It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]Ufo's in hide park, i filmed then on my phone[HOAX]

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   
I filmed these ufos in hide park, i was with my mates but excuse the language i was quite excited.. They wernt no planes tho, im tellin you they were ufos.. Iknow what a plane looks like bruv and these moved way to quick

my phone batterry ran out at the end, thats why i was so pissed

[edit on 7-3-2009 by kevincombes]

ADMIN NOTE:
It has come to the attention of the staff that Truther and Kevincombes are one and the same. Truther's posting a youtube video form august 08 under a new name and then conversing with this other account in an effort to give credence to his undocumented claims has resulted in HOAX tags for both threads.

truther's other thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 7-3-2009 by Crakeur]

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   
And i seen 7 of dem, bout ten days ago alos flying over london bout twelve at night, this is a everyday ting in london i swear bruv

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by kevincombes
And i seen 7 of dem, bout ten days ago alos flying over london bout twelve at night, this is a everyday ting in london i swear bruv

Im glad you have at least some kinda video, i also seen seven lights over london bout the same night and time, about half twelve.. I wouldnt bother posting anything on here my friend, you'll be subjected to nothing but ridicule, like me, i was hung, drawn and quatered because some little cow, erased the video

[edit on 22/06/2008 by Truther]

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Good effort to take a video thanks for that.
But of course like my crappy cam phone, its got no zoom.
And its hard to tell if its the light actually moving around, or you moving the phone.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Nice capture,do you remember what colour they were as loads of Chinese lantern sightings lately(they are nearly always bright orange/yellow in appearance)

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Truther

Nice video of stars bub. It might help if you had a means of steadying the camera and had some frame of reference. I honestly don't know why people post these kinds of videos and expect someone to understand what they are looking at. You know what it looked like because you were there. The rest of us haven't a clue. All we see is a shaky video with some dots of light.

Now to Mr. Truther --
Hey Truther, whats happened with your thread OMG some crazy lights over London is anyone else seeing them eh?

where is that video that you promised us all a week ago?

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truther

Im glad you have at least some kinda video, i also seen seven lights over london bout the same night and time, about half twelve.. I wouldnt bother posting anything on here my friend, you'll be subjected to nothing but ridicule, like me, i was hung, drawn and quatered because some little cow, erased the video

[edit on 22/06/2008 by Truther]

You brought all that hype on yourself. Especially w/ all that swearing on your daughter that you would provide a video that has yet to surface. You're an awesome parent, you should be proud.

As for the video from the OP, not sure what to think lol. Glad you atleast put your money where your mouth is before blaming everyone else for your inability to deliver.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Smack

he said a it was erased, time to move on

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Conclusive evidence that

It's hyde park too ;-)

[edit on 7-3-2009 by CrabPaste!!!]

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by CrabPaste!!!

I dont understand , someone says they have a dream about a UFO and gets Starred and Flagged,this guy does his best with what he had, his phone, and gets flamed, GOD JOB OP, maybe next time the objects wil be closer

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by -NewSense-
You're an awesome parent, you should be proud.

Uncalled for and ignorant. I deny you!

These personal attacks need to end. Period.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Props to the Video in the OP. It ain't stars, any fule knows that a mobile phone camera isn't even going to pick up a stars light, especially in LONDON (a place with muchos light pollution, you hardly even see stars in london, let alone try and get some on camera)

These orbs have been with us for a looong time. I don't think they'll be going any where soon. Keep those cameras handy.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Fine it was erased - Shouldn't he lose all the stars and flags from that post then?
Total BS if you ask me.

As far as my criticism of this video goes -- People should bother to learn some fundamentals if they are interested in this sort of thing. I've seen a zillion of these types of videos - they're crap.

Use a stationary object to steady your camera -- A wall, a fence someones shoulder. Its impossible to discern whether the movement is from the object or your shaking otherwise.
Pan slowly up from a land mark or horizon so we know where the hell we are in the sky. this gives us a sense of scale and direction.
Mark the direction you are facing and say so on the recording or edit it in later. i.e. north, south, south east etc....

just those simple steps will help your credibility right away.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
The youtube video in question was posted August 31, 2008. This isn't a new video and it certainly isn't the same thing Truther claims to have seen last week.

Some aspects of kevin and truther's stories are being investigated.

Check back for updates.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
[edit on 7-3-2009 by Skyfloating]

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
ADMIN NOTE:
It has come to the attention of the staff that Truther and Kevincombes are one and the same. Truther's posting a youtube video form august 08 under a new name and then conversing with this other account in an effort to give credence to his undocumented claims has resulted in HOAX tags for both threads.

truther's other thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whisper67

Originally posted by -NewSense-
You're an awesome parent, you should be proud.

Uncalled for and ignorant. I deny you!

These personal attacks need to end. Period.

I think it was 100% called for and the complete opposite of ignorant. No one should swear upon the life of their seed, and definately not do so when you'r not going to deliver. It shows how easily he as a parent can use his child as a bargaining chip. Now that is uncalled for. And now he's been exposed as being the same person as the OP in this thread? Ha. I'm suprised he hasn't been banned. It's funny the lengths people go to for attention. But don't worry Whisper, you're not the only one he duped.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
He didn't try too hard to sound like a different poster by spelling "bout" the same way.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by -NewSense-

like all hoaxers, Truther and his aliases are no longer here.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Thank heavens for that. Disgraceful behaviour. Makes you wonder why a respected ATS member suddenly decides to throw the toys out of the cot and kill themselves off like this. It really has me baffled.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join