It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rothschilds to take the lead in the global carbon trading market

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by sadchild01

I have seen an estimation that was similar to this except it broke down their "Wealth" into money that they controlled through investments, the central banks, commodities, shares etc

Its still pretty scary. I hope they aren't that 'wealthy'.. thats half of the worlds money.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowflux
In my opinion, we've really gotten to the bottom of the whole Global Warming Emergency with this information. Most of us had known the it was nothing more than a money making scheme, just look at how much money surrounds the whole "Green movement" and I hope no one is fool enough to buy into the "Carbon Credits" scam.

Damn straight.. the only thing is.. who is ever going to believe you when you try explain it to people.

Just another reason to be fobbed off as a paranoid subversive extremist conspiracy theorist

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
That about proves global warming is a scam 300%. I felt that it was anyways but this should put the denyers into agreeing that global warming is a cash cow for greedy corporate pigs.

We need somebody with some power thats against these monsters and start their own bank and the ordinary people pull all their funds out of these corrupt banks into this new bank. We need to quit feeding them. We are funding people that are oppressing us. Soon enough we will be taxed for absolutly everything.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Dermo

Only those concerned with truth need to believe me, the sheep can keep drinking the kool aid for all I care. Everyone that knows me in person thinks of me as one of the smartest people they know and usually listen to me when I say something. Honestly, I can keep talking about a subject until their eyes glaze over usually.

It's not just conspiracies either, I'm a big history buff too lol

Oh, and Star Trek, people usually stop me pretty fast when I get on that subject.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I know most responses are along the lines of "I'm not surprise", but I want to know why anyone is surprised!

Cap & Trade works like this: Company 'A" is heavily invested in oil or coal or whatever status quo energy source is most profitable for them. Now here comes some guy who finds a way to make things less profitable for Company A by introducing a new fuel source or a more efficient use of fuel. He can't even start Company B, because to do so, he needs carbon credits. Who has these carbon credits? Why, the company who has the money to buy them of course: Company A. So there is no Company B even in the equation anymore.

How many stories of the 100 MPG carburetor being bought up and disappearing have we heard? How many tales of this or that wonderful new invention for saving or producing energy, never materialized? And in all of those, the name "Rothschild" pops up. In the old days, the new idea was quickly bought up, making the inventor wealthy and keeping his invention off the store shelves for eternity. But that's expensive, and more and more people are working on energy in their home garages. It's cheaper to just squeeze them out from the beginning.

Who among you could finance a new company to manufacture even 100 automobiles a year? Who among you could finance a new refinery to produce just 10,000 gallons of gasoline a year? I couldn't! One new prototype car costs well in excess of $100,000 even if you already have a factory built! I recently heard a news story about some guy who still owned his mineral rights, who built his own oil well. Yeah, it's making him a living just for watching it pump from his living room now, but it cost an initial outlay of over $50,000. Have you got that just lying around?

None (or precious few) of us do. We're too busy trapped in this rat race, working feverishly just to put food on the table and keep the lights on. Oh, we might manage to build something on weekends that will threaten the PTB, but they could always buy us out before we could get enough money to make an actual product. At least they had to buy us out. Now, that has changed some, in that enough people are screaming about alternate energy to make things uncomfortable for those who are sitting in the drivers seat of the oil and gas express. So a better alternative is to make it so hard to start a new energy business that no one can do it except them. Carbon credits are a means to this end.

You managed to get the $100,000? Great, now you can build your energy-saving car! Well, not quite, you still need carbon credits. You aren't a business yet and so you don't have an allotment yet. So you go to get them, and who has them? The Rothschilds, the very people who would once have bought you out, and who would lose billions if your idea was known. Do you really think they are going to sell you carbon credits, knowing what you want to do with them? Oh, you say they don't know? How much do you want to bet they'll ask and refuse to sell without a good explanation? They are under no obligation to sell anything to anyone. So you just let them buy you out? Ha! Why would they pay you money to keep you from doing something you can't do anyway?

GLOBAL WARMING IS NOW, ALWAYS WAS, AND ALWAYS WILL BE ABOUT MAINTAINING THE STATUS QUO FOR ENERGY IN THE GLOBAL MARKETPLACE. It can't be about anything else.

