It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How bad is it going to get?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
As the Sun's heliosphere and the Earth's magnetosphere continue to decrease in strength and size.

New data has revealed that the heliosphere, the protective shield of energy that surrounds our solar system, has weakened by 25 per cent over the past decade and is now at it lowest level since the space race began 50 years ago.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

The following can be observed and expected.
Massive increase in skin cancer rates over area's with lessening protection.
ca.youtube.com...

Chemtrails used to protect large population areas from high levels of UV light. Barium is used because it is the best known blocker of UV light.
Barium "could" be responsible for the sky rocketing autism rates.
ca.youtube.com...

Bees vision is seen in 33% UV.

"We recreated what a flower would look like to a bee, based on studies that show bees have different colour capabilities than humans. Bees see ultra-violet colour as well as blue and green, while humans see a mix of blue, green, and red colours." Dr Dyer said.

Many flowers have evolved ultraviolet reflecting pigments, so that whilst a flower from the Australian Native plant Caroline Jessamine appears completely yellow to our eyes, bees can see this as a two colored flower.

The Ocean's Food chain works from the micro cellular up. The UV is killing the food chain from the bottom up

high UV levels reduce the growth of plankton, a critical building block of the marine food chain. Increased exposure to UV damages some man-made materials such as paints, plastics, and construction materials.

www.mfe.govt.nz...

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Here is an index of just how bad the UV is. In Australia right now.
www.bom.gov.au...

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Forgive my ignorance, but how does something that extends around the entire solar system (the heliosphere) have a direct impact on the sun's impact to Earth? I can understand the magnetosphere playing a role, as it shields us from Mr. Sun, but the idea that the heliosphere impacts us is confusing to me.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by burdman30ott6
Forgive my ignorance, but how does something that extends around the entire solar system (the heliosphere) have a direct impact on the sun's impact to Earth? I can understand the magnetosphere playing a role, as it shields us from Mr. Sun, but the idea that the heliosphere impacts us is confusing to me.

this shield protects us from "the harmful intergalactic cosmic radiation" that "would make life on Earth almost impossible by destroying DNA and making the climate uninhabitable."

www.americanchronicle.com...

top topics

join