At least 8 dead in nursing home shooting

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   

At least 6 dead in nursing home shooting

abclocal.go.com

The incident happened around 10 a.m. on Sunday. Carthage Police were called to Pinelake Health and Rehabilitation Center in reference to a shooting.

Police confirm six people are dead and three are injured. A police officer and the shooter are among the injured. The shooter is in custody.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: Sadly adjusted title to relect current death toll

[edit on 3/29/09 by FredT]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
At least 6-8 people are dead after a shooting rampage at a nursing home.

Yup, that's right, this time a nursing home.

But hey, that's how America is. Doesn't surprise me at all. Very hypocritical and self-destructive. Very angry and intolerant folks that say one thing, but think something completely different.

abclocal.go.com

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MegaCurious

How can you blame this on all Americans?
I mean, in Belgium about 2 months ago, a young man went into a daycare center and killed people!
For all we know, this was an atheist helping cull the population!
Or a crazy satanist!???????

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by MegaCurious

So is the purpose of your thread to make people aware of these senseless killings, and show your sympathy for the many victims, or is it just another reason for yet another person to start bashing America and Americans? Seems to me that it's the latter.

This was a terrible thing, but in no way has anything to do with America, or Americans. The only one responsible for this is the troubled individual that carried it out.

This was a terrible senseless act that leaves many victims behind, and my heartfelt sympothy goes out to all of them.

[edit on 3/29/2009 by chise61]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by MegaCurious

But hey, that's how America is. Doesn't surprise me at all. Very hypocritical and self-destructive. Very angry and intolerant folks that say one thing, but think something completely different.

Do you mean to imply that all Americans are gun toting lunatics?

It only goes to show that nobody is safe from violence anywhere, and I mean the whole world!

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I bet that if any number of those people in the nursing home were licensed to carry a firearm, there might not have been as many casualties. How ironic would that have been?

But we are, according to global communities, to walk this world as well-healed helpless victims, incapable of defending ourselves..., and so you have only the hardened criminals wielding lethal force..., Oh, and the police, if they are anywhere around at the time.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Another MK-Ultra mass shooting event. I guess its just coincidence that new gun control bills are being considered in Congress. And wanna bet the congressional representative whose district this happened in is against such new laws?

[edit on 29-3-2009 by starviego]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   

At least 6-8 people are dead after a shooting rampage at a nursing home.

Yup, that's right, this time a nursing home.

abclocal.go.com

Yeah, just wants me to hand over my guns and be defenseless like these idiots in the UK. No thank you. Criminals and crazies don't follow laws not to mention the horrible crime rates.

news.bbc.co.uk...

www.independent.co.uk...

She said her fiancé had been held down and stabbed in the neck by a gang after he confronted them for throwing a stone at his car. She claimed she had phoned the police every day for five weeks after the attack but they had not even taken a statement.

www.conservatives.com...

After Monday evening's confrontation outside a parade of shops, Mr Woodhams drove back home, complaining to his fiancée of "trouble outside". He then went back out, apparently to speak to the youths but, moments later, he was shot.

The other consequence of people turning against society and becoming ghettoised is a haemorrhaging of the values which kept crime in check, particularly violent crime. Too many people just don't care. And can't tell the difference, or don't want to, between good and bad.

And the Government just doesn't know what to do about it.

Violent crime is up almost 80% under Labour. Nearly 1.1 million violent crimes were recorded last year - half a million more than in 1998-99.

Robbery is up 27% under Labour.

Criminal damage is up past 1 million offences - that's nearly 3000 incidents each day.

There are over 400 serious knife crimes a week - 22,000 in one year.

Fatal stabbings up by a third.

Gun crime has nearly doubled under Labour - a gun crime was committed every hour in England and Wales in 2007-8.

Injuries from gun crime are up almost four fold.

And how has the Government responded?

By being soft on crime

Letting people out of prison early - that's soft on crime

Since Gordon Brown came to power 47,000 people have been released on early release, including 9,000 convicted of violence against the person.

Nearly 1000 crimes have been committed by criminals who have been released early.

Rejects our calls for a presumption of prison for those carrying a knife.

Lets five out of six offenders convicted of knife possession off without a jail sentence

Lets more and more offenders off with a Penalty Notice- half of which are not even paid.

news.bbc.co.uk...

The summit was held after latest figures showed there were more than 9,000 gun-related offences in the UK last year.

And it came only days after two teenage girls died after being caught in the crossfire of a gang shootout in Birmingham.

Mod edit Fixed quote, missing /.

[edit on 3/29/2009 by Hal9000]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I second the strong possibility of another M Kultra related event, and there will be more I guess. Really really angry at the number of people who refuse to understand how prevalent this Nazi MC, compartmentalized training of people is, and how frequently its done. If enough people knew this whole nwo order mess, and the abuses of power would be unraveled at their core.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by starviego
Another MK-Ultra mass shooting event. I guess its just coincidence that new gun control bills are being considered in Congress. And wanna bet the congressional representative whose district this happened in is against such new laws?

I suggest that is a journalistic instinct you're showing there. Follow up on it. It's a very interesting possibility.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars

I suggest that is a journalistic instinct you're showing there. Follow up on it. It's a very interesting possibility.