THE INTENDED END RESULT OF GLOBAL WARMING MYTHOLOGY HAS ALWAYS BEEN, IS NOW, AND ALWAYS WILL BE THE ABILITY TO CONTROL THE ENERGY RESERVES AND USAGE FOR THE PLANETARY POPULATION.

THE IPCC, THE UN, AND THE VARIOUS ENVIRONMENTAL GROUPS ARE NOT ATTEMPTING TO CLEAN UP POLLUTION, NOR TO HELP YOU. THEY ONLY WANT YOUR COMPLIANCE AND YOUR MONEY.

Sorry for yelling, but sometimes it just seems like I am talking to block walls... then something like this pops up and everyone starts thinking straight. But within two weeks, it will back to normal, with everyone (except a few, of course) crying about the latest report that we're all going to freeze in the fiery flood tomorrow if we don't give our souls away today. Get a memory, people!

I'm going back to star and flag this thread... it deserves it.

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Dermo

You will also not find any good information on The current Rothschilds.

Same with the other 12 families of the Fed. Res. Bank and the Bank of England.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
If anyone has lived in Mexico City or other parts of the World, they used to have when driving on certain days odd or even , if they have a certain license plate on their car they were not allowed to drive, and if caught would ensue a hefty fine.

In the US they are going to implementing a microchip GPS connected Box not just for those people that want to drive on the FastPass lane but any car they have to put it a new car, and old cars for the carbon emission taxes coming up. So it won't be free anymore to Pollute. The government in California is so broke they have to figure out how to make more money via taxes starting 2009 40 -50% increase in order to get sticker. But they want to implement these micro chip so as soon as people get on the freeway they are going to be taxed from parking to parking spots as they travel. They are goingto install Chip scanners on all the Freeways of Southern California on the entry and Exit on and off ramps.

"For approximately one hundred and forty years on your planet, man has been accelerating the destruction of Nature and the pollution of the environment. This has happened since the discovery of steam power and the combustion engine. You have but a few years left in which to arrest the pollution before the situation becomes irreversible. One of the principal pollutants on Earth is the petrol-driven engine and this could be replaced immediately with a hydrogen engine that would cause no pollution, so to speak. On certain planets, this is called the clean motor. Prototypes for such an engine have been constructed by various engineers on your planet but they must be industrially manufactured in order to replace petrol engines. Not only would this measure mean a seventy per cent reduction in current levels of pollution by combustion waste, but it would also be more economical for consumers.

The big petrol corporations had been terrified at the idea of this motor being popularized for it would mean loss of sales for their oil and subsequent financial ruin.

Governments, too, who impose enormous taxes on these oils, would suffer equally. You see, it always comes back to money. Because of it, you have a whole economic and financial context that opposes progress towards radical change in the interest of all human life on Earth.

The people on Earth allow themselves to be pushed around, bullied, exploited and led to the abattoirs by political and financial cartels which are sometimes even associated with well-known sects and religions.

When these cartels fail to win the people with clever advertising campaigns intended to brainwash them, they try to succeed through political channels, and next through religion or through a clever blend of the lot.

But what this Rothschild Scheme it far more vast than that. This would be for those Coal Fueled Power Plants I assume.

Great men wanting to do something for mankind have simply been done away with." Thiaoouba

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
The Rothchild's last will also said that the Arab American conflict ws the last needed to destroy America.

So we talk but when will we act? Remember the Holocaust, the first to go were the warners, then the free thinkers, then the Chrisitans, then the Jews.

Everyone in the World wants America to be just like them, and so far they seem to be winning. Sort of reminds me of my ex, he owes over $75,000 in back support but no one does anything to him.

So who is toothless, and without courage, them or us?

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
This is the future technology. Guess what - it's carbon tube conductors!

deviceace.com...

CNT Threads Can Transmit Radio Signals and Could Replace Copper Wires

The nano-antenna was created from a 25-micron CNT fiber, transparent tape, and silver paste, then the researchers replaced a cellphone’s antenna with the “nantenna”. According to Professor David Mast, from UC’s McMicken College of Arts and Sciences, the cellphone got four to five bars of signal using the nantenna that his fellow researchers created.

“It transmitted almost as well as the copper did, but at about one ten-thousandth of the weight. That was a very pleasant surprise, how easy it was to do. The hardest thing is to manipulate them. They float on ambient air” said Mast.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
This is just one of the reasons why the message that Man Made Global Warming is a lie needs to be getting out to people soon.

