It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Obama a trained hypnotist?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   
www.pennypresslv.com...

I'm sure most politiians/salesmen use such techniques as trance inductions,hypnotic anchoring,emotion transfer and pacing and leading without consciously being aware they are doing it.
This report appears to claim Obama is a fully trained professional.

Well its interesting anyway..

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Well hes a Lawyer so he would be trained in some kind of psycho drama.
Dramatizing things to appeal to people psychology.
Hitting emotions etc.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

I hope so. It seems to be the only way to work with sheeple. Every good public speaker is VERY persuasive.

All the most corrupt congressmen and congresswomen are very persuasive. They are attorneys. Actors, liars, hypnotists and advertisers.

What about preachers and priests and rabbis and teachers?

WHOEVER makes a verbal argument BETTER BE a trained hypnotist if sheeple are around.

Otherwise, you have to appeal to their hearts or their fears.

LOOK AT COMEDIANS. Are they trained hypnotists. They ALWAYS make you laugh. Each time. Otherwise, they're not comedians.

How about morticians. Not one of their customers ever gets up and leaves. They're the best hypnotists of all.

[edit on 18-10-2008 by counterterrorist]

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
yeah...he does magic tricks to entertain his 2 daughters. also trapeze at harvard, and lion tamer at columbia. mccain has his own palm reader business, hunts bigfoot in the ozarks, and once bent spoons using only his mind on jay leno.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
The things listed in that document also can be found in pursuasive speach and natural leaders throughout history.

If his speech is not natural, if he is being deceptive, then this speaks to how incredibly intelligent Obama is. