It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How "The War on Terror" could be used to make you take the chip

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 05:34 PM
link   
This is strictly a hypothesis...
But never the less a viable prediction.

The War on Terror could last as long as the powers that be want it to last.

One day in the not so distant future, multiple well timed explosions (maybe some of them small nuclear explosions) could go off in any number of U.S. cities and in any number of european cities.
The end result of this could be the president announcing that "martial law will take effect across the nation". "in order to protect the people".

After several days on not being allowed to go as far as the grocery store. The president addresses the people after 72 hours of media manipulation and scare tactics to increase everyones already heightened sense of anxiety.

The President Adresses the Nation:

People of the nation....we have been dealt a most severe blow. Tens of thousands of our fellow countrymen have perished and many more are injured and dying.
We have reports from all across the europe and some middle eastern and far east countries ......that have suffered terrible losses also.

Our economy has been devastated , some of the city centers lie in ruin. This is a trying time , so we must all pull together and stand as one.

I have been in contact with many national leaders around the clock theese last 72 hours and we have come to an agreement on how to end this "War on Terror".

It is the money that funds theese terrorists my dear people and they will apparently go to any lengths to justify theyre cause.
We have found a way to stop this flow of cash into the hands of theese criminals with the help of some of the top leaders in industry.

No longer will they be able to purchase weapons of mass destruction.

Now i stress my good people this is where we must stand as one to defeat tyranny.

We are going to make this a cash free world.
At this moment we are setting up centers across the nation where you will be instructed to go in the next 24 hours.
Your local news casts will tell you where to go and it will be done in alphabetical order.

Theese terrorists will no longer be able to purchase even a gumball without our knowledge....You and your children will be able to live in a terror free society, able to live with a peace of mind.

Please do not leave your houses until instructed....the streets may still not be safe.

As soon as this is over you will be free to go back to your jobs, your lives, the supermarket, and to check on loved ones....Phone service will be returned soon....you will be able to do all theese things with safety being the priority.... i can not stress that enough.

We just want to get you registered with "Digital Data Systems" It is a network that we have devised to destroy terrorism once and for all.....and then we can go about rebuilding this great nation and the world.
Thank you and God bless.

[Edited on 30-3-2004 by watcheroftheskies]

[Edited on 30-3-2004 by watcheroftheskies]

[Edited on 19-4-2004 by watcheroftheskies]

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Chips? What kind of chips? GPS tracking chips? Smart cards? Imbedded chips? Barcode Tattoos?

You realize that it would take around 300 million of these fairly high-tech devices to do what you outline? Even if all that hardware were available, I think it would take years to implement, and that's just the frontend devices. Think of the infrastructure required on the backend...

That's my take on it anyway. I could be wrong.

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 07:10 PM
link   
if you research the chip technology its already in place...

How long would it take to create 300 million chips...

im not sure but they may be ready right now

i dont think it takes long to make theese chips at all

you can go to applied digital solutions website and pre-register for your chip right now!!!

The chip that i refer to will track where your at ...how many credits you have ...that will be the new money...and how much of those credits you spend....
not only that they may be able to affect your thought processes and your biological functioning.

check out that website on any search engine....
and may i suggest reading "and the truth shall set you free" author : David Icke

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 07:13 PM
link   
www.adsx.com...

those chips. not sure how long the implant takes, but it's small enough that i would assume it's inserted with a needle a bit larger than you would see a diabetic use, for example. and it can be implanted anywhere on the body.

now we need to figure out what blocks the RFID signal, so the governemnt won't know where we are and what we're doing ALL the time, only when and where we buy something.

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I dont know about you Bobbo ....but ill be damned if they are going to stick one in me

i imagine this procedure is already perfected....and may only take several seconds to implant....
but my bet is the left hand.....is where its going to go...
There is a lot of energy being dispersed from the hands.

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I'll cut it out. it only goes right under the skin. it'll be like popping a zit.

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 07:22 PM
link   
hell yah

if your not one of the unlucky ones they deem unfit for society...

