It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Three Different Types of Greys

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Since "The Greys" are a core part of Ufology I thought I would lay out the three main types that Ufologist agree upon.Each type has been reported numerous times in abduction accounts,military accounts,etc.Apparently the Greys come mainly from one of two different star systems;The Zeta Reticuli system and the Orion system.In addition to these three main types it is also reported that there could be as many as 22 variations including 'hybrids','The Orange',and the 'Bellatrix Mercenaries'.Apparently(or it is hypothesized) the Greys have been coming here for a long time and might not be the only race,also it is rumored that multiple world governments(mainly the United States) has long ago entered into a treaty with the Greys.The first widely believed treaty was signed by former President Eisenhower at Edwards Air Force Base is 1954 and was called the Greada Treaty and allowed the Greys to abduct humans in exchange for advanced technology to defend ourselves from the Soviets(and possibly in the future the Greys?).Now I don't know what if I wouldn't have done the same thing in those shoes because obviously we couldn't defend ourselves from them(but that's another story and another thread).

Now lets get into the first type of Grey,or the "Type A"...........
(Please note that these are not actual depictions of real aliens!)

Type A Greys

Type A: COMMON GREYS.
This is the most common type. They are about four to four and a half foot tall, with large heads and wraparound eyes, a slit mouth and no visible nose.
In spite of the apparent physical similarities, the group of Type A Greys actually consists of several different species of Greys, that aren't necessarily related, and that come from different parts of our Galaxy. The Zetas, e.g., come from the Reticulum constellation, and are believed to be of a humanoid descent, whereas other races, e.g. those coming from Draco, Orion and Ursa Major, are believed to be reptilian species.

These are the most commonly reported Greys and many think they are the 'worker and scientist' class.Some think they are clones(some think all Greys are) or bio-mechanical drones.
Type B Greys

Type B: TALL GREYS.
Quite often the greys of Type A and Type C are accompanied by one or more greys of Type B: the Tall Greys. The Type B greys look very similar to the Type A greys, but they are a lot taller. Often abductees refer to these Tall Greys as 'the doctor,' because they seems to be in charge of the medical procedures taking place during the abduction event.
Two separate types of Tall Greys are known:
B1) the 'large nosed' tall greys, or the "Eban." They are 6 to 9 feet tall and are believed to come from the Betelgeuse system in the Orion Constellation.
B2) the common tall greys: They are 6-7 feet tall, and are basically taller versions of type A or C, even though sometimes they are said to have reproductive organs. They also seem to have something that resembles a (small) nose. They are believed to come from the same constellations as the Type A and C greys.

These Greys are commonly thought to be the 'leaders' of the race and are rumored to have been the ones at the treaty signing in California.Some say they have very thin white hair suggesting either a Human-Grey genetic hybrid program or that the Greys(at least the 'talls')are of a human-like evolutionary origin.
Type C Greys

TYPE C: SMALLER GREYS.
Sometimes people also mention greys of Type C. The Type C greys are the shortest, about three and a half foot tall. They are believed to be the most dangerous of all grey species. They come from Rigel (per J.D. Stone, V. Valerian) and Bellatrix in the Orion constellation, and are saurian / reptilian in nature.

I have heard rumors that these creatures have a 'sulfuric type smell'similar to burnt matches and abductees report that you can smell them before you see them.After I read that I am always paranoid if I smell a burnt match,lol.These are the Greys you see pictures of that commonly have short,stubby,and wrinkly(aged looking) faces.

Other Types

OTHER GREY SPECIES
This classification in 3 types is a simplification of the actual situation. V. Valerian has done extensive research in these matters and distinguishes up to 22 different types of greys. Other Grey species that have been encountered too are, e.g.:
- The Orange (see: 'Orange, The')
- The Bellatrix mercenaries: a genetic hybrid race between reptilian greys and insectoids, engineered solely for war-faring purposes.
Several sources also mention all kind of hybrid humanoid/Grey races. (See, e.g., 'Essassani').
It should be noted that not all authors are convinced that all Greys are extra-terrestrials. John Mack, Jacques Vallee, Withley Strieber and Graham Hancock, e.g., point at the similarities between the abduction realm and the realms of the fairies and the spirit world that shamans visit. They suggest that greys may be part of a parallel realm or another dimension that has always existed and that always had interaction with our reality.
It should also be noted that it is perfectly possible that if such realm exists, that extra-terrestrials might use it to travel to Earth. This indeed is what Shamans all over the world claim. Shamans in Latin America and sangomas in Africa even make a clear distinction between the inhabitants of the other realm, and the aliens that use that realm to come and visit us.
Last but not least: a) remote viewers who tried to discover where the greys are coming from mention that they are coming from three different time eras, i.e. that most of them are coming from different times in the future.
b) some authors believe Greys are not aliens but future humans or future humanoids.
c) some sources mention a "cyborg" type of grey: a small grey that seems to be partly biological (and presumably cloned) and partly mechanical. The remains of some of these would have been found at crash sites.
copyright © 1996-2008 Manuel Lamiroy

