It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Project: Modulated Dimensional Realities...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I talked to an individual who worked with a project, sponsored by the NAVY, funded by the NSA. It is a spin off of the 'silent sub' project, discovered by accident during propulsion research. Here are some of the details that he spoke of.

Basically, its an interdimensional travel project utilizing a frequency of sound waves that are modulated to collide with light waves to create a stable force field which then is forced to implode upon itself with the injection of a manufactured dark matter singularity. Utilizing mathamatical calculations one is able to modulate the velocity of the collapse to focus the energy disposition to transport the item(s) to the coordinates that coincide with that velocity. To return the individual(s) or objects, they have created a 'boomerang' device. The device contains a controled singularity, programmed with the calculations to return oneself to a dimensional reality that is within 3% similarity of the origin. Currently it is impossible to return to the exact reality, as the quantum computers that currently crunch out the numbers are limited by the number of known modulated realities. The computers themselves are amazing, as they somehow are able to work with copies of themselves in parallel realities to crunch out UNREAL amounts of calculations, upwards of 1,000x more then physically feasible given its current design.

The original purpose of the project was to accelerate time in a 'bubble' so to speak, so that they could experiment and test without the wait times. This project has since been transferred to NASA in a much more conservative 'research' form. Stumbling upon the interdimensional properties of such a device was quite by accident. Applications of this technology have been suggested in creating "warp" engines or even a form of 'teleporter' or 'travel' device. All-in-All, they still aren't completely sure what they have. And the travel properties have not been completely verified, as the only individual that has been successfully retrieved reported that his surroundings turned to an intense black and white fractel and when it was over he was back in the test room without a true recollection of where he had been for several hours. Missing Time so to speak.

Successful retrieval of objects or individuals was last rated at 37%. Human testing has ceased until they are able to retrieve at a 97% or greater probability.

[Edited on 4-4-2004 by SirDomino]

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Wow that sounds awsome..i'd hate to be one of the first people to test it

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirDomino
Basically, its an interdimensional travel project utilizing a frequency of sound waves that are modulated to collide with light waves to create a stable force field which then is forced to implode upon itself with the injection of a manufactured dark matter singularity.

SirDomino, this quite possibly could be the coolest sentence ever to have been written in the history of mankind!!!

DeltaChaos

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I saw the "light" version of this project being done at german scientific institutions, quite interesting.

Text sounds like scientific bollocks - normally. But as I have seen and read about more basic approaches in this direction, it sounds more realistic to me.

Where do you got that info from? I am eager to read it, thanks in advance.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Sounds pretty Star Trekkish....

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Whats your source for this? Sounds fictional, so needless to say I am a bit skeptical.

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I have attempted to secure more information on the project mentioned above but have not been able to contact the source. I hope nothing has happened to him.

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Hot damn, that is amazing. My first impression was that all the tech jargon was used to confuse the reader. But being that I have always been openminded about teleportation and interdementional travel I was quickly fascinated by it. A while ago my brother told me that some scientists had managed to teleport an apple but when it reappeared it was more akin to applesauce.

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Sorry, but I am always skeptical when a new member posts something that would be this revolutionary, and has only a personal source to back it up.

Anyone on here have a technical background that could confirm the validity of this, at least in theory?

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirDomino
Basically, its an interdimensional travel project utilizing a frequency of sound waves that are modulated to collide with light waves to create a stable force field which then is forced to implode upon itself with the injection of a manufactured dark matter singularity. Utilizing mathamatical calculations one is able to modulate the velocity of the collapse to focus the energy disposition to transport the item(s) to the coordinates that coincide with that velocity. To return the individual(s) or objects, they have created a 'boomerang' device. The device contains a controled singularity, programmed with the calculations to return oneself to a dimensional reality that is within 3% similarity of the origin.

I'm sorry, but that is possibly one of the most bogus things I have ever heard of.
Sound waves colliding with light waves? Force field? Dark matter singularity?

No, just no.

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 06:40 PM
link   
This singularity that implodes on itself, -is the container of it a ring of stones with unknown glyphs on it, in need of a lot of power to activate it?
-Stargate anyone?