BTW if your in niagra did you ever get a chance to see some of those early concerts in the 80's at war memorial auditorium

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I'm not sure you have considered just how much backend infrasturcture would be required to pull something like this off with an entire population of 300 million, or how much support staff would be required to support this do-everything network you seem to think exists somewhere, not to mention equiping every retail vendor and financial institution with the correct type of scanner. How many satillites have to be parked over the US to provide constant monitoring of 300 million of these magic mind control devices? How much bandwidth do you suppose affecting "thought processes and your biological functioning" might require?

If there are 300 million of these chips around, why does veri-chip need you to pre-register? Wouldn't they just gladly give you one now? Oh, I notice they don't list the price for these chips. That usually means that it ain't cheap.

Sure, one day in the future (20+ years maybe?) you might be able to plug your PC right into your brain, but not today.

Watcher, I'm starting to think you just enjoyed writing the evil NWO sample speech and you really haven't thought this out....

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 08:27 PM
link   
This prediction sounds very plausible from the perspective of the recent 9/11 sham. What did 9/11 do? It just restricted the freedom of the people more, helping to put the police state into effect and benefitting the global elite.

These are the tactics used by the Global elite: problem-reaction-solution, and we will perhaps see more of it in relation to the "war on terrorism", or more appropriately from the perspective of the global elite, "funding terrorism."

I don't think that it would be too difficult for the Government as well to track microchips, as they have access to GPS satellites 24/7. How can we be so sure that as soon as the idea for microchips came up, that some Nazi scientists in the U.S.A started developing implantible chips? Right now, the Elite could be waiting for their chance to use these chips and the global tracking network, much like we don't know anything about the Government's involvement with U.F.O's.

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Immortal, please refer to my previous post.

Sure this kind of stuff is possible on a small scale but you are talking about roughly 300 million people.

To close my point, frankly, I think the Goverment is too incompetent and slow to do something like you guys are predicting on such a large scale and make it work.

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I'm sure it's possible on a large scale. we know that the current administration is incompetent, but who's to say the next one will be? here's a scenario to think of:

the government, and subsequently most insurances, threaten to cut off doctor and hospital funding UNLESS they implement an "implant clinic" that will implant, and maintain, the RFID Chip. Hospitals, fearing they will lose funding, agree. everytime you visit a doctor, ER, dentist, OBGYN, Psychologist, etc.. who has ties to a certain hospital, you'll be pressured into getting the chip implant. hell, they may throw it in during surgery without you knowing it. newborns will have them implanted during birth, so that two or three generations down the line from us right now, the government wont have to force anyone into getting the chip- its there from day 1.

Corporations will easily implement the RFID readers, since the technology is already readily available to them- its the same thing that they use to lessen shoplifting. this in turn means massive layoffs nationwide, since cashiers will no longer be needed.

i've read before, and i dont have the link, sorry, that this will virtually wipe out drugs, or so the government thinks, because it would render dealers helpless to sell, since cash is useless, and they cant take the chip. IMO, drugs will be a bigger problem than before, because they'll be made readily available everywhere, in exchange for sex, clothing, food, etc.

I don't think that this will be the extent that we see it, but it kinda makes you think...

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ambient Sound
Sure this kind of stuff is possible on a small scale but you are talking about roughly 300 million people.
Think of it this way. It's just kind of like the Government gives out cell phones free to the 300 million people that comprise the population. All cell phones can be tracked to a precise global location and there would be no trouble tracking a bug implanted onto 300 million people with the power of the U.S. Governments super-computers.

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 09:36 PM
link   
if these chips would be wireless as the case would seem there would be a way to be able to sniff these wireless waves and send your own signals to the chip or whatever.
meaning unlmited credits, disabling the global tracking in the chip, sending a signal to the chip that you've worked 8 hours today as you wake up at 5pm. Counterfeit chips! sounds like a good idea heh. please deposit 20k credits to my account, thank you. no no thank YOU NWO!

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by IMMORTAL

Originally posted by Ambient Sound
Think of it this way. It's just kind of like the Government gives out cell phones free to the 300 million people that comprise the population. All cell phones can be tracked to a precise global location and there would be no trouble tracking a bug implanted onto 300 million people with the power of the U.S. Governments super-computers.

To base a national ecomomy on that technology, it would have to be reliable. I know my cell phone doesn't work everywhere. You make a good point though, however you have strayed from the original premise that it would be done in a martial law, march you to the implant station scenario. Your description sounds much more plausable. It's called incrementalism and that is very real.

