It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biggest piece of the puzzle you've never heard about

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Google Video Link

This is a new thread which is basically the same as another of mine.

At the request of several people I'm making this one in an attempt to get it on the front page.

This is some really really important info. It's all legit, it's not a conspiracy "theory" this is out in the open and plain as day.

This video is 2+ hours long, and quite dry, but worth the watch. What you will learn is so important it could change the entire way we though these NWO people are playing.

So here's the new thread everyone; let's flag this and get it on the front page for everyone to see.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Hiyas,

At 2 hours long, you won't get many replies since it will take a chuck out of someone's afternoon to watch it.

Some "highlights" or a "summary" would be nice in the interim until someone has the interest to actually watch the whole thing.

How about a summary?

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I second infolurker's point about a summary. I can't get broadband where I live so most multi-media content is out of my grasp. A clue would be nice if you think it's so important.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Taken from Walter Burien's website:
(He's the guy in the video)
cafr1.com...

BASIC FACTS:

1. There are over 85,000 local government Incs, each with there own revenue and investments.

a. When looking at each, say Manhattan 1.2 Trillion, NY Throughway 31 billion, NJ
State 384 billion, Orange County 21 billion, we have just listed 4 of the 85,000 and
here is 1.636 trillion. Now think about the other 84,996 local government entities.
Anyone having a problem with conceptualizing totals yet?

b. Local Governments total up to about 44 trillion, Federal to about 16 trillion.
Total: 60 Trillion Dollars

c. Out of that figure government pension funds equal about 28 trillion.

d. Just composite government pension funds generated about 4.3 trillion last year.

e. Total personal income, 1999, from all people in the USA was 8.2 trillion dollars.

SOURCE: Note section of the; Federal Combined Financial Statement
www.fms.treas.gov...

f. Approximate taxation both local and federal, 1999, 3.4 trillion dollars

e. Composite governments "gross income," "all sources," 8.5 trillion dollars.

FOUR BASIC WORDS / PHRASES NEVER USED IN GOVERNMENT TO THE PUBLIC:

1. Total "Gross receipts," All, budgetary, restricted by statute, autonomous.

2. Total "Investments," All, budgetary, restricted by statute, autonomous.

3. Total "Net Worth," All, budgetary, restricted by statute, autonomous.

4. "Growth", of government over 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 years

We talk, think, and plan these 4 words every day of our adult personal lives.

Why is it that not one person that I have spoken to has the foggiest clue as to these four words above as they would apply to their City, County, State, School District, Road Authority, government owned Power Authority, Government owned Financial Authority, State owned University, etc.?

Why is it that not one politician, will ever speak of, or give a direct response to the answer to these 4 basic words in describing the overall structure?

Why is it that the syndicated news media nor Educational Institutions never speak these 4 basic words in describing the overall structure?

The 4 basic fundamental words that play such a primary role in our own personal lives, a void of comprehension has been intentionally orchestrated to our disadvantage.

The answer to the above is that, with forethought, the takeover syndicate knew that by maintaining that void of 101 basic comprehension from the public as it would pertain to composite government, this would allow for over a period of time, 55 years, starting in 1945, for the complete takeover of the wealth of this country right under the noses of the public, and through said takeover, the complete economic and physical control of that public. Anyone having a problem yet in getting a wake up call?

Basically what he's saying is all these deficits are fake. These reports that every governing body, from the biggest federal down to the tinyest town, puts out every year reveal this.

A google search of the term CAFR yeilds 16 news sources but gives 1,770,000 web sources.
Why is the media competely ignoring these reports, ESPECIALLY in this economic downturn. Shouldn't the finance reports be under close scrutiny?

These reports are possibly the give away to the biggest corruption ring in the history of the united states, to say the least.
They're real, you can google *your town*+CAFR and you'll probably be able to find your town. If you can't find your towns' search for your state's.

This is important stuff guys.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I am 45 minutes in and I agree with some others. This is the most revolutionary video I have seen ina long time. Where is this guy now. Let's get him on tv!