The Orange
(Sorry I had another,better picture but lost it so this will have to do)

At least two, probably three, alien races have been called "The Orange".
1. The Orange would be a reptilian or a hybrid reptilian species. Some think they may be a hybrid sub-species of the greys. One whistleblower, though, claims to have seen documents that state that the Orange are the ones that created the smaller Greys.
The Branton material: "They are said to be "based below the west slope of Mt. Archuleta near 'the Diamond'. Some suggest that the 'Orange' are a so-called 'hybrid' race with PARTIAL reptilian-like features yet possessing human-like reproductive organs and even certain artificial or cybernetic features. It is possible that the 'Orange' consist of hu-brids and re-brids in that some or most of them may possess a human soul- matrix and therefore may be 'human', although information on the 'Orange' is presently sketchy. They have also been described as being involved in the scenarios taking place in the tunnels below the Nevada Military Complex as well. William Cooper briefly mentioned the 'Orange' based on memories of top secret documents he had read while in Navy Intelligence: (...)"
Note that other sources, too, confirm the existence of bases with Orange residents.
The Branton material adds that "The 'Orange' -- which sources seem to indicate 'may' actually be a double term used to describe two different types of entities, a reptilian hominoid group with scaly orange skin and a more human-like group with 'red' hair -- may have established themselves in Orion or Barnard's Star."
Other sources, too, locate this reptilian "Orange" race in the Orion system (and confirm that they are related to the Greys). One source, however ("Matthew") says these reptilian hybrid "orange" are from Sirius. (?)
Also note that the alien pictured on Whitley Strieber's Communion looks like an "Orange."
2. As indicated in The Branton material, the "Orange" is also used for a race of "red haired humans" that would come from Barnard's star. It's not clear whether this would be a separate race, or whether these are the same as the Lyran Redheads, mentioned below.
Continued............

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
3. The Lyran Redheads are one of the many races that originated in the Lyran constellation.
Lyssa Royal: "Their hair was red to strawberry blonde in color. The skin tone very, very fair; these entities had a difficulty exposing their skin to certain frequencies of natural light, due to the planet they sprang from. Some of these were also giant in stature, though there were some who were average human size. Eye color was generally light to what you would now consider green, though it is a different quality of green than you see upon your world. These entities were some of the first Lyran pioneers. (Pioneers is a very kind word, for there are many worlds that consider the red-haired ones to be the invaders, marauders and the basic havoc-wreckers of the Lyran genotype)."

A lot of people aren't to familiar with this reported species so I thought I would touch on them as well.

Hybrids of A Human Kind

or

"A hybrid is anything derived from heterogeneous sources or composed of elements of different or incongruous kinds. The hybrids spoken of in UFO literature are primarily a cross between Earth human and Zeta Reticuli beings. The specific process that is used to create these hybrids has not yet been revealed. It uses not only genetic splicing and cloning, but a form of light plasma engineering technology with which humans are unfamiliar." (PoL)
Known types of hybrids, thus far:
Grey / human
Essassani: Orion Greys and humans
Bellatrix mercenaries: reptilian greys and insect-like beings
hybrid ELs: physical humanoids and non-physical ELs
Orange: according to the Branton material a cross between humanoids and reptilian greys
Procyon: Blonds from Procyon would have cross-bred with earth humans

Hybrids are a major part in the Grey saga of Ufology as it is commonly believed that is the Greys true purpose,to combine the best of them and the best of us in order to save their dying race.A large number of abductees report genetic experiments done on them while on board the ship(like sexual implantation,fetus extraction,blood tests,etc).Also it is reported that the Greys have a major genetics laboratory in co-op with dark factions of Earth humans(NWO?) underneath Dulce,New Mexico.For more on the Dulce Base see Brantons Papers.Very,very mind provoking and still highly debated to this day.

