It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korean robots disguised as kids! Very creepy...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 09:38 PM
link   
These are robots from a North Korean televised show. They look amazing real and even their movement is so life like! i've looked into this and many ppl have confirmed that these are robots.

Robot Kids

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 09:41 PM
link   
either its a really good robot or they really are kids, becuz thats crazy, how did they get the actuators to move so fluid like?

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 09:43 PM
link   
i would love to see that, but for some reason the video will not load for me

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Whoops... Sorry for the Double post

[Edited on 19-4-2004 by DarkHelmet]

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Where does it say they're robots? the site says

"This video features some of North Korea's 'Genius Kids' in a recent 2004 New Year's performance on Korean and Japanese TV."

Just some talented youngsters? I dont see anything about robots.

link   
yeah what i thought, it says their genius kids not robots

link   
they do look funny thoe, like zombies. AHHH zombie kids run run run!

[Edited on 19-4-2004 by Trance]

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 09:48 PM
link   
damn...... what will they come out with next...

robot children......wow.....

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I was just typing the same thing, kegs! And, do those kids look sickly, or is it just me? I've heard that the North Koreans are really messed-up because of all the malnutrition.

link   
lol...they aren't robots...I wonder who it is "confirmed" this, please tell us, and how they did so

link   
Can you, uh, provide some links that say that those are robots. Cause they sure as hell look like creepy little kids to me.

If those are robots, then the North Koreans are alot more technologically advanced than we think.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by silQ
These are robots from a North Korean televised show. They look amazing real and even their movement is so life like! i've looked into this and many ppl have confirmed that these are robots.

Oh man I�m dying laughing.
Those aren�t robots the caption says they are genius kids.

This video features some of North Korea's 'Genius Kids' in a recent 2004 New Year's performance on Korean and Japanese TV.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 09:51 PM
link   
the place where i got this from said, "Little Korean robots disguised as living children playing instruments." the source told me not to mention them.

P.S. it's not that hard to make them. all u need is some pixie dust and think of a happy thought. any happy little thought. and use the magic of disney animatronics!

[Edited on 19-4-2004 by silQ]

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by silQ
the place where i got this from said, "Little Korean robots disguised as living children playing instruments." the source told me not to mention them.

Oh, well, then it must be true.
Hahaha, I hope this is a joke..

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 09:54 PM
link   
They're not robots. There's nothing that says that. The site says they're genius kids, not robots. If North Korea had that kind of technology, decades beyond what any other country has yet been able to produce, the US wouldn't be putting N. Korea on the back burner. We'd be too worried about their robot armies which would feel no pain and look exactly like humans.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Yeah they do look creepy though. You can tell they've been told "go out there and smile!' look as if you're enjoying yourself! YOU WILL ENJOY YOURSELF YOU LITTLE #S!!!!"

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 09:56 PM
link   
silQ are you mining points with this post? Or do you have someone on the inside of the Korean government?
Try to preserve your credibility, after all it�s all we really have on this site.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by kegs
Yeah they do look creepy though. You can tell they've been told "go out there and smile!' look as if you're enjoying yourself! YOU WILL ENJOY YOURSELF YOU LITTLE #S!!!!"

You forgot about the "If you don't smile and enjoy yourselves, we'll torture and kill your parents before your eyes!"

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 09:59 PM
link   
o well....guess not. but then if they're not robots, how could they move all together simultaneously like that? just look at their heads. they move together. and they never looked at their music and their eyes dont move. all they do is sit there, play, and look straight ahead. maybe if ur life is on the line or something u could be forced to do that but they're just kids. at least one of them would break down and start crying if that happened. they're amazing uniformity is pretty creepy though.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 10:01 PM
link   
If Japan, a culture literally obsessed with humanoid robots, just managed to make robots that can sort of dance, the North Koreans sure as hell haven't made robots. I

top topics

<<   2 >>

join