It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Leonard Horowitz follows Swine Flu trail, alleges criminal activity

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Swine flu news.....

Whoa, well I should admit although this is shocking if it does check out I can't claim to be surprised. Seems like people will do anything these days to make the almighty buck.

Dr Leonard Horowitz follows the Swine Flu trail and origins. He alleges criminal activity by the organizations involved. He implicates involvement by the CDC.

If this checks out, are some heads going to roll?

[edit on 29-4-2009 by AlienMike]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I doubt any heads will roll. As long as it has to do with the government, they will be able to get away with whatever they want. Like passing a tentative 3.4 TRILLION dollar budget for next year.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Is it just me or does this guy look like some kind of whacked out kook like Martin Applewhite, all he needs is some wild looking clothes and tennis shoes.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I'm not sure of the credibility but here's Dr. Horowitz's websites - you can take it for what it's worth.

Website

and

Website

His bio:
Dr. Leonard Horowitz, DMD, MPH, DNM, Physician, Author, Humanitarian, Public Health Expert and riveting health care speaker. Dr. Horowitz has inspired hundreds of thousands to take personal responsibility for their own health care.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by justsomeboreddude

Well this doctor has testified before Congress. I'm not sure what he was wearing then.

I don't care if he was wearing a clown suit and a turtle on his head, his allegations are pretty damn scary. Are you trying to kill this thread before it even gets a decent look? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM!?!?!

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienMike

Ok, very interesting Dr Horowitz, but on CNN i can read about how they now have found 'patient zero' thus making your claims less valid - OR ?

Source: CNN Article - patient zero found, earliest case of swine flu.

Regards.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by reugen

From the CNN article:
"His mother blamed the virus on a huge pig farm in the neighborhood. Officials have conducted tests at the farm owned by U.S. company Smithfield Foods, and those tests came back negative."

I think them even trying to assert that this is ground zero for the outbreak is speculative at best. To the best of my knowledge, not a single pig has tested positive yet in Mexico.

Also, think about this, if it was done intentionally by the individuals implicated by Dr. Horowitz, wouldn't they be smart enough to release it near a pig farm? Maybe they forgot to make sure a pig got infected first to cover their tracks.

I also, I resent your statement that this is "my" claim. This is Dr. Horowitz's claim. I saw the video and figured that ATS was a good place to get people to provide their information as to his claim.

I have already had a military looking helicopter fly a quarter mile away from my house and two high flying jets fly directly over my house, within five minutes after posting the original post. It probably just was coincidence. Don't kill the messenger. Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they aren't trying to kill me.

Take care.....Michael

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
that is scary . well ... lvl 5 now ... #, I didnt want to all sports to stop competition ...

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
horowitz seems to be peddling nonsense or deflection....pehaps the reason no pigs have tested positive is because they never had "swine flu" to begin with

say that the biggest hog farm owned by U.S. company Smithfield Foods does not want to ADMIT that their money making cash cow operation is RESPONSIBLE for the sickness of half the town due to UNHEALHTY operations which caused by bacteria from fly's born in pig feces ....so instead they blame it on "the flu"

read this ....this guy is solid

www.financialsense.com...

[edit on 29-4-2009 by cpdaman]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by cpdaman

Good information there, notice the stocks rising for those allegedly involved. One company Dr. Horowitz implicates has had a drastic stock increase the last few days with their stockpile of vaccine.

I'm not a Dr. Horowitz supporter. Honestly, I have only heard about him today from this video. From the little bit I have read on his pages he does have scientific support for his medical claims and the way he looks, and how he "seems" is NOT the issue. What is up with the ad hominem attacks on Dr. Horowitz? Right now we need to be following the accusations and where they lead not derail this thread with fallacy arguments.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
My first hit on the mother and son 'team' or ground zero, was that they were paid off to become the poster child fall guys for this entire plan.

I do not believe a single word of it.

I do however believe that if you follow the money, there is where you will find ground $ero00000000000000000000000000000000000000.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Nice Bill Cosby sweater!!

How can I take anything this guy says seriously now!

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
People may have been killed intentionally for a profit and all you can do is make a joke about the guy pointing at the possible criminals?

You think human suffering and death, corporate conspiracy is funny?

Wow, just wow.

[edit on 29-4-2009 by AlienMike]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I like Dr. H.'s sweater!

He seemed really ramped up about this and has most certainly crossed the I's and dotted the T's when it came to connecting the dots on the money conspiracy relating to this pandemic.

I will be honest for some of our more fast paced cerebral members, this guys could open a pandora's box of investigative leads.

He gets a thumbs up for his courage from me...

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Hello AlienMike. Listen to this phone call that came in on a live radio show. My understanding is that this call took place four or five weeks ago. Good luck.
www.liveleak.com...://www.liveleak.com/flash_config.php?token=150_1240786723%26embed=1

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
So let's look at the facts. Three types of genetic material that are not found together in nature. Human, porcine, and avian, yet the 'new' allegedley naturally mutated swine flu contains material from all three. Next in the mix, add the global recession that has hit the large companies, including that of the pharmaceuticals...a flu pandemic won't go amiss for them at the moment. Instead of asking for bailouts, they hand out a new strain of influenza, which kills a few thousand, but so what, at least the pharmies make some profit from the antiviral drugs they can now sell. Problem, reaction, solution.

