It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

proof - proof that amero bills are fakes!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
EDIT: These AMERO bills are part of Flickr user "aleatorysort" 's art work
here is the link:www[DOT]flickr[DOT]com/photos/8152235@N02/page2/
Here is the back side of the art work:farm1.static.flickr.com...
Thanks, xbranscombex
I cant believe people still think this is real

1)

www.pgc.state.pa.us...

It is the first page of search results when you search of "deer" on Google images (extra large image)

2)Note that the Amero bill has face value of 20, 50 and 100 WHILE the face value of the supposed Amero coin has a face values of 20, 50 and 100.
This just does not make any sense

3)Also notice the lack of attention to detail on the fake amero bills
here is a pic of EURO in comparison

I believe that I have provided enough proof to debunk these AMERO bills. If anyone still believe these AMEROs are real, please ask me to provide more proof.

** This does not proof that AMERO does not exist. It just proofs that the above AMERO bills are fake and Hal turner is full of it.

I just hate hoaxers who make this up. The fake images will cause the public to deny the existence of Amero.

[edit on 10-12-2008 by calvin8997]

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

Thank you for your compliance and understanding.

*Please do not alter or remove this text*

[edit on 12/11/2008 by kinglizard]

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
so your saying that the guy who made the amero couldn't have drawn that same deer? using the photo as a template.

also the coins have been proven fake so that doesnt apply here

and its not choppy. its done on purpose to make it harder to counterfeit bills.

this isnt proof. this is a silly attempt at proof.

[edit on 07/17/2008 by N. Tesla]

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Ah come on Tesla cut him some slack. At least he is providing something to ATS instead of spouting out Hal Turner garbage.

You do prove one thing right here though, Hal Turner is full of it.

-Ign0RanT

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
No #, aleatorysort from flickr made them as an art project.

/thread

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Do you expect THIS to be written on the back of a new currency?

farm1.static.flickr.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by N. Tesla

I agree with this poster about the Coins, I have never heard of or seen an Amero Bill until this thread and I don't believe any have been printed.

The documentation on the Amero Coin is wide and vast and has been extensively discussed by many people in North America...

You may not have to wait long to see the Amero the way hey are crashing this economy and the dollar...

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I had wondered why we hadn't seen both sides of any of these bills in any of the photos ?

I did find that the designer (Dan Carson) of the Amero coins actually designed the NY and Rhode Island state quarters.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Here are a few more things that the hoaxers should keep in mind if they want to convince any more than the dense and true believers:

1) "Bank of North America." What, prey tell, is that? It doesn't exist, unless some entity of that name, with no government connection, is printing these phony bills as some sort of publicity stunt.

2) "Bank of North America" is in one language. It would be remarkable indeed if a currency for the continent would not also have this phrase additionally in French (as Canada does on its bills) and in Spanish. The euro notes, by comparison, have the European Central Bank reduced to "ECB" with FIVE versions by language.

3) The map of North America: It omits a great portion of Canada's north, and includes Central America. While there may be an argument that it is schematic in including Central America, what's going on with the north?

4) "A": While not necessarily a show-stopper, it is not normal practice (at least for the countries in question) for a note to abbreviate the name of the currency to a letter or symbol. Especially one which is the same in all three languages. The Canadian notes say "dollar," as do the American, and Mexican say "peso." Euro notes also have "euro" and some translations.

However, British notes have the pound symbol. But it would be strange for the Amero to adopt this unusual descriptor. And it is even stranger that the note would buck the trend of most countries and put the symbol AFTER the denomination instead of before. There are different conventions on this, of course, but the convention in Canada and America (at least in English) is to have it precede the denomination. So, the hoaxers should really do their research here...

But, as the saying goes, bull# baffles brains, and I've already seen Turner's blog (moderated likely by himself) and a lot of people are buying this hook, line and sinker.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by xbranscombex

Fully agree who would put a paragraph onthe back of the note there are millions of things that would be better a map of the NUA, anything really; If any country was to place a something like that on the back of any currency it would be the Susan B Anthony of paper money.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
This myth has been already busted...

This is not a one liner! A one liner would be: Most people are afraid of heights, not me, I'm afraid of widths.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I can see the Federal Reserve now saying to themselves, "Those
are nice, Lets print em"!!!!!

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Yup the Amero bills are fake, also the NWO is fake, heck while im at it, my PC is fake my keyboard is fake my job is fake also my car is fake...nice try dis info agent =].
Got to hand it to you, a lot of work went into your thread, but freedom>>slavery.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   
вот мой разбор известной фотографии амеро
printbiz.livejournal.com...
если кратко - фейк

new topics

top topics

join