It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bruises from a possible Banshee attack

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Last night around 3 in the morning I was woken suddenly with the feeling of something on my chest and my forearms being pinned down. I was still in a sleep like state but it wasn't sleep paralysis because my legs and body was free to move. I finally had enough strength to push whatever it was off of me. And went back to sleep. This morning around 11 o'clock I remembered the incident and noticed on my forearms I have to huge bruises where I was being pinned down.

I asked my Girlfriend about this and she said her grandma use to tell her about this thing called a banshee where people say they feel a feeling of being pinned down and something on your chest.

I was wondering if anyone has any info on these creatures or any idea what it might be.

Also I don't have a digital cam now but I will ask my friend tomorrow to take a pic and post some of them 4 yah guys.

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 03:11 AM
link   
wicked...sounds brutal.

Just hope it wasn't OUR Banshee (Moderator) here on ATS...though she would be the kind to leave bruises...being a pro-wrestler and all...

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Yah it was crazy, I have a band rehersals tommorow and my drummer has a Digital cam i will get him to take some pics. I also wasnt sure where to post this either here or the crytazoology (sp?) forum. So if a MOD feels the need to move this go ahead.

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by alien
Just hope it wasn't OUR Banshee (Moderator) here on ATS...though she would be the kind to leave bruises...being a pro-wrestler and all...

that was the forst thing that came to my mind when i saw this thread... and i though banshees were like shrieking ghosts though?

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Ok how in the name of god could you go back to sleep after something attacks you in the middle of the night. I mean it musst have been preaty painfull. Besides doesn't a Banshee make allot of noise and screaming?

[Edited on 28-3-2004 by TheDarkFlame]

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Just a bit of Banshee info...
www.resort.com...

www.irelandseye.com...

S.

[Edited on 28-3-2004 by sanctum]

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Lord Of The Strings
There is such a thing as Psychic Warriors.
There is a book written by one such Psychic Warrior I found to be very interesting. These Psychic Warriors can inflict harm to the target, even death, well worth the investigation.

Not sure if this could be considered the same as a banshee but the brusing fits in with what a Psychic Warrior can do.

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Its not a banshee all they do is scream when someone is gonna die. Its just a regular old neg attack that you awoke during. Not that regular but you know what I mean.

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I'd suggest researching on the "hag" phenomenon...not the banshee (the wailing spirit). Hags are the ones who pin you down while sleeping.

Perhaps you'll find a method of protection that works for you with a brief search.

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by alien
wicked...sounds brutal.

Its so funny thats all i could think. it was about her. LOL

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Im stearing away from the idea that this was a banshee
As from what i know about them (not much) is that they are like screaming ghosts and according to myth once you see one you die..and here you are still alive (thankfully)

But i do not disregard what happened to you.
It could be some sort of entity..spirit/ghost of sorts..

A few questions.
1. has anything like this happened to you before?
2. could this have been some sort of dream...as you went back to sleep...as if i felt something on my chest that was not there..i dont think i could fall asleep

Has there been any other strange happenings in your house?

[Edited on 28-3-2004 by asala]

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Wow thx for all the feedback guys. And to answer some of Asala's questions, No nothign like this has happend before but my house does have a lot of spirits for instance thier is one part on my celing where a red liquid comes out of possibly blood. I clean it once a week but it's thier again the next. I will occasionaly have stuff thrown at me and my sister sometimes says she see's a white lady by my room, sometimes she gets so scared the she starts to cry. And I was still in a dream like state the reason for me knowing this is becuase it took me a while to remeber it in the morning. And for some reason during the time of the attack I wasn't that scared after it got off of mei felt kinda relived and at peace.

But yah I will look into hags and pyhscic warriors

[Edited on 28-3-2004 by Lord Of The Strings]

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 04:58 PM
link   
sounds like a soucoyant or old higue(hag) to me...i have a thread somewhere around here about "vampires in the caribbean".....it has been said they usually leave black and blue type marks.

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 08:00 PM
link   
#1. I didn't do it. I have an alibi.
#2. You could have experienced a period of sleep apnea (where you briefly stop breathing during sleep, can feel like a "crushing" sensation). It's not uncommon to struggle or flail about when it happens, possibly causing the bruises.
#3. I swear it wasn't me.

-B.

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 09:36 PM
link   
blood dripping from your ceiling?

Where do you live? In the Amityville Horror House?

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Seriously, your experience has all the earmarks of a hag attack....check into it.

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Dude, seems your house is haunted man since you say about this white lady and the blood dripping from the ceiling now and then if i were you i would move out but thats just me
Also liek Gaz said it might of been a hag attack and to check it out by using the search button, ok enought about that heres WorldPowers thread that she was talking before but never provided a link to it
www.abovetopsecret.com... with that said ill wait for the pictures and wish you the best of luck.

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Yah my house is haunted and we had a priest come on when I was young but didnt really do much. My drummers cam is gettig fixed so I might have to do it at my school tommorow.

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Lord Of The Strings as you know, you are not alone.

I to have experienced what you are talking about in my house.

In the inside of my closet one day I noticed something on the walls and it very much looked like blood and I also saw teh same thing towards the ceiling of my room. I was like what the heck is that? I thought it was problems from my roof or something, but I cleaned it and went to my roof to double check if there is anything up there that could have caused this. There wasn't.

A few days later, again the same thing came out, I don't know how it's getting there but its very scary.

I do have reason to believe that my house is haunted. When I'm in my house my shoulders feel heavy as if someone is holding me down. I also get a lot of headaches when ever I am in my house.

A lot of things happen to me in my house that most people would just think I am crazy. The things I see and hear, oh man why?

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 06:47 AM
link   
It would be interesting to get some background history of your house. Most of the time when you're able to understand what had happened in the house, you're able to help the spirits. If I were you, I wouldn't get a priest to clean the house, get a shaman. I for one believe that they're more in tune with nature.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join