I conceed your point to an extent, Bobbo, but not Watcher's about how it will happen or how quickly. I don't think the War On Terror is going to speed it up that much. Our own propensity for the fraud, theft, and kidnapping that such tech is supposed to address is the more likely catalyst. Crispexi makes an excellent point. No system is foolproof or free from interference. Like everything else, someone will hack it.

Do you suppose that we'll have to report on a periodic basis for bioware updates?

[Edited on 30-3-2004 by Ambient Sound]

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 10:18 PM
link   
the info on the ADS website says that the chip lasts for 20 years, with no maintenance required- and no batteries to change. so i would assume that we may get a new implant every 20 years. and who knows- instead of seeing our regular physician yearly, we may be forced to see an "implant approved" doctor, to check and make sure that it's still functioning, and that it hasn't been removed.

my big concern now is what happens to those who either refuse to have it implanted, or who remove it after implantation. Prison? Fines? who knows.

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 11:36 PM
link   
this throws us off topic a bit, but i'd like to get something cleared up.

lets say martial law is declared... what exactly is it, and what happens to the majority of the population? would we turn into a society similar to what we saw in "escape from LA" or "escape from NY"? how does it affect our jobs, schools, etc? i did a search on it, but didn't really find anything that explained it in detal. so if someone could answer that for me, or U2U me if you've got some links, it would be much appreciated.

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 01:22 PM
link   
with the money and resources the global elite has and the power they wield ...it is not a far stretch of the imagination to say that they might have all this back end technology on hand right now.....were talking about people who are hardly a micro fraction of the population who are in control of a majority of the money ....which really puts them in the position of being in control of all the money....the echelon computer in New Zealand was built for this purpose of tracking not just billions of transactions but also tracking all comunications and satellite information....
put it this way .....when i was in high school ....i never would have dreamed that in 10 years there would have been such a quantum leap in technology in the video gaming industry alone....let alone the other technology...
did anyone think in 1978 that there were stealth fighters????....nope.....but there was.....if you dont think this back end technology cant already be sitting some where in a whare house and they cant mobilise a hundred thousand people to work in various centers to implant this technology in a short period ....i would ask you to at least consider this is not a far out fantasy but very viable...

now i havent read Icke's latest book but i would bet anything that he draws the same conclusion.

a company like national cash register can change all there equipment over in a short period to digital equipment with limited amount of personnel if the equipment is already.

There are also a number of doctors who are already qualified across this nation to implant this technology..
That info is availible on applied digital solutions website...those are only the ones they list ....not the ones that maybe in place....and i dont think it will even take a doctor to do this...just a tech....
So if you think this is a far flung fantasy .....i think your not being realistic and if you still feel its not viable ...you may just be a debunker or disinformationist

[Edited on 31-3-2004 by watcheroftheskies]

[Edited on 19-4-2004 by watcheroftheskies]

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Ever go to Wal-Mart, Price Chopper, hell even Home Depot, and go through the self checkout line? I'm assuming that is the same concept we'll see when the chips are implanted- scan your stuff, bag it, and your information and payment is recorded in the mean time. The sad thing is the possibility of major layoffs- cashiers just won't be needed.

But on the bright side, at least you won't get stuck with the crazy cashiers anymore

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by watcheroftheskies
you can go to applied digital solutions website and pre-register for your chip right now

ADSX - a great daytrading stock two years ago. Very tasty three-four times a day back then. They started with a pet id chip but moved into the human realm with the idea of implanting your medical data into a chip under your skin. the initial market was diabetics et al. their competitor did not like the idea and worked with the FDA to bar approval. research the medic-alert bracelet company and its leaders if you're curious about the games played and the manipulative press releases.

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by watcheroftheskies
a company like national cash register can change all there equipment over in a short period to digitally equipment with limited amount of personnel if the equipment is already.
[Edited on 31-3-2004 by watcheroftheskies]
It is possible that they could just eventually phase out the cash system after these tracking devices are implanted. Because once they're implanted, they can enjoy the ability of knowing where everybody is while they slowly replace cash with electronic money. So, I don't think they have a problem with the cash element, just the idea for developing a pretext for implanting the population. *hint* Something like another 9/11?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join