It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush and his posse caught lying in their own words.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Just in case anyone doesn't remember the bush "dead or alive" speech, blaming Osama Bin Laden for 9/11 and claiming him to be our number one enemy and focus I would like to point this out.
I can't seem to find one direct reference to bush ever making this statement, as if the entire internet had been sterilized. However I did find former White house spokesman Ari Fleischer's direct comments on it here.
Press Briefing by Ari Fleischer

And Bush saying that he regrets making the comment here.

I guess they forgot about those.

Now that this has been established lets look at some of the many lies told by George Bush, Dick Cheney, Colin Powell, Condoleezza Rice, and Donald Rumsfeld for old times' sake.

The Bush Posse in full action.

"So we've never made the case, or argued the case that somehow Osama bin Laden was directly involved in 9/11. That evidence has never been forthcoming" - Dick Cheney

Source

During his Nov. 8 press conference, Bush admitted that he lied to reporters when he told them a week before the midterm elections that Donald Rumsfeld would stay on through the end of Bush's second term.
In fact, Bush had already made the decision to replace Rumsfeld when he was talking to those reporters.

On 9/11, Bush watched the first plane impact? He's either lying about not having prior knowledge, or he's lying about seeing the first plane hit.

Bush Gets Caught In His Own Lie (stay the course)

Bush Administration Caught Contradicting Itself 6 Times

I bet they all wake up in the middle of the night in a cold cold sweat yelling
"Damn you youtube!"
Can you say treason?

[edit on 13-11-2008 by ashamedamerican]

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Definately. I think something more pressing, and in the current news is this whole Bailout BS.

September they said they would be buying Illiquid assets so they could get banks lending again. When everyone was in a hissy about the bailouts, they unilaterally repeal part of the tax code that says you DON'T get tax cuts for acquiring other business'/banks/institutions. Soon as they pass the bail out what did the Corporations do with our money? Take advantage of the new tax code.

This is classic Shock Doctrine.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
OOOOHHH!!! A politician caught lying!? Stop the presses! Hunker down, for the end is neigh! C'mon, Bush has been lying since he went AWOL from the Texas Air National Guard (if not much earlier.) I've tried to pretty much ignore everything he, and every politician has said since 9/11 because it is almost all LIES. And if it isn't a lie, then its just some BS thats been over-inflated to misdirect you from the real problems and abuses of power and government.

join