Create the problem, wait until the people clamour for a solution, and then provide it...at a cost, in both lives and dollars.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by cpdaman
horowitz seems to be peddling nonsense or deflection....pehaps the reason no pigs have tested positive is because they never had "swine flu" to begin with

say that the biggest hog farm owned by U.S. company Smithfield Foods does not want to ADMIT that their money making cash cow operation is RESPONSIBLE for the sickness of half the town due to UNHEALHTY operations which caused by bacteria from fly's born in pig feces ....so instead they blame it on "the flu"
[edit on 29-4-2009 by cpdaman]

This should never have been called the swine flu to begin with there never was any evidence that it started with swine in Mexico.

Most likely the evolution happened in a human body.

This virus should have been called the Mexican flu.

But that's not PC and the Mexican government did not want a raceist name or any name that would blame mexico on this flu so they blamed the hogs.

content.usatoday.com...
www.nytimes.com...
www.huffingtonpost.com...
www.alertnet.org...

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I knew I recognized the name. Another of those calling themselves Doctor to fool people who don't know the difference between an MD and a phony PHd from a unaccredited school.

He sells $50 bottles of water with a couple of pennies worth of colloidal silver and claims it will prevent all disease.
Good news though as you can get 18 bottles for just $533.52

Gets your's now!

....and if you have more cash laying around

Hurry fast, everyone should have blue skin.

Some facts to ponder.

[edit on 4/29/2009 by Blaine91555]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

You claim facts, maybe add some research.

The "good" doctor may or may not be a snake oil salesman but he may be onto something. I have even invited him into this forum to defend himself and his accusations. We may learn something about him in time just from the invitation. But, THIS is NOT the issue here.

You lost most of your "street cred" with me by stating that his degree is unaccredited and your bravado statement of "fact" about the ONE report on wired news.

The Wired News article states that this flu it is only a combination of 2 different swine flu that contradicts what CNN, FOX and MSNBC news is reporting from the CDC. The people testing the strains got them from the CDC, then didn't bother to notify the CDC? That doesn't make any sense. This could be true this could be a mistake, there could be more than one strain of flu involved.

This from the en.wikipedia.com:

Horowitz received his Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) degree from Tufts University in 1977. He also earned masters degrees from Harvard University, and from Beacon College. (From Dr. Horowitz's own descriptions of this last degree, it is either in "Health Education" or "health education/counseling psychology".) He also claims other degrees, and various honors including honorary degrees.

Tufts is accredited and the degree in Public Health Education from HARVARD. Boy that sure sounds fishy to me.

He also seems to have a lot of controversy surrounding him. THAT is NOT the issue. I will research him out fully later.

The fact is you don't know and you didn't do any real research before posting fact statements in this thread. Thanks for the other link but if thats the best you can do maybe you should stay out of it or at least keep your opinions as just that, opinions. You are entitled to that but when you start stating opinion as facts thats could mislead me and others potentially killing one of my children and/or theirs. Maybe these weren't statements, maybe they were spin, maybe you have an agenda? You sir have made an enemy.

Right now I am going to try to find out what the virus(s) actually is/are and I am going to research the individuals implicated. Something here is not right and I'm not talking about Dr. Horowitz.

So far we have:

A really confused World Health Organization or an incorrect report contradicting all the other MSM quoting officials from the WHO. Only 7 Swine Flu Deaths

One strain of virus that has 2 parts swine, one part avian, and one part human influenza and/or 2 parts swine flu.

A doctor who may or may not have an agenda, but making serious direct criminal implications that could seriously backfire on him if false. He could be sued by those implicated and criminally prosecuted.

A swine flu with no infected swine found near the suspected source, or anywhere.

A stage 5 pandemic alert.

A company that manufactures flu vaccine, Novavax Inc., recently tripling their stock value in just a few days of trading. Novax Inc.

A Dr. James S. Robinson who needs to be investigated to check if Dr. Horowitz's claims against him could be valid.

A probable conspiracy happening right here, right now on ATS that no members seem willing to investigate. I thought that was what this site was for? Well that and denying ignorance, but I damn sure have seen plenty of that in this thread so far.

A lot of unanswered questions.

[edit on 30-4-2009 by AlienMike]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Now this is my investigation, if anyone is willing to help with it I could definitely use it. I can't do all the real reasearch and I can't stay up 24 hours a day to keep this thread going until we do find out what is going on, but I will do my best.

It doesn't seem like anyone knows what is going on for sure. That is what has me worried more than anything else. There really seems to be a strong presence throwing a lot of fallacy arguments around to make this go away. Not just here, but on the other sites I am checking as well, many sites. It is a regular ad hominem, forget research and ignore the facts party extravaganza. What the hell is going on here?

I have three young daughters and nobody seems to give a damn. There is already a suspected case in a small town near the small town that live near. I am glad my nearest neighbor is a half mile away. I have immune system boosters, fruit, veggies, vitamins, medicine and a ton of canned goods and other foods stocked and ready to go. My kids are not going to school tomorrow. They aren't going to school until this passes through or the stories make more sense.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join