It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we as smart as we think?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Hey wait I just got this awesome idea. Let's promote ALL social divisions. Blacks vs. whites, gays vs. straights, Conservatives vs. Liberals, males vs. females, cats vs. dogs, and let the government keep raping us.

This is the point that no-one seems to make here. Do you think this stuff is accidental? Do you think the media feeds the flame of hatred just to report the news?

Here is a very adequate quote from someone that every person on ATS should be quite familiar with.

"United we stand, Divided we fall."

People on this board seem to imply that they are not susceptible to government propaganda and control, yet look at our actions. I would bet every dime I own, that someone in Washington is sitting back reading this and laughing so hard their federal reserve notes are bleeding green down their leg. And probably saying "Look at these idiots, they can't stop fighting amongst themselves long enough to see or do anything about what we are doing to them this very second." "Even when they are on the topic of government corruption, they still find ways to divide themselves and fight with each other." "Hell this was even easier than I ever thought it would be, don't tell me propaganda don't work." "OK you lost, they are that stupid, now pay up."

I do not understand why the American people cannot see the simple solution to the problem. We cannot revolt, we let them get too strong and we have little to no chance of success there. We cannot refuse to pay taxes, that will only get us thrown in the clink. So how do we get control. The first thing that we need to do is become united, that is truly where our strength lies. The next thing we need to do is organize a national "No Work Day." This will surely get their attention and if it fails to do so, we organize a "No Work Week." The simple fact is that our government is a cash eating machine, if you control the food supply, you control the machine. It's really rather simple. I do not know what the average person pays daily in employment taxes, so I am just going to use a fictional number that is an estimate in order to demonstrate the actual amount of unrealized control we actually do have. If the average daily tax is 50 dollars a day and there are 200 million tax payers in America (both estimates so take it for the example it is intended as) we have just taken 10 billion dollars of revenue away from them, this will sting not hurt, but it may very well get their attention. If not 50 dollars a day for a week is 70 billion dollars, not this is starting to become painful for the hungry cash consuming machine. On top of this we can also incorporate the help of American businesses by not only not going to work on those days, but also not spending any money at all, this will get the business's attention right now and they will start to demand along with us that the changes we seek are addressed. It is all about the cash folks, and we still have the power to effect change. Will this hurt us individually, absolutely it will, but think about a) who gets hurt worse, and b) If you have a bad tooth sure it hurts to go to the dentist and have it pulled, but the long term pain of not addressing it is FAR greater. Our government has become an abscess, let's do the wise thing and have that tooth fixed.

Do you think having Obama declared ineligible is going to change anything? Of course it is, it is going to throw this country into civil war which in turn is going to turn into a police state and marshal law. Is it worth it? Would you sacrifice your family to prove a point? I do not like Obama any more that the typical conservative, yet I understand the implications of what this action could and most likely will cause. Don't attack the child for a decision the parent makes, (a metaphor) Attack the parent. Obama is a product of the system and by what I see happening right now, the purpose was to further divide the population because they know that severe economic times are coming and they fear that we will revolt against them if they cannot keep us divided and more easy to control as groups as compared to united Americans. The sad part is, we are playing the roles they have written for us as if we were trying for an Oscar nomination.

Divide and conquer, that is the name of the game folks. And we are ALL acting participants in this sick game. Think about what I am saying, there is only ONE group of people that is benefiting from this. And it is not us.

If we truly want to regain control of our government, the approach we are currently undertaking Will not work.

[edit on 12/9/2008 by DarrylGalasso]

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by DarrylGalasso

This is about the most truthful thing I have seen in the few days I have been here. It does seem that most of the people here are playing right into the hands of the great deceivers of the country. The sad thing is that I do not even think the realize it. I hope more people read this because this is something that everyone needs to see and be aware of.

nice post

new topics

join