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Okay, I've already watched the video from the previous thread.

This information is monumental! I'll give you an analogy which basically sums up what is happening.

Say I make $50,000 a year. However, I have a budget that states I won't spend over $30,000. At the end of the year, I find out that I have spent $40,000. Instead of truthfully declaring that I have a $10,000 surplus, I tell you I have a deficit of $10,000, and I now need to raise your rent and other fees in order to bring this deficit down. This is what the government is doing on a much larger scale. Got it?

That's pretty much it in a nutshell - the basic concept at least. Plus there is a call to action. This information is freely available to the public though the goverment does not tell us about it, nor the major media outlets. Every state, town, school district, etc. compiles what is called a CAFR, or Comprhensive Annual Financial Report - these are the "true" books. Anyone can obtain them and learn how to read them to discover how bad we're being screwed and spread the word. They are dependent on our ignorance in order to continue this scheme.

Some important websites to check out that deal with this are
www.cafr1.com... and www.cafrman.com...

This is the point I'm at now trying to make sense of what I'm seeing in the CAFR. I have located the CAFR for my state and my town, but I'm trying to learn how to analyze the report. Any help would be appreciated.

[edit on 27-2-2009 by hstock28]

[edit on 27-2-2009 by hstock28]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I agree with the summary but put it in as simple of terms as possible without killing the details that make this piece of info so valuable. Hard to balance all that I realize but if we do something to that extent, it might well make attention more accessible. Also some of the MAJOR points he puts out there on a highlight clip would be good aswell, generally how the state,and news agencies, just as much as Fed, and big industry players are in on this and where he found it, perhaps some of the factual evidence and lastly the scope of monetary funds being blacked out of the publics visibility. About the downloading of the vid vlc does NOT for some reason work with it as I downloaded it, anyone wanna go ahead and d.l. and tell me how they got it to work on their comp?

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Averysmallfoxx

If I remember right you have to get the google video player

Try this
www.free-codecs.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I need to ask again, where is this guy now?
Alive?

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Thanks for the technical help, I'm going to go ahead and download it just because I think that having a hard copy of this video is a good idea. I've seen vids pulled from you tube and google before with less to offer by far than this. I actually dont know why on earth the PTB would even allow this video to stay up long enough to gain our attention, EVERYONE knows GOOGLE is totally a lap dog. I am going to d.l. it again (i deleted it thinking it was a lost cause) and hopefully atleast a couple others will aswell so we can have some alternating back ups incase we need to independently seed it. Keep the awareness flowing people!!

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
He's still alive, one of the guys on the main thread talked to him a couple days ago and is, hopefully, going to ask him to join us here.

This guys pretty much advertises his number, he wants people to call him and talk to him about this stuff.

But yeah, he's still alive. I was going to do a background check and get the transcripts from his court cases but I didn't have the money =(

I'm downloading it now

[edit on 27-2-2009 by Mr Headshot]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by elston

He's still alive and living in Arizona.

This is his website www.cafr1.com.... I believe there is a contact link or info on there.

Hope this helps.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Headshot

I'm only thirty minutes in but I'm hooked!

Thanks for posting this

(I must admit it is not entertaining viewing, but it is well worth listening to)

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by elston

I remember on the first thread that was asked of him aswell. He is still alive and well though Child Services took his son from him a while back, very spurrious circumstances if you ask me (I skimmed the summary of what happened) it was enough that they tried to take his son but then he did time for not letting them take his son without contest. Other than that nothing major has happened to him I don't think.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Has anyone from the USA actually backed up and verified his claims? maybe phone up your local county or what have you and asked for one of these reports? Just wondering.

[edit on 27-2-2009 by Solomons]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
From the terms & Conditions:

1h.) Spamming: You will not post identical content, or snippets of identical content, to multiple threads in the discussion forums. You will also not create more than one thread for your topic, or create multiple "slightly different" threads for a single topic.

Please continue the discussion in the existing thread.

Thank you.

Closed.

new topics

top topics

join