It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attention! Are there Meteors Heading this Way Right Now? Pictures/Very Clear

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Check out here

using the params
Telescope = behind cor1
resolution = 256 or 512
start/stop = 20090123 / 20090130 you may have to go up by 2/3day increments...
slideshow option

You get this...

using these settings you will see approx six large objects appear to explode from the sun at approx 10 oclock. The objects remain in view until the 30th when it appears they obscure the picture somehow. It is clear from this that the objects are being ejected from the sun, unless something blew up behind it. This is on the left side of the sun compared to the jupiter explosion on the right.

I noticed this while checking on the possibility that jupiter exploded as noted in another thread.....

The pictures of the sun become covered by a filter of some type and can't be seen from the 30th Jan onwards.

Is this it? There was a movie about a meteor heading to earth with a black president. There was a comment from biden that something big would happen on the 20/21 jan. did an explosion cause a meteor to head this way?

You be the judge and plse let me know what you think...

Rgds

[edit on 16-2-2009 by AllTiedTogether]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Well first off, Jupiter did not explode, the theory is that it ignited.

If it did, the shockwave would probably have destroyed some of the moons around Jupiter and could fling those debris our way.

Tho I dont necessarily buy into the ignition theory, I dont dismiss the possibility that it could by some means we do not understand yet.

Perhaps Hyper-D might have something to do with it igniting, but under normal circumstances of nuclear fusion...na..its too small for that.

So they say.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Using some of the other telescopes I also saw some pretty weird things. Some of the direct sun views didn't seem to coincide with the activity that was seen in the covered view.

If you you look at EUV1 telescope for the period that covers the time of the occurance for the ejection of whatever it is, this time period is missing... cut from 23jan1326 to 24jan0801.

Someone with good sun knowledge has to see this... this is scary...

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   
how often do they cut out footage?

can you easily access that data? of how often footage is "cut" from their archives?

if it's fairly often .. as to only huighlight noteable occurrences.. then that might explain something..

if it's like.. the're using massive amounts of data storeage and bandwith for months of blank and bland footage of boring nothing-happening weather.. then .. out of nowhere..
when people start looking for something EXTROIDINARY.. it's "cut".. all of a sudden..

then that's somethign to raise an eyebrow at.

-

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Here's a picture of four of the fragments coming off.... they remain the same shape as they get closer and do not change like the rest of the picture....

Check it out guys... come on there must be some space buffs on....

This needs looking att....

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by AllTiedTogether

It is coming up with 1597 images in the slide show is there a shorter reference?

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   

From the 27th....

Then they get bigger and more of them show..

Then they cover our view... Its still covered

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by xoxo stacie

You could use the option on the bottom right that says display image use 2 or three and you'll get half the amount....

These objects are extremely clear as you can see by the photos and they are getting larger. The last good picture was on the 30th Jan ... that's 16 days ago.. how close are they... and I do believe going by the motion of the stars from the other times we should be moving into the trajectory of the objects....

This is why the astronomers are not speaking people.... just like in the movie.... they wait till the last minute...

unless they have unleashed some fake pictures on this site...

It looks good though and its been referenced before for sun sightings...

Credible source I'd say... what have we go here...

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   
We have the movie scenario "Deep Impact" happening here.

Here's an interesting article

Do We Really Want Another Black President After The Events Of Deep Impact?

By Kevin Henry February 13, 2008 | Issue 44•07

The coincidences keep getting bigger...

And yes I do know that its the onion... but they must know something... another coincidence that it shows up at this time when we can't see the view of the sun properly...

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   
I just thought that with the view from the right side of the sun showed jupiter passing venus if I'm correct. That would mean that the trajectory of the objects are probably in line with a view of venus....

which would be why we appear to see venus as bright when it's something in front and getting closer to us....????

This is really starting to sound serious....

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   
I just wanted to bump this so it wont get off the recent post site .

I am not to knowledgeable in reading space radar photos so I will refrain from commenting but this does look a bit spooky.

Any space buffs around to help us out ?

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I find it interesting that from around the 27th to the 30th, the same date as the above images, is also when this anomoly happens..

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by oldno7brand

I am not really sure I know what I am looking at , care to explain the video maybe? The description on youtube is very vague.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Yes... that's what I was checking on when I started searching the other telescope... they all have some type of anomaly going... either not flashing to coincide with the other pics or the pics is covered or missing...

who do ya call to check on something like this???

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Kinda looks like it blows up there at the end doesn't it? I just wish the person you posted it to YouTube had bothered mentioning what it was supposed to be images of.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by AllTiedTogether

I would say call and see what the NASA guys have to say about it (if you trust NASA to give any credible info that is). If not NASA then somebody with a decent knowledge in space , I would think some university .

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
SOHO Pick of the Week - 6th Feb 2009

According to the link above, it is Venus. But why would it go into a sudden outburst like that? I assumed at first it may have been Comet Lulin inbound

Also, check out the MPEG video of the Venus video. Its almost the same as the YouTube one, but the end is cut off...

[edit on 16-2-2009 by oldno7brand]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Space is a BIG place if they are meteors, its highly unlikly there coming this way if they are well lets all have a party and celebrate our last days!

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   
That video is showing jupiter igniting I believe. The large light that overtakes the smaller one near the end has been suggested to be jupter overtaking venus, which appears to ignite after it leaves the view of the sat...

I've been checking the plot data for the sats positions in correlation to earth...

I think I'm right.... checkhere please....

sty

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   
i believe this is just a technical fault with the sat.

The original MPG video ie here

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join