It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is Why there's Swine Flu In The Media!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by endless_observer
reply to post by bobbylove321

You need to get a handle on your drug problem.

SOOOO True lol

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

Here is a link. It is important, as important as the OP. I suggest poster read this link, and the list detailed, for further important information that will help place this important thread in its correct context.
Important Link

[edit on 27-4-2009 by atlasastro]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321
reply to post by MCoG1980

If things have happened in your life which you think you had nothing to do with, then you are living in a state of denial.

Don't think that mate, i know it - i am not in denial unlike yourself.

EVERYTHING that happens in your life is your fault. No one else is blamed for what you think.

It may not be something you thought about yesterday, but your life choices and experiences that lead to where you are now living today.

If you fail to acknowledge that fact, then you live in a state of denial.

you know, i think you will need to read more than 'the secret' to see how twisted you have got that. You obviously don't understand what you are talking about.

The key is to find and be aware of what's going on, then DETACH yourself from what's going on. You enter a state of bliss.

This is the KEY to life.

I believe that is called ignorance - well they do say ignorance is bliss, so i'll give you that one

[edit on 27-4-2009 by MCoG1980]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   

My thread is to inform you of how the universe operates, so that you can learn more and expand your mind as a human being.

The above is only one example of your megalomaniac ravings. If what we perceive as reality comes from our focus, then why are your threads invariably filled with ridicule and derision?

A little humility would aid your cause greatly.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Smack

My thread is to inform you of how the universe operates, so that you can learn more and expand your mind as a human being.

The above is only one example of your megalomaniac ravings. If what we perceive as reality comes from our focus, then why are your threads invariably filled with ridicule and derision?

A little humility would aid your cause greatly.

Wow

you gave him too much credit

A LOT more brain power would aid his cause

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321
reply to post by Flighty

If enough people think about something, then that ALONE will bring whatever they put their minds on to manifest itself in this reality.

Is it the Law Of The Universe.

EVERYTHING that exists in this world was once thought of by someone, and this is why it exists.

Now if you have a LARGE group of people thinking about something and focusing on it, then it accelerates at a great speed and manifests right before our eyes.

However, I agree with what you are saying, and that some people will think they have it when they don't.

[edit on 26-4-2009 by bobbylove321]

what?

Thoughts require ACTION bro.
No amount of "thinking really hard" will make something happen.
You are living is a dreamworld where your facts are cherry picked.
This is sad that we (and me) are giving any credence to this thread by replying.

Is it the "Law Of The Universe" huh?
Take a physics class, it doesn't work by thought.

Terrorism not prevelant until 9/11 huh?
Read a book, pick up a paper, watch some TV, learn some history. I believe some Europeans would like to have a word with you on that.
US news is not All news. Just because it isn'tcovered here 24/7 doesn't mean it isn't happening.

Bird Flu not covered eh?
Read a book, pick up a paper, watch some TV, learn some history.
Note: Bird flu was SO prevelant that I remember making MANY posts (not here) abut how we payed so mch attention to a "flu" that was killing dozens while our own flu in the US was killing 45,000+ per year.
(Mortality rates are posted at the CDC website)

Things manifests right before our eyes huh?
Where's the proof of that EVER happening. It takes action to make something, not thought. Give any proof of anything physical ever manifesting out of thin air because they thought about it really hard and I will personally come apologize to you for calling you out.

Why are we debating this at all? This thread is absolute nonsense.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Just like to put channeled information regarding to this topic, that confirms the idea of an engineered virus.

There are many that are in fear of the bird flu virus, can you please talk about this and is it a threat to us?

We have spoken many times on the power of thought leading to manifestation, that which you know as "the law of attraction" it is this very real concept that is at play here for those we would call darkworkers are aware that thought leads to manifestation. Fear is the emotion they aim to create en masse for fear and all it's derivatives are emotions that block the raising of vibrations, the opening of the heart and the allowing light into the body changing the DNA and the blueprint of the human at the cellular level. The Ascension is now well underway and many "last ditch attempts" to halt the Ascension are in the planning stages by those darkworkers and one of these plans is to release a laboratory created virus known to you as bird flu. It is the intent of those behind this to expect full scale panic and demands of a vaccine, this vaccine shall contain yet more compounds designed to halt the development of the DNA and thereby halt the Ascension. The only way these plans can actually come into actual manifestation is by widespread fear and ignorance of truth amongst humanity. There are now enough of you that hold the Light, the adults, the children and the newborn that are "steering the ship" should we say? Once that ship, the ship of your future containing probabilities for Earth's timelines, is being effectively steered then these individuals collectively are the deciding factor regarding outcomes of events. These individuals are the consciously awakened ones - the Wayshowers, Mapmakers, Lightworkers, Starseeds, Indigo, Crystal and rainbow children - these individuals who carry the frequency of love not fear shall stand strong in their absolute knowing that the Ascension shall indeed continue to grow and humanity shall continue to awaken and evolve. These individuals do not give in to the attempts of the few to create mass fear and panic - and for this reason the timeline where this plan manifests shall not indeed come into your reality. The bird flu pandemic or rather the fear of the bird flu pandemic shall be halted in it's tracks like all other plans from these darkworkers. If you keep your vibration high, continuing in your pathway of awakening and continuing to consume the nutritional items that are in alignment with your Ascending form, you shall be immune from viruses taking hold within your system, you shall be immune from reacting with fear at every potential plan the darkworkers decide to try. Remember - it is the fear that is the aim here - not the pandemic of bird flu. They are not interested in you becoming ill or cutting down the numbers of the population as so very many of you think, they have no concern either way - the prime reason for this plan and all plans they have is to create fear and do anything they can to interfere with your body's ability to become light. They wish to stop your DNA from mutating to the higher strand formation for when this happens en masse they know they shall lose control. They are not aware of the amount of humans that are already activated beyond the double helix or of those babies born with the already mutated higher strand formation. Those that stand strong in their knowing, using the tool that you know as "the law of attraction" in it's fullest shall continue to steer the ship of Earth's future and as more and more of you join them - the faster Earth and humanity shall move into exactly what they want. A future is being created by many individuals who are focused within the energy of the heart. These individuals have seen the future that Earth shall become and they work every day to create that future with the tools that they now know exactly how to use. They teach others, every day to use these tools and create the future that they know exists...

