It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Scholars Symposium 9/11 and the NeoCon Agenda - Los Angeles, California June 2006

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
This is a two day symposium, people came from as far as germany and australia.
1200 people attended, alot more had to be turned away, they just didn't have enough room to fit all the people who wanted to attend.

Most videos taken from (turn your speakers down before clicking on this link) Piratenews.org
The first 6 to 10 minutes of each video is edited in by pirate news, you may want to skip this. (besides the last two videos)

I know this is old news to some people, but I wanted to post it for anyone who hasn't seen it.
These videos are not in the correct order, this is the order they were posted on the site.

Some of these videos use graphics that will be hard to see in such a small window, you may want to use the link at the bottom to launch it in a larger window.

There are over 19 hours of video here, hope you enjoy.
The press conferences and Q&A's are "fluff"
If you don't watch all of these, (and I recommend you DO watch all of it, especially Professor James H. Fetzer, Dr. Webster G. Tarpley, Terrorstorm, the new Loose Change interviews, and Lt. Col. Bob Bowman) I highly recommend parts 2 and 3 of of the Professor Steven Jones videos, it gives a very good scientific perspective of why the official story is the real conspiracy theory.

More than any other, I recommend the William Rodriguez video.
For anyone who doesn't know he was the last civilian (non first responder) pulled from the wreckage. Without his master key (that he had to sue the port authority for) many more people would have died that day. The port authority employees who had the other master keys were some of the first people to flee from the building, this man made multiple trips back into the WTC complex to save people.
This man is by far the biggest hero of the entire 911 tragedy, God bless his soul.

(running times are approximate)

The first video is a pre-event press conference (1 hour)

Google Video Link

Professor James H. Fetzer, Ph.D Part 1 (1 hour)

Google Video Link

Professor James H. Fetzer, Ph.D Part 2 (1 hour)

Google Video Link

Dr. Webster G. Tarpley, Ph.D Part 1 (1 hour)

Google Video Link

Dr. Webster G. Tarpley, Ph.D Part 2 plus actor Charlie Sheen and talk radio host Alex Jones (1 hour)

Google Video Link

Talk radio host Alex Jones (1 hour)

Google Video Link

Philanthropist Jimmy Walter (1 hour)

Google Video Link

Alex Jones' Director's Cut of Terrorstorm (2 1/2 hours)

Google Video Link

Alex Jones Terrorstorm Q&A (1 hour)

Google Video Link

Professor Steven Jones Ph.D Part 1 (1 hour)

Google Video Link

Professor Steven Jones Ph.D Part 2 (1 hour)

Google Video Link

Professor Steven Jones Ph.D Part 3 (1 hour)

Google Video Link

Panel discussion Part 1 (1 hour)

Google Video Link

Panel discussion Part 2 (1 hour)

Google Video Link

New Loose Change Interviews Part 1 (1 hour)

Google Video Link

New Loose Change Interviews Part 2 (1 hour)

Google Video Link

Lt. Col. Bob Bowman (1 hour)

Google Video Link

William Rodriguez (1 hour)

Google Video Link

This was all I could find. If anyone can find more of this symposium, or another one that happened at a later time, please bring it to my attention.

[edit on 14-11-2008 by ashamedamerican]

join