It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] A Book of Five Rings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 03:56 AM
link   
This is probably irrelevant...

A Book of Five Rings - (Go Rin No Sho). Written in 1645, by Miyamoto Musashi.
Topics: Kendo/ Zen buddhism/ enlightenment

Go Rin No Sho

[Edited on 8-4-2004 by Hoaks]

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 08:17 AM
link   
fascinating book, i'll have to go back and check it out in detail.

or could the 4(1's) adding up to (1) simply mean that 4 people will have to combine talents to solve the puzzle as a whole??

btw gollum is glad you joined us on the quest for the "precious"

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Now we get to see this topic in the top spot all afternoon!

Oh well... time will tell why this is stuck...

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Ahh... I get it now... the poster '1' is jumping to the last spot, thus making this the number one thread... but why isn't the other threads getting ontop? Irregardless, seeing the 1 post jump under mine is rather interesting!

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Look when he posted ?? it matches the last clue anyone know how we can search fro clues by date?

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 03:10 AM
link   
disturbing news... 5 has died... we are on our own Valhall... be certain yours are safe... we must cease communications... there are three factions... who have survived... Li... Au... Ur... two have active agents working against us... the other is forming an aliance... please confirm safety... avoid contact... destroy your computer when you read this... I will begin the long silent option...

[Edited on 27-4-2004 by Username]

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Username
disturbing news... 5 has died... we are on our own Valhall... be certain yours are safe... we must cease communications... there are three factions... who have survived... Li... Au... Ur... two have active agents working against us... the other is forming an aliance... please confirm safety... avoid contact... destroy your computer when you read this... I will begin the long silent option...

[Edited on 27-4-2004 by Username]

Cmon Username dont lead people in the wrong direction.
If you want to know what it says just use go to a site that has encryption and decryption, the link is somewhere on here, and use the right key... Anyone interested in the key just U2U me, but thats not what it says

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nephilim__
Cmon Username dont lead people in the wrong direction.
If you want to know what it says just use go to a site that has encryption and decryption, the link is somewhere on here, and use the right key... Anyone interested in the key just U2U me, but thats not what it says
i didn't say i decoded it and that was the answer, infact if you haven't decoded it you would have no idea what i'm talking about. i made no claims to anything. i just had to update valhall on the staus of our clan

-5-

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 09:16 PM
link   
i did this
and you still doubt

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   
1, okay daddio i got a ? for you who the heck are you and who are the rest of your number buddies(the4) and why are your pts uncalculated and why is your last post still after mine and why does it say you posted on 12 20 2012 at 12:12 am

[Edited on 6-5-2004 by machinegunjordan]

[Edited on 6-5-2004 by machinegunjordan]

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Clue me in so I can be number 6.......or if I can choose my number, I'd prefer to be 8.

Just the facts to start out.....where were you when you lost those rings?

G

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 06:00 PM
link   

We know what you're saying

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Eureka!

But I always liked Avogadro better.

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 09:30 PM
link   
But guacamole isn't for me.

G

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Has the above been decrypted yet??? Just checking. Sorry if I bother anyone with this but I dont know how to decode and dont see the docded part of this one.

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Deciphered quite a while ago: engineering.purdue.edu...

I discuss how this code was deciphered here: engineering.purdue.edu...

u2u me if you need further clarification.

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 11:33 AM
link   
oops

[edit on 27-7-2006 by Fiverz]

new topics

top topics

join