It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Super'Powers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Here you can meet and talk to other people with abilities, i have the ability to teleport and stop time, post your ability's here or you friends abilities here.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I have the power of scrutinizing evidence and verifying facts.

I also have prophetic dreams

Can you post some videos?

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I have the power to realize that this is the exact same thing as your other thread, where you are supposed to post your video to prove your powers.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

You and I both know that you created a thread about this already. That is a violation of the T&C.

It cetainly hurts your credibility. Do you not want to be taken seriously? If so I suggest you stop the duplicate hoax threads and move on.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
A bit harsh there gimme_some_truth besides before was where DeathAngel said their power, here is where people with abilities talk over them (just saying here).

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
You posted the exact same thread yesterday.

When asked for proof (video) you said you would but you couldn't find the right cable to upload to your rig (laughable).

I call Hoax and a desperate cry for attention.

You already admitted you are 15, so what exactly is it you hope to accomplish by starting another thread of useless diatribe?

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reality-check
A bit harsh there gimme_some_truth besides before was where DeathAngel said their power, here is where people with abilities talk over them (just saying here).

Harsh? Hardly. Besides being able to talk about it was part of the other thread as well. Telling your ability and talking about it is the point of both threads, thus duplicate threads.I have zero respect for hoaxers and trollers. Deathangel has also created threads claiming to be able to see in the future and has been unable to provide a single shread of evidence in any of his threads.

I take hoaxing and trolling VERY serious on ATS, most do here. Hoaxers and trollers do nothiing but detract form this site and always get called out and eventually banned from this site.

What you are seeing is just part of calling out a hoaxer. It may seem harsh but as I said, I have no respect for people who hoax and troll. It does nothing but make the mainstream take us that less seriously.

Hoaxers are weeded out here on ATS. Weeded out and eventually banned.

[edit on 9-11-2008 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
The Ability to Stop time Eh?

I think I agree, ive heard of you in some comics I saw

THE TRUTH AND HONESTY BLACK HOLE GUY

No truth is ever able to escape the event horizon known as his keyboard.

Seriously don't bother, anyhow some people do have Powers but the path to them is not through Lying, the exact opposite my friend.!

Elf

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by MischeviousElf
anyhow some people do have Powers but the path to them is not through Lying, the exact opposite my friend.!

Elf

Well said my friend. Well said

lying and tring to trick people is not going to work here deathangel. If you want to gain the respect of ATS then just be honest. If you want to learn about "superpowers" then just ask. There will be lots of people willing to help out and show you some websites.

Lying though only makes us lose respect for you ad you become a hoaxer and troller.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
WOAH! 3 characters from Heroes into 1 superbeing! You would of saved the writers a lot of time. hehe

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Direct posts here, please.

Thanks for your input. Thread closed.

-Badge01
Forum Moderator

top topics

join