Belletrix Mercenaries

Bellatrix (Gamma Orion) is one of the main stars in the constellation of Orion, and lies at a distance of approximately 112 light years. It is seen from the Northern hemisphere on Earth as the right shoulder of the Hunter. This system is the home of dynoid and reptoid civilizations, or, to put it in other words, of lizzies and reptilians. It is also said to be the home of several species of Greys. (Types A, B and C. Type C is apparently only found in the Bellatrix and Rigel systems).
The negative image people sometimes associate with Orion mainly has to do with Bellatrix (which is Latin for 'fighter' or 'warrior'). The lizzie-inhabitants of the Bellatrix system focus upon expansion and colonization. Other keywords to describe its civilization are oppression and control. They have an extremely advanced technology. Stories about abductions and implants as controlling devices that are linked to Orion, nearly always have to do with Bellatrix.
The Branton material mentions "a huge colony of hybrid Reptilian-insectoid mercenaries, the result of Reticulan genetic engineering" in the Bellatrix system. It also mentions a lizard-like race, "snake men," as well as a dinoid civilization.
Bellatrix also functions as a link between the Orion Empire and the Draconian Empire

Here is a 'family' portrat

In conclusion I think it is important to understand the multiple varieties of the main species reportedly visiting our planet.It helps to become familiar with this particular aspect of Ufology.I am not saying one way or another that all these aliens exist and all of it is true,although I believe so.It is up to you to make up your own mind,I am simply helping provide the information so you can do that.Well thats it,I hope you all enjoyed this thread and learned something you didn't know before,thanks for reading.~JKrog

Source
hyperbase
All images searched on Google
google alien images

[edit on 4/10/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
This is a GREAT post, and very well thought out and very accurate to the leading observations.

Star!

I hope that you continue your work, and perhaps create a hand-sketched diagram of the major gray species with short blurbs about them, all in one picture, for easy field identification, in case of invasion.

O-315

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Does anyone have a link to the graphic with the 37 known alien species listed on it? I've only seen thumbnail versions of that graphic, and want the full-blown copy.

U2U me
O-315

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   

I hope that you continue your work, and perhaps create a hand-sketched diagram of the major gray species with short blurbs about them, all in one picture, for easy field identification, in case of invasion.

Could you explain a blurb?lol

I am just trying to lay out all the information pertaining to Ufology in a easy to read format(Like my astronomy thread)so veterans and newcomers alike can fully understand at least the basics of this ever growing phenomena.I believe we are close to a great period (may be dark for a bit) where we learn of all the things that were hidden.If not then I am still trying to uncover it myself with the help of others who seek the truth.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
www.scribd.com...

That link should help with anyone else who is wanting the complete "A-Z" on alien species.There are others as well but this is a good compilation.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Mod note: I believe you posted in the wrong forum. -- Majic

[edit on 4/11/2009 by Majic]

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Yea like I said these are not real pics,just representations that I could find because pictures and words always look better than just words.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
This is the kind of information that I question enormously. Everything being said implies negativity with greys. Yet some of the experiencers, myself and even my 17 year old son, feel they're very positive people, and Dr. Michael Wolf said there wasn't an et he met that wasn't good, its our leaders that are evil. I usually question the entire orientation thing.

I'm even beginning to question some of the Rigel information. The reason is for me is a personal search for the nordic that was with the greys, who I recall as being long blond haired classic look and someone important, like a special guest. And for some reason I associate him with the word rigel. In fact in my search for information the closest I got to someone that resembled him was Kyra from the Procyon system, and that race supposedly fled there from Rigel after a takeover, then it fell to the negatives, but they got it back. But I have to remember who is giving this knowledge. Those who are connected could very well have a vested interested in painting the wrong systems bad or good, to serve their disinfo agenda, and especially if a war starts. So basically the info is shelved until better info shows up.

Greys, at least the kind I we seem to be experiencing problem have a cretaceous origin, ie. dolpins. Smokingman in his Orzeml thread, as well as Jim Sparks talked about an odor. For Smokngman they showed up with the nordics he has contact with. Which surprised everyone on the thread though I had been saying frequently that greys and nordics do work together frequently. Now its Jim Spark's et script that brought alot of memories together like an activiation key, and I'm pretty convinced his group is my group as well. I also know they work with natives I question the entire thing being said about their orientation. Also, according to someone I question a lot, most lizzies are cool. The group he's associated with is altair, which Dr. Michael Wolf also talks about and they are opposed to the Sumerian/Annanuki enki group. And they are pushing for disclosure.

In a sense, we're all hybrids on earth, and we all have et souls. Most of us are not awake and have been MC by the renegades running this planet for a long time.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Who took over Rigel?You don't think all ETs are good do you?
Yea there are groups(a rather large one I have found out)that are a very large mix of all types and they are benevolent....Greys,Nordics,Reps,etc all working together and from research they seem to be growing in numbers as a type of 'new age galactic movement' or so I hear.I too haveheard that Greys come from a similar evolutionary path to our Dolphins.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

So have you been abducted?

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
The time I place abductions beginning for me, and I remember my family, thought they don't have memories, was at 4 or 5. I saw a grey in my grandmother's garden at that age, and dragged my mother out to the spot. I wasn't afraid of him in the least, though I couldn't move, but was absolutely curious at his intellect and apparent coldness, but was calmed by him at the same time I believe.

In any case, though a classic et, similar to many pics online, I never searched for this, linked anything to abductions even after watching Betty and Barney Hill's case and fire in the sky. The family had seen ufos, and my brother had missing time driving truck after seeing one. For me, I had odd memories that would surface, like snapshots, that were so out of place, and a recurring dream about a water treatment plant with my father and brother where we had been in danger, but I couldn't place it. Actually visited a few water treatment plants but not the same.

Main thing, I think I was not allowed to put it together, and when I thought of something it was gone quickly. But I was allowed to research one siting of a craft near the White Lake Observatory my friend and I had seen, but, it led me into online physics articles for months, not ufology. Then, I searched again concerning it when we moved here. And this time, I watched all the Project Camelot interviews and eventually found ats. But Jim Sparks interview attracted me, and upset me enormously. I ordered his book, watched every interview I could, and then noticed his et script, and had an enormous emotional discharge, with a river sorrow threatening to drown me.

A lot came out of that, including all the glimpses of memories and the sitings. It seemed like that script is like an activation thing, and the script is some kind of recognition protocol. Theres a few other things related I believe to their signatures so you recognize the right group, because some probably don't care for us and are renegades.

Then within a few days we had our first family siting of a craft that had connected to me and answered my thoughts in a psi manner inside on the computer. My kids and I kept seeing crafts, including black triangles. Even when we were on holiday. Then my 17 year old in September shared his siting of a grey, and being admonished gently for being up late and willingly going to sleep (no sleep parlaysis) for him, missing time and dreams of being before viewing screens.

For months during this, I was being told that they were not good, and negative etc etc,and it didn't feel right to me. My mind still entertains many possiblities and explores many agendas. But I have to run with my heart, and I have some experiences that showed warmth integrity. The mission or strongest urge I have is towards the moneyless resource society. Also, my memories include nordics, both at this base, and on the craft. Now, with the flyovers, some appear grey and both my son and I have been pinged by those that are nordic and sent me a postcard of a nordic couple. They pinged us alot in the fall. Its seems the want us to work in our communities waking them up, locally. Show zeitgeist, alternative news, and ufology as well. They want us to be cooperative, and care for our communities and start to help out there.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Mod note: If you are here to troll this thread, you are about to go on a long journey away from ATS at transwarp speeds. -- Majic

[edit on 4/11/2009 by Majic]

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by chapter29

What was that?

Also,Mystic........What did you mean "postcard"?Where did they send it from?So your telling me I dont need to fear the Greys from Zeta or Orion?

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

It looks like Chapter29 is providing you with a bit of humor. He/or she presented 3 shades of the color grey.

If Dolophins evolve into greys (covering the aqautic species of evolution), and humans (covering the mammals) into tall Nordics etc. Dinosaurs into the reptillians. And Insects evolve into the tall praying mantis types, then we are left with the plant kingdom to offer its candidate.

Does anyone have any idea what the advanced plant beings look like? And I'm not looking for a sarcastic reply like "Flowers" or something.

[edit on 11-4-2009 by 3DPrisoner]

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Nice Thread Jkrog!

Have you considered the possibility that the greys are a part of the bio-mechanical component of an alien Von Neumann probe?

Being that the purpose of such a probe is to gather data, having a cybernetic organism that could easily be hybridized to explore and interact with the target planet would greatly facilitate the gathering of certain kinds of data - data that would be otherwise be quite difficult and time consuming to collect and confirm.

As one of the primary tasks of such a probe is to self-replicate - a bio-mechanical component would also greatly increase the speed and efficacy with which this process occurs.

From what is reported, the greys appear to be interested in our genetic material - perhaps to complete the hybridization process that is required to deploy drones into the cultures of a target planet so as to facilitate the accomplishment of another of the probes primary objectives; Gather Data...

*Or maybe they are the descendants returning human colonists from an ancient, long-extinct civilization that explored the cosmos and settled on a low gravity world and who have modified their bodies to withstand the strains from interstellar travel; making them look strange.
(what would we look like after just three generations of development on a world with half the gravity of our own....)

[edit on 11-4-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by 3DPrisoner

Erm...Dolphins are Mammals.

Gotta get the basics right first.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I believe the greys are a result of us being trapped in a bubble of time reusing the inhabitable time of earth over and over through time to eventually evolve into them. They are our evolved form, from our future.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Erm...Dolphins are Mammals.

Gotta get the basics right first.

What are you responding to chad?

He never said that they weren't mammals....

He did spell dolphin incorrectly - but I enjoy his speculation regardless.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join