People, on the whole are not very bright and are totally gullible to repeated messages that are meant to control or extract money from them.

The 'TAX' does not actually stop anyone using CO2 and remains just a very ingenious way to rob the poor and line the coffers of the rich.

How many people have more than a basic understanding of Geography and science? Myself, I try to educate any and everyone I meet that the Global Warming issue is a total lie and that we are being lied to by the media and government controlled scientist. Facts put simply get through to even the simplest of people. When you talk about the weather they soon appreciate that it is cold and not heating up and that a few hot days here and there do not equate to catastrophic unusual apocalyptic scenarios.

The Elite of this planet do not like the rest of us and to be honest the feeling is mutual.

The best we can do is cut up our credit cards, stop buying into their lie and not buy anything that is carbon taxed unless it is absolutely necessary.

I will be paying as little as possible to these leeches and looking forward to them being caught out in their lie sooner or later.

Ten years down the road people will not be able to avoid noticing that we have all been lied to and may start following the money trail themselves.

Let's not forget, that global warming ended in 1997 and even the dumbest amongst us will begin to notice that it is getting COLD and not hotter on this planet.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
red neck i don't mind your yellin at all

one thing worth contemplating is that the petro dollar as world reserve currency maybe breaking down (bretton woods agreement).....perhaps as this happens ..........the western powers may lose control of the oil markets....this could be when the western powers may try to push for carbon credits and really start lambasting the "careless enemy country's" for not contributing to our national security by "helping the enviornment"...seriously not sure how much weight that holds but perhaps it is not that far from accurate...(and /or perhaps the tax will just be additional $$ to add to their pot...)

redneck you are right about people seeming to think straight for a little time (probably more like a couple hours) ...then sort of losing the clarity of thought in the SEA OF innacurate information and misleading information that people have come across..... but they know when they can think clearly and calmly what the deal is ...sometimes they forget when they are caught up with the rush of life and the MSM nonsense being spouted.

[edit on 21-3-2009 by cpdaman]

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Carbon taxes and carbon credits is such a huge scam. I can't even imagine someone falling for it.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dermo

Originally posted by Osmoses
reply to post by resistor

I can't find any mention of his claiming a Napoleonic victory. This seems to be embellishing an already dubious story.

Check his name out in wikipedia..

It says there that the story about the false speculation is untrue..

This makes it true in my book

We simply don't know for sure. History is looking through a glass darkly after all. But it does fit the pattern, and that's why I believe it.

reply to post by Osmoses

It may be untrue Os, but this I do believe: Behind every great fortune lies a great crime. And I'm talking fortunes on the scale of the Rothschild’s and Rockefellers.

Originally posted by TheRedneck

GLOBAL WARMING IS NOW, ALWAYS WAS, AND ALWAYS WILL BE ABOUT MAINTAINING THE STATUS QUO FOR ENERGY IN THE GLOBAL MARKETPLACE. It can't be about anything else.

THE INTENDED END RESULT OF GLOBAL WARMING MYTHOLOGY HAS ALWAYS BEEN, IS NOW, AND ALWAYS WILL BE THE ABILITY TO CONTROL THE ENERGY RESERVES AND USAGE FOR THE PLANETARY POPULATION.

THE IPCC, THE UN, AND THE VARIOUS ENVIRONMENTAL GROUPS ARE NOT ATTEMPTING TO CLEAN UP POLLUTION, NOR TO HELP YOU. THEY ONLY WANT YOUR COMPLIANCE AND YOUR MONEY.

Sorry for yelling, ...

That aint yelling, it's preaching!

Preach it brotha!!!

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by j2000
reply to post by Dermo

You will also not find any good information on The current Rothschilds.

Same with the other 12 families of the Fed. Res. Bank and the Bank of England.

what 12 families?

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

Im not too sure if there's twelve involved in the FED but there is supposed to be a group of 12/13 banking families that are pretty much the global financial oligarchy..

As far as I know.. Rothschilds, Rockafella's, Warburgs and Morgen are supposed to be a part of the 12/13 .. cant remember the rest off the top of my head.

