AND the fact that you blatantly told the principal the shuttle was going to blow up? Out of the blue?

Really, I don't mind the babbling... it's good info. Who knows, maybe I'll get lucky and this thread will influence some others to talk about some of their past experiences. And, hey... if we all end up finding out that our visions coincide to make up the big picture, we can do something about it for once! Birds of a feather flock together.

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I used to work for a TV station that was running WB and UPN programming and there was a TV show on for a while called "7 Days" The premiere episode involved a small plane that flew into the side of the whitehouse killing the president and Vice president.... The special effects were amazing looking like a plane really DID hit the whitehouse.... how odd soon after planes were being used as missles. Of course that premiere episode will never see the light of day again....

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join