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 07:54 PM
link   
ok ok so forget if its true or not,

the real question that is more in our realm of reality is what would happen if it is even possible if sound waves collided with light waves. I realize that there are differnt types of sound waves and light waves but still, and as im posting this im coming to the realization that they are both waves, so could it just be the same to say wave A collided with wave B, i mean i really dont know. Have there been real documented experiments as to the result of colliding waves if its even realistic. please educate

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amorymeltzer
I'm sorry, but that is possibly one of the most bogus things I have ever heard of.
Sound waves colliding with light waves? Force field? Dark matter singularity?

No, just no.

Thats what I thought.

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 08:37 PM
link   
The idea of light and sounds waves colliding is just funny.

How exactly does a wave-particle (light) collide with a longitudnal matter wave (or wave front)?

Lets assume you have an super dense sound wave in say plutonium, about the denses and most fearsome sound wave you could get. Now lets assume light is bombarding this wave front. HOW IS THAT ANY DIFFERENT FROM EVERYTHING AROUND US?

Light hits matter. It doesn't matter if that matter is moving near the speed of light (in a sound wave or otherwise) or if its sitting relativly still! It makes no damn difference since light is the relative medium in the universe.

Secondly, I don't even care what a dark matter singularity it...WHATS DARK MATTER? If you can even answer that its amazing because its a completely theoretical concept made up by cosmologist to explain our flawwed theories of gravity.

The whole thing is a stringing together of big words that are meaningless when you look at them.

This is 100% BS, hoax, funny.

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Desolate Cancer:
Have there been real documented experiments as to the result of colliding waves if its even realistic. please educate

Two waves can certainly collide with each other. What happens then is called wave interference. Unfortunately, as cool as it sounds, you don't get any force fields or dark matter singularities when you do that. What you do get when two waves interfere is one wave that is either bigger or smaller than the original, depending on whether the waves underwent constructive or destructive interference.

An example of constructive interference would be an auditorium. The walls are designed such that the structure essentially amplifies the sound so that it carries to the audience.

An example of destructive interference is the following. I had a physics teacher in high school who showed a pretty cool demonstration about wave interference. He took two beam lights of different colors and focused each on the same spot on the wall. That spot on the wall then became totally black, because the waves cancelled each other out.

An example of an experiment that demonstrates both at once is Young's double-slit experiment. You get alternating patterns of constructive and destructive interference.

I think your personal contact is pulling your leg, SirDomino. The science you describe just doesn't fit.

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 10:27 PM
link   
electron cyclotron resonance perhaps?

United States Patent 4,686,605
Eastlund August 11, 1987

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Method and apparatus for altering a region in the earth's atmosphere, ionosphere, and/or magnetosphere

Abstract
A method and apparatus for altering at least one selected region which normally exists above the earth's surface. The region is excited by electron cyclotron resonance heating to thereby increase its charged particle density. In one embodiment, circularly polarized electromagnetic radiation is transmitted upward in a direction substantially parallel to and along a field line which extends through the region of plasma to be altered. The radiation is transmitted at a frequency which excites electron cyclotron resonance to heat and accelerate the charged particles. This increase in energy can cause ionization of neutral particles which are then absorbed as part of the region thereby increasing the charged particle density of the region.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inventors: Eastlund; Bernard J. (Spring, TX)
Assignee: APTI, Inc. (Los Angeles, CA)
Appl. No.: 690333
Filed: January 10, 1985

Current U.S. Class: 361/231; 89/1.11; 244/158R; 380/59
Intern'l Class: H05B 006/64; H05C 003/00; H05H 001/46
Field of Search: 361/230,231 244/158 R 376/100 89/1.11 380/59
patft.uspto.gov/

mod edit to shorten link

[edit on 10-9-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 03:31 PM
link   
It would be interesting for computers in paralellel dimmensions to process together - but since they would likely be processing the same thing I don't see how it would really be more efficienent.

And if they were far enough seperated to be processing significantly different information then they likely could not interface with a machine from our dimmension.

Interesting tho - not possible however.

I wonder if everyone would be posting about secret "slider" projects if that show was still on?

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Not sure if I buy the computers working together thing, but the project and idea seems quite feasable. It goes back to the whole "Titor' argument of an artificual sigularity and the infinate timelines/dimensions theory. Whether or not you believe the story, the idea has been argued by many scientist for years. Who knows? this could be a relation to looking glass.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 12:49 AM
link   
any new findings? where is the original poster?

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 01:23 AM
link   
You know what cross-examination means? Perhaps you should apply that when dealing with hearsay, you may just learn something about fibbing.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join