[edit on 21/3/09 by Dermo]

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Dermo

Surely you want to put Goldman Sachs in there? 3rd biggest investment bank in the world after all. And they were founded by an 'international financier'.
Rothschild not even in the top 10, but that's probably 'cos they've covered it up and they're really number 1, or whatever is above number 1. Am I getting the hang of it yet?

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Osmoses

What are you on about?

Go back and read my posts properly and try not to choke on your cynicism.

Edit to add..

I don't have the exact quote but in the last Forbes Billionaires edition, there was supposed to have been a footnote where it stated that banking families like the Rothschilds are not included because the wealth is spread out over a number of people and its hard to determine who owns what.. So they mask their wealth but they dont cover it up completely.
I didn't personally see that forbes mag but I saw an article dedicated to that quote. Check it out for yourself if your bothered.

[edit on 21/3/09 by Dermo]

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainCaveMan
I new it.
It just keeps unfolding before my eyes.
This is there new tax, and new market.
They will be the market marker, the manipulator.
The only people who will foot the bill for this made up lunacy, is everyday working people.
This must be stopped.
Carbon is an element like any other, why on earth would it be traded?
Whats it going to be next, nitrogen trading?
Oxygen trading?
Whats the price of Oxygen today?
Oh its to much, sorry I cant afford to breath today.

[edit on 20-3-2009 by CaptainCaveMan]

ohhhh by the way, your Oxygen bill for last month is past due....
would you like to pay that now? or now?

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Carbon Ring

the evidence lies right in front of our eyes...the symbolic sun in the logo is plenty enough to let any person that knows about the history of the Rothschild family and their influence and familial ties to other wealthy blood lines, that these are the people terrorists truly need to focus on.

Technically I'm a globalist. I really think that these banking families that literally control this world, and whoever may or may not influence them, need to be stripped of power.

I'm not a violent person, and I don't condone unnecessary violence, however when you look at the big picture, you see that if these integral people who shaped our current situations still remain in power, automatically you realize that everyone else is a puppet.

Really, what could have george bush have done? What can obama do? What could any one of us do if ''elected''? All they can do is play ball because the obvious answer to the problem is that ''if you can't beat 'em, join em.

Sure Bush and his family are intricately involved and/or programmed ( and when I say this I don't mean by a remote control, but rather by creating multiple personality disorder in the victim and being able to cue behavior with sensory cues) but this is chance to where we can see where of the majority of the true blame lies.

Sure we all play a role in the reality we all experience, however we do not have trillions of dollars at our disposal. We,as the proletariat, do not own money supplies or seek to dominate the entire world due to the perversions of our incestuous forefathers who view freedom as a threat to all the riches that they looted from others without the intelligence to do it first.

Ill admit that I think similar to these banking globalists in the sense that their plan is pretty genius. I mean look how far they have come. That takes dedication and serious thought. I respect that and still love em, but the time has come where we need to stop ''terrorizing'' each other and protesting and getting upset and violent. I strongly believe that it is be time to ''terrorize'' the slave masters.

The time has come to expose to enough people the truth of these modern day dynasties and eliminate them by any and all means possible.

The time has come to where it may be necessary to beat them at their own game. Play their charade and # it, help them to start their police state. Why not join their version of the hitler youth and volunteer services. Get in those power positions and undermine their power while at the same time cutting the head off the snake. (This metaphor Im sure is plenty enough for anyone who has read this far, to understand what I mean by that)

We have to beat them at their own game by doing exactly what they wouldn't expect, which is total compliance before they are ready, and then total non compliance until they are defeated.

It can work but we have to focus educating more people about the people who own us, their history, what they have accomplished in a linear manner, what they have already let be known about their intentions, and of course how they operate.

funny quote from the carbon ring homepage

Important Note: The information on this website is of an educational nature and is provided for general information and is not an offer or invitation to participate in the Carbon Ring Consortium.

[edit on 3/22/2009 by iiinvision]

[edit on 3/22/2009 by iiinvision]

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dermo

Well well well.. Look who is backing ManMade Global Warming!! People need to know this!!!

Our good old friends, the Rothschilds at the forefront ....

There is such a push towards Global Warming by almost every rich country on the planet just in the past year.. Why?

I just uploaded this YT video today. I keep getting messages that nobody's heard of this. Hmmmm, now your post. It all makes more sense.

Link: www.youtube.com...

Thanks for the post.

[edit on 3/22/2009 by nwosigns]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join