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
There is no bird flu, no pandemic, no mass fear of this possibility in this future.
You may see things on your television screens and hear things and read things regarding this topic. Much of this is untruths told to you and some is true - but it is fear of it that is not your ally, it is standing strong in the face of this in utter knowing that is your ally.
We realise there are some that hear these words and do not understand how love, knowing and alignment to light can protect you from something that appears, on the face of it, to be a real threat to humanity. Yet we also realise that there are those who hear these words and know exactly what to do. These people shall teach the others and are indeed teaching the others.
Many of you will have heard the phrase "there is nothing to fear but fear itself" we cannot say to you enough how appropriate and true that very phrase is when dealing with an issue such as this.
Stand strong in your light, stand strong in your knowing and stand strong in your love. Continue with the steering of the ship of Earth into the future that you are creating, the future you know exists, the future that you shall manifest and you shall have nothing to fear and every reason to rejoice and celebrate the life you have, for you exist within a human body - a human body not cut off from source but a human body awakened, connected, evolved, ascended - in a perfect state of health, a perfect state of love - in alignment with all that has been promised, all that is good and true - in alignment with Christ Consciousness.
WE ARE THE WHITE WINGED COLLECTIVE CONSCIOUSNESS OF NINE

END

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by EBAYZOID
Just like to put channeled information regarding to this topic, that confirms the idea of an engineered virus.

"Channeled"..... er... no thanks.

I think it's best that we deal with facts and figures.... not BS.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

I thinks so too, but there is to much evidence I personally believe to be true and how nature might work ... a virus mutation like that is not an accident and how politics and the media handle that topic is conspicuous ...

look at the other topics like tamiflu, which is also striking evidence that something wrong is going on.

check this out www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I believe energy and focus has an effect BUT

AIDS was hyped all through the late 80's and early 90's no mass die off yet

SARS was hyped and everyone got worried - oh look we didnt all die from that either

Terrorism has been hyped for years now and still apart from the plane attacks not much has really changed, it would be easy to cause mass panic and death worldwide but still hasn't happened.

So NO i don't think we are causing the spread to be 'much' worse. Nobody knew about it for ages back in 1918 but it still spread like wildfire from all the soldiers going home from the front.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Our energies and focus will flow where our attention (Swine Flu) goes

You are correct. We manifest the realities we live in, be it positive, negative, or in between. TPTB do not expect US to know these things, nor do they feel that if enough of us do, there are not enough of us to make an impact on their manipulation of our thought processes.

People, WAKE UP!

Focus your energies on NOT becoming a VICTIM in every way you can!

~Holly

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Holly N.R.A.

You are correct. We manifest the realities we live in, be it positive, negative, or in between. TPTB do not expect US to know these things, nor do they feel that if enough of us do, there are not enough of us to make an impact on their manipulation of our thought processes.

People, WAKE UP!

~Holly

Truth.

We are in control, but many people fear the responsibility.

Many a comforted by being controlled by others.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jezus

Originally posted by Holly N.R.A.

People, WAKE UP!

~Holly

Truth.

We are in control, but many people fear the responsibility.

Many a comforted by being controlled by others.

yes some do fear responsibility .......one reason is they would have to TAKE the "blame" as well....although it wouldn't have to be looked at that way........but it is very true that some fear the "cons" of responsibility

.....one sure way to get over this....is to be burned by others (that "control you") and then that greater pain stringing will WILL YOU into (change!)i.e getting over the irrational fear of responsibility and make the changes in your thought patterns, behaviors, and beliefs to do so

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by connelly4245

I never said terrorism "started" after 9/11. I said terrorist HAPPENS on a DAILY basis now because of the media's influence DIRECTLY resulting from the events of 9/11.

People are being bombarded with terrorism this, terrorism that, so that they start thinking about it.

Once you start thinking about it guess what happens? It happens MORE OFTEN!

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

Your flaw is in the following sentence:

"I unlike you Bobbylove have actually experienced "No Thought" , for period's of time that may shock you."

So your saying you've NEVER thought about anything?

Impossible.

Did I say it's impossible to not think for certain periods of time? NO!

I said EVERYTHING that exists has been THOUGHT of at some point by someone, and without thought NOTHING can exist.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by endless_observer

Am I a VERY enlightened being? Yes, but that doesn't mean I'm better than anyone else.

It just means I'm MORE ATTUNED with my soul in my life because I have TOTAL control of my mind.

You don't need to be some sort of a "special" person to control your mind. It's all in your head.

The MYTH is that you need certain abilities and be someone "special".

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by cpdaman

ANYTHING is possible with the mind.

The ONLY limit is YOUR belief.

If a person believed he could move a mountain with his mind, then he could move a mountain using his mind.

Thoughts can manifest very fast (not instant) if you FOCUS on what you want.

There's no limit to what we can accomplish.

We could create WORLDS if we wanted to.

[edit on 27-4-2009 by bobbylove321]

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join