It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Los Angeles!! 7-18-08

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
LIVE UFO over Los Angeles!! 7-18-08 this video was just added to youtube today (10-31). Not sure what to think he does zoom in and out to give some perspectives. Its shaped like a donut but does change a little in appearance.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by aceace
[more

It's a good video, yes it's like a donut, a silver circle. What is it ? Always the same question.
the mystery is here;
good post

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
this video or one exactly like it has been debunked here already and it is a remote control toy that is being taped at night.

hoax imo

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
this video or one exactly like it has been debunked here already and it is a remote control toy that is being taped at night.

hoax imo
A link to the thread discussing this would be nice. Its pretty good size for a toy. Not saying your right or wrong. I was thinking that it might be a powered/lighted parasail/parachute rather than a toy. It seems to move a little too fast at times.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by aceace

i remember this very very well but i am having trouble finding the thread were it was debunked.

i will keep looking and maybe somebody else remembers what thread i am talking about

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Its not a UFO, Its an RC UFO like this:

EDIT: There is another one thats a lot bigger and brighter, like the one in this video.

[edit on 31-10-2008 by Marcus Calpurnius]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by aceace

Originally posted by easynow

hoax imo
A link to the thread discussing this would be nice. Its pretty good size for a toy. Not saying your right or wrong. I was thinking that it might be a powered/lighted parasail/parachute rather than a toy. It seems to move a little too fast at times.

The alleged ring ufo was just a remote controlled model made by Steve Zingali and
Gaylon Murphy, they fooled many people in Orange County and other places. This
story was already discussed and explained. Check this thread at the bottom I provided
links to the night flight demonstration of the infamous ufo model.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The story of the ring ufo model also in this links.

www.heraldextra.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Marcus Calpurnius

Nice find!

That was my initial thought when I saw it

Good stuff

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Might be right but then again, might be wrong I suppose.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Now I'm tearing my hair out, because I cant find the other guy with the much bigger and brighter "UFO". It looks a lot like this, but I think they had to tow it with a helicopter or something.

I think this might be it:

EDIT: Yeah, this is it. The guy's name is Peter Coffin and he does all kinds of crazy UFO projects like this.

www.cinimodstudio.com...

“Untitled (UFO)” is an art project conceived by established New York artist Peter Coffin. Cinimod Studio was hired to realise the project, and produced an innovative structural, technical and electrical design and oversaw the fabrication and assembly. The UFO made its inaugural public appearance on 4th July 2008 as a part of the Festival of Stars in Gdansk, Poland.

[edit on 31-10-2008 by Marcus Calpurnius]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Nice, they're like big outdoor disco balls

Take the party anywhere you go!

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Nice find with the RC aircraft.

The development and distribution of Chinese lanterns, sophisticated and powerful RC gadgets, man made space objects and widespread CG imagery, is in my opinion a worrying development for the "bread and butter" of UFO sightings.

I worry genuine low key sightings may be drowned out or ignored with the increasing "noise".

new topics

top topics

join