It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question to all ATS users: "Will you take a Microchip to help fight Terrorsism?"

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 11:27 AM
link   
In lieu of recent events with people already taking this micro chip for various reasons i would like to take a little pole to see who is willing to accept this technology into there personal biology in order to help fight the war on terrrorism. If the government should tell you that it is needed to take the money out of the hands of terrorists.

what will be interesting is to see who will respond and who wont.

[Edited on 16-4-2004 by watcheroftheskies]

[Edited on 17-4-2004 by watcheroftheskies]

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Nope, not unless I designed it myself. Then I'd know exactly what it does. To just blindly trust someone that the chip doe this, and only this, is foolish, in my opinion.

link   
Hmm...the idea of having a microchip inside your body sounds interesting idea and i can see a large amount of the population having this done. But the other minority will probably see this as extreme big brother and could lead to population tracking etc. I wouldn't have something like this done to be honest.

link   
# no!!! even if the government says it was used for "banking" purposes, i would never take the chip!

no matter what the government's lies says, i will never take that s**t!

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Hell no. Never have, never would. You couldn't PAY ME to be implanted.

Mr. M

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Well, I don't go as far as theyseeALL, but I did want to add that I'm no electrical engineer, so I wouldn't be designing my own chip, and therefore don't need to think about the ramifications of life with my own chip (even if it did have an off button)

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Not a chance in hell! Who is a terrorist? The people in positions of power decide and I am sure as hell not going to make it easier for them to find me if they decide that I am a terrorist.

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Absolutely not!! nothing artificial goes into my body unless it is in the form of artificial flavorings in my junk food and cocacola.

[Edited on 4-16-2004 by worldwatcher]

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Man, they're not going to put a chip in you to fight terrorism. They're going to use it to monitor you around the clock. Plus, depending on where they put it, they could very well turn you into a zombie without you even knowing it and you could very well become a slave. That is if they put it somewhere near your brain.

So to answer your question, "no" I would be outraged if they did put a chip in me. One of the things people don't realize is the government doesn't need to put chips in us to monitor and fight terrorism. They have good enough technology already without having to do that.

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Of course, we are assuming choice here.

But, nada, no, nyet to the chip.
As far ase combatting terrorism, wasn't that the malarkey used to get the patriot act going??

When THEY say "to help figth terrorism" , it amkes me really wonder if they ARE promoting terrorism to overtake our freedoms!

I am not in favor of relinquishing any of my freedoms for fight any alleged, or real, terrorism.

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I would never do it unless they made a law saying that if I don't take it I would be considered a terrorist against the state. I don't know if I would try to fight the Governments action in this Chip Era.

I don't know if people would realize the implications of this idea of having a law to bring in "National ID Cards" with embedded tracking chips. I think that the cards with GPS tracking chips will come first, then eventual implant after we are conditioned to the cards, because we will not misplace an subdermal ID card.

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Only chip implants which makes me healty or let me stay healty. or for controlling vehicels and electronic equipment ect.

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 12:04 PM
link   
No, I would not ever volutarily allow the chip to be inserted into my body, anywhere.

What I do worry about is that it might be inserted without my knowledge, as in my annual flu shot, or something like that.

So, I am rather paranoid regarding shots.

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I will spit in their faces if they ever asked me to insert a microchip in my own body.

To Protect against the terrorists? The terrorists are themselves.

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 12:27 PM
link   
This seems to be one topic that ATS members can actually agree on!

To answer watcheroftheskies' question, absolutely not.

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bangin
This seems to be one topic that ATS members can actually agree on!

lol this is a first in the history of ATS, this calls for a national celebration
The day hell freeze's over will be the day we all get microchips

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Yes...looks like some common ground here. Great post. Watch them try to put it on the back of your right hand, or on your forehead (Rev. 13:13). If you readily take that (without force being applied to you) your soul is toast, IMO.

NEVER. LONG LIVE THE REPUBLIC!!! DEATH TO THE N.W.O.!!!

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 12:33 PM
link   
well one thing I like to say...
When working for police, fbi, militairy or other governement organisation you might have to because they plan to implant chips into the hands of its officers because a criminal or terrorist can not fire with the gun because the gun will only work if it gets the signal of the chip....

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 09:05 AM
link   
mr mulder i dont think the government is going to use this chip to fight terrorism ...what i believe is they are going to use it as an excuse to immplement this technology ...

Mark .....i think its ridiculous that the guns should do this ...its an excuse at best how often do you hear of a criminal or even more ridiculous a terrorist using a law officials gun against people .....they have there own weapons.....? Think about it

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 09:07 AM
link   
NO!

And I'm going to have t-shirts made for anybody who's with me:

I'M NO CHIPPEE!

[Edited on 4-17-2004 by Valhall]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join