It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just the Beginning

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 04:15 PM
link   
The five brothers met on the night of blood, this the first day, of the first month, of the first year of the 7th cycle. It was decided, the fate of our world, and agreed upon by all. The underlying purpose was to preserve. Preserve life and happiness for those above this world, and to stop war from ending all existance. 2 Billion must die, it was said. And so it was written and signed. These measures, taken to fulfill the first steps of progression of the 7th cycle, were necessary for what was to come. No one knew what would be unleashed upon the world, but these five, who held the secret deep in their memory. It was told to each of them long ago, and they met on the night of its unveiling. This plan was carried out no more than 4 years ago. The consequences only now are visible. In the next section of this, the 7th cycle, the beast shall be freed upon your mortal world, and all will feel the heat of his breath. The clans must soon form, these times will prove deadly for the lone. I do not try to invoke fear, but simply warning of what is to come. Those who sleep during the storm will perish..

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Shoktek... why are you posting fiction here?

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Dude thats Shoktek!?!!!

Now I know who to trust.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Huh?

That's Shoktek?

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 08:00 PM
link   
ummm so, it's shoktek, what does that mean ?

Now for what he posted... why the riddle, come on if you have something to say just say it...

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

P[recisely this should be in Collaborative Fiction forum

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 08:22 PM
link   
5 brothers....1, 2, 3, 4, 5...... Doesn't this sound a little too familiar. it seems to hint as to what 5 is saying in another thread.....

Now we know Shoktek is in on this. I really see this more and more as a game perpetrated by some members...just to mess around with all of us....

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib
5 brothers....1, 2, 3, 4, 5...... Doesn't this sound a little too familiar. it seems to hint as to what 5 is saying in another thread.....

Now we know Shoktek is in on this. I really see this more and more as a game perpetrated by some members...just to mess around with all of us....

No one believed me when I called hiim out in the Rings forum, its good some other folks have noticed this thread.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Right.
So, anybody see a reason this shouldn't go to chitchat?

-B.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Banshee
Right.

-B.

Yers because it is Collaborative Fiction material.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Banshee
Right.

-B.

Its rings material, its a direct link between someone whos on the inside and a member. If you move it you deprive us of info.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent47
Its rings material, its a direct link between someone whos on the inside and a member. If you move it you deprive us of info.

When did "Rings" stuff belong in the NWO forum?
Chitchat we go.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Thats right put it in my forum Banshee LOL

[Edited on 19-4-2004 by drunk]

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I think the initial post in this thread isn't even chit chat...
does ats have a garbage can nearby....

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Interesting.

3 billion sounds more viable, no ?

Deep

new topics

top topics

join