You got it!

U.S. Congressman Howard Coble

Gun Control As you may know, I strongly support the right to keep and bear arms. Gun control issues usually elicit emotional responses from the public, and those who advocate greater regulation of firearm purchases are well-intentioned; after all, everyone wants less crime. But I really believe that added regulation will do little to curb violent crime in our country. Criminals will still have access to guns, while responsible citizens may be put in harm’s ay without the ability to defend themselves at worst, or at least unnecessarily inconvenienced. At the same time, however, I also believe that, as with any other privilege, the right to bear arms must be exercised responsibly. We cannot allow people with criminal records, or those with a history of psychiatric problems, to have access to firearms.

Mod Edit: Use External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 3/29/2009 by Hal9000]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
I second the strong possibility of another M Kultra related event, and there will be more I guess. Really really angry at the number of people who refuse to understand how prevalent this Nazi MC, compartmentalized training of people is, and how frequently its done. If enough people knew this whole nwo order mess, and the abuses of power would be unraveled at their core.

Hey friend,

I am sort of confused on this whole thing. How could this person have been controlled? I don't know much about MK Ultra, so could you explain to me how this might have been a possibility in this case? For instance, how would this person have been gotten to, for programming?

Is it all really in the "Cather in the Rye?"

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blanca Rose
...how would this person have been gotten to, for programming?

The mind-controllers hide in plain site. They are his shrinks and/or 'counselors.' Look for a casual mention in the press that the perp had been 'treated' for his depression in the past. That's the cue.

Also, when you hear that the FBI or the BATF have gotten involved, you'll know the fix is in.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Just wanted to send my condolences somewhere.
We live in a blankity blank type of world. jameshowardkunstler.typepad.com...
Land of the greed, home of the "frayed".
Why don't these wackos get help or do
themselves in without hurting innocents?
Guess they better fire HIS counselor!

Curious about the mkultra mention!
Once again, I send my condolences to all involved.
I can imagine alot of things in this universe, but
not whats in a screwed up mind like that.

Peace be with us and God speed to a thousand years of it!

Edit: WARNING- Potty talk in link!

[edit on 29-3-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
W

The mind-controllers hide in plain site. They are his shrinks and/or 'counselors.' Look for a casual mention in the press that the perp had been 'treated' for his depression in the past. That's the cue.

Also, when you hear that the FBI or the BATF have gotten involved, you'll know the fix is in.

Well, that is pretty scary. I have been treated for depression for many years. Does that mean I am a victim of mind controll? I had a hysterectomy while I was very young for cancer, and anti depressants helped me a lot with early menapause.

Can you be more specific in your entailing of people being put on anti depressants for this sort of situation? I know I needed help with my situation, and it helped. Are you saying, people are put on anti deoressants when they don't need them?

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I don't believe this happened. It must be a lie! Because gun save lives you know. If this happened, I bet it was a knife yielding crackhead and the journalist must an angry, anti-patriotic, liberal who hate guns!
/end sarcasm

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   

And yet, America was founded as and remains a shelter against the oppression and savagery that consumes the rest of the world. Last time I checked, millions of immigrants come to America every year, both legally and otherwise, preferring our hypocrisy and intolerance to the benevolent totalitarianism and outright barbarity of their homelands.

We're not "angry" in America... Don't confuse anger with defiance, because we are definitely a defiant culture. That's our heritage, it's what distinguishes us from the rest of the world — No, we don't want your Global Union, we don't want your thin-skinned political correctness, we don't want your currency, we don't want your secularism, and we don't need your help.

Seriously, for the rest of the world to criticize America in any respect is like a bunch of pygmies criticizing the height of a giant — "Look, everyone! The giant isn't 500 feet tall after all! It's only 495 feet tall!"

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Just get back in line to receive your handouts.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blanca Rose
Can you be more specific in your entailing of people being put on anti depressants for this sort of situation?

A very high proportion of the rampage-ragers--whether in schools, malls, workplaces, churches, etc.--have been on these types of drugs. It is possible that it makes it easier for the mind-controllers to do their business while their victims are thus drugged.

update:

www.wral.com...
“All I heard was just that someone went in there and started shooting and that he was after his wife,” said Jerry Avant, Jerry Avant Jr.’s father

www.msnbc.msn.com...
While authorities declined to comment on a possible motive, Stewart's ex-wife said he had been reaching out recently to family members, telling them he had cancer and was preparing for a long trip and to "go away." Sue Griffin said she was married to Stewart for 15 years, and while they hadn't spoken since divorcing in 2001, he had been trying to call her during the past week through her son, mother, sister and grandmother.
"He did have some violent tendencies from time to time," Griffin said. "I wouldn't put it past him. I hate to say it, but it is true."

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
That smells the good covert operation to justify what Obama wants so much , to take your weapons .

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cha49

Originally posted by Maxmars

You got it!

U.S. Congressman Howard Coble

Now THAT is some spooky stuff right there. Sounds like you nailed it.

Good job in finding that. Interesting the lengths that some will go to further their agenda.

[edit on 29-3-2009 by xman_in_blackx]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join