It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(Spoiler) : Fringe : Duplicate Twin Towers, Still Standing in an Alternate Universe

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Warning : Spoiler Alert for Televion Show : Fringe

In the season finale of the hit television show Fringe the final scene of this episode comes across several things that made my jaw drop and left my mouth hanging open for twenty minutes.

If you watched this video carefully, you will notice during F.B.I. Agent Olivia Dunham's elevator ride, there's a glitch of some kind, and then she is stunned getting off the elevator in what she perceives as an odd occurence.

During the entire television series the theories of an alternate Earth are explored, through many different aspect of the show it is touched upon, hinted at, and you are shown many glimpes of this through different plot twists.

Watching that video there though, at the very end, you notice that she finally meets the elusive Willam Bell, owner of Massive Dynamic, but the vert last few seconds of the scene cut away to F.B.I. Agent Dunham looking out the windows of a very large office building, it cuts away again to show that the building is a twin of its partner next to it, the Twin Towers. I did leave out who the actor who plays William Bell, on purpose, just so someone who wants to watch the video, or who has the show on DVR won't get it spoiled, except by another ATS'er posting his name.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/49859ee226a4.jpg[/atsimg]

What's significant about all of this other than a really interesting television show plot twist, is that the theory of alternate world's as well as alternate universe's is nothing new, it is in fact something that the Nazi's sought out through use of the occult. So, I wondered if any other ATS'ers have ever thought about the events of September 11th in these potential types of causations of why the building may have been destroyed, since so many people including myself consider the event to have been an inside job.

Before you pass this off as sheer nonsense, one of those theories about the Nazi's seeking out alternate realities, ties in that they actually found one and synced up with one where the Nazi's had already won WWII, and began attempting to take over all of the other alternate Earth's. Alternate Earth theories are something not only regular people discussed, but scientists in the highest regards like Albert Einstein who discussed the Theory of Relativity and Mass-Energy Equivalence, or E = mc2.

This thread is not just a television show mention, so I hope a Moderator does not just move this thread off to some unknown area of ATS. The reason I reference all of this, is that Albert Einstein having been born a German, and some of his science being shared with the German's before he left for America, and the sharing that knowledge with American Government in order to eventually assist in creating the atom bomb.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e3b5310adcda.jpg[/atsimg]

So, the question begs to be asked of other ATS'ers, do you think that the events of September 11th could have been some elaborate plan to instigate attacks back into an alternate universe through the machinations of pre-planning, plotting, and science somehow?

[edit on 16-5-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Hey is that Leonard Nimoy that plays William Bell?

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
Hey is that Leonard Nimoy that plays William Bell?

You are correct, that is in fact, Leonard Nimoy, playing the part of William Bell.

What do you think of the possibility of what I asked about the events of September 11th?

My thoughts of the entirety of the attacks of September 11th as being an elaborate scam and hoax are posted all over ATS, from being an inside job, to being an insurance fraud scheme involving both the asbestos that was needing to be taken out of the buildings as well as the insurance claim that would have been filed for the buildings coming down, as well as a means to use the event as a tool to crush the United State Constitution, and the rights of the citizens of our country.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
As I stated in the first post though the possibility of these events tieing into an attack into an alternative Earth, are at least staggering, at best mind-boggling. I am now thinking that in fact it may not be so much a theory as scientific fact through the many programs with Government that are decidedly top secret through various agencies, some which the American people do not even know the names of let alone what they do.

What some people may not necessarily notice is that the whole show revolves around Homeland Security.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
heres my syncromystic take.

Leonard nemoy, the gemini resonator in the newest Star Trek, meaning 2 spocks at one time being together. Resonating the masonic two pillars also micro and macrocosm, and the war in heaven, the time traveling cloud like on americas dollar. So we have an actor LN(Z2 or k2 or N2 because N and Z are interchangeable) Leonard Nemoy. Who acts as a logical two pillard ears creature. Who travells through time and space, as well as interdimensionaly. What is being said that is not being said? Spock in the 3rd dimension? whats more is the way in which they opened the portal. They seemed to use sound frequencies and electromagnetics. As if like sand paper to grind the layer thin then have a field rotating to sustain it open? Interesting. The twin towers still standing resonates the fact that 11:11 could be symbolic of two dimensions in the same space? Maybe we are being warned by the universe those who see it all the time.

There are two of everything.

that episode had me in chills at the end.

sry for adding to spoilers.

[edit on 16-5-2009 by mastermind77]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Saw the episode of "Fringe" and thought it was great. Love the show. It's "X-Files" on steriods.
As far as an Alternate Universe trying to invade? Who knows? I know there was a lot of theoretical work involving the occult during WWII, and I believe that Quantam Mechanics postulates Multiverses, rathere than a single Universe.
If there are Multiverses, then there is no reason the time line in each should be the same as ours. There may be one (or more) that are in the same time line but with subtle changes. For example, Viet Nam didn't happen, John Kennedy had two successful terms as president, followed bu Bobby, and the Ted, setting a presidential dynasty. The possiblities are endless.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Seems like the New World Order Corporate Elite multi-billionaires are messing with our minds every chance they get with their boob tube mesmerizing machines. The eagerly awaited corporate utopia on earth must be just around the corner. Too bad it is destined for absolute destruction.

All the salivating government loyalists will be deeply disappointed.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/121fd0fb9db9.jpg[/atsimg]

"And the merchants of the earth will weep and mourn over her, for no one buys their merchandise anymore:

merchandise of gold and silver, precious stones and pearls, fine linen and purple, silk and scarlet, every kind of citron wood, every kind of object of ivory, every kind of object of most precious wood, bronze, iron, and marble;

and cinnamon and incense, fragrant oil and frankincense, wine and oil, fine flour and wheat, cattle and sheep, horses and chariots, and bodies and souls of men.

The fruit that your soul longed for has gone from you, and all the things which are rich and splendid have gone from you, and you shall find them no more at all. The merchants of these things, who became rich by her, will stand at a distance for fear of her torment, weeping and wailing, and saying, ‘Alas, alas, that great city that was clothed in fine linen, purple, and scarlet, and adorned with gold and precious stones and pearls! For in one hour such great riches came to nothing.

Every shipmaster, all who travel by ship, sailors, and as many as trade on the sea, stood at a distance and cried out when they saw the smoke of her burning,

saying, ‘What is like this great city?’ They threw dust on their heads and cried out, weeping and wailing, and saying, ‘Alas, alas, that great city, in which all who had ships on the sea became rich by her wealth!

For in one hour she is made desolate."

Revelation 18:11-17

That Great City, Babylon Is Fallen.

Alas, The New World Order Is Destroyed And Thrown Into The Lake Of Fire.

“. . . . For your merchants were the great men of the earth, for by your sorcery all the nations were deceived

And in her was found the blood of prophets and saints, and of all who were slain on the earth.”

Revelation 18:23-24

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
That episode had my mouth hanging open at the end too. Gave me chills actually.

I think it's entirely possible that alternate timelines/universes exist that are similar to but different from ours. It would certainly explain how people can literally vanish as in the Bermuda Triangle if nothing else. As for an attack, did you mean an attack from our timeline to a different one? Or the other way around?

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by mastermind77

Okay.

I really don't know what to say to all that.

I can't follow "Spockinese".

Live long and prosper?

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SPreston

I agree that the Global elite like to use things to mess with those they consider, little people.

It is sad that they will do almost anything just for a profitable endeavor.

Sacrificing 3,000 people is nothing to these people. It's not them afterall.

They don't even see themselves as connected to the common man, except that they are the wolves in sheep's clothing, and the common man are but sheeple.

Thanks for including the screenshot from the televsion show.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Jenna

Jenna, my mouth literally was hanging open for twenty minutes, seriously.

I was so shocked that they would use the imagery of the World Trade Center.

As far as an attack on an alternative timeline, it could have been an attack into another timeline, or even the potential of another timeline attacking us.

Think about the machincation of September 11th for a moment will you?

The mind's eye or pineal eye, can only process so much information at one time. The events of September 11th would be the equivalent, not in physical fallout, but mental fallout, of a psychological attack in the form of nuclear bomb going off to American citizens.

Remember, the Eye of Providence or "all-seeing eye" is always watching you.

What are you doing when it is focused on you?

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I did not see the show, but one thing stood out too me in the clip you provided. When the elevator opened the first time and she looked out down the long hallway, this came to mind:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a86c8a3e684d.jpg[/atsimg]

Sorry for not much input but I am trying to understand the whole physics thing. One thing I know is symbols and images play a huge roll in our lives. Especially in TV. All of these things mean something but what?

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by timewalker

Woah!

I have seen crop-circles all of my life, but never one in the shape of a hallyway.

Good post.

That you saw that, means you may have more insight into this, than you think.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by timewalker

Don't forget to drop a link in here to tout your thread.

I have no problem with that, as I recommend that all the time.

timewalker's thread on 9/11 :

Conscious Anomalies of 9/11 And The Effects

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
There is more than one of everything...indeed.
Definitely one of my favorite episodes so far. I didn't expect to see Bell this season even though Nemoy had confirmed he would be playing the part during some of his promo interviews(at least one) for Star Trek.
I always knew there was something different and odd about Peter but couldn't quite put my finger on it...something about his past...now I know: He spent it in an alternate reality!
Now I'm asking myself when and how or even if he crossed over or weather he's even buried in that graveyard. We know there are 2 of the same coin...one dirty and one clean.
Shows better than I thought it'd be when the hype machine began.

No, I don't believe these kinds of things happen in our reality. I would have to see it to believe it and even then, I wouldn't be sure of what I was seeing.
A truck appearing outta nowhere and then being cut in half as the window's slammed shut might convince me.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by 4N6310

My personal opinion is that Peter died in the reality that Walter knew, then assisted in the projects to open the wormhole into another universe and snatched that version of his son.

Question to you though is do you think this is plausible in the current reality as we know it, and especially in regards to September 11th?

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I love FRINGE. A little too "out there" some of the times. (X-Files was far better)

I have to say, the end was quite spooky.. (I saw the new Star Trek movie, it was cool to see Spock) Anyone notice his dentures are too big for his mouth?

Anyway... VERY VERY Spooky seeing the Twin Tower as if 911 didn't happen. IF you noticed... the paper was from January of this year.

Thanks for posting!

[edit on 16-5-2009 by CameronFox]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by CameronFox

I have yet to have seen the new Star Trek movie.

I'm not sure I will as I was never a Trekkie.

This is more up my alley.

Yes, I agree that Fringe is further out there than X-Files, but notice the name of the show is fringe, as in the fringe or outer edge.

What if all of this is a conspiracy towards getting rid of the fringes of society.

Right-wing extremists, the right fringe?

Left-wing extemists, the left fringe?

Funding would be need to amp up this war on America against its own people, wouldn't it?

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas

I have yet to have seen the new Star Trek movie.

I'm not sure I will as I was never a Trekkie.

The new Star Trek movie was amazing. I am not a trekkie... I can count on one hand how many complete episodes I have seen.

I highly recommend it! If you dont want to pay the 9 bucks...U2U me and I'll tell you how to see it free of charge

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by CameronFox

I'm both revulsed and intrigued.

~must not U2U this ATS'er~

~must resist Vulcan mind-meld~

That's Leonard Nimoy both in television series as important role, as well as re-introducing him and re-hashing him in Star Trek.

Interesting.

Remeber, the fringe element, is one that can be pushed off the edge quickest, if that is your goal and I suspect this is what they are up to.

Oh crap, my fingers are wandering to U2U, all of their own volition.

Darn it Cameron, I'm a Star Wars fan not one of those darn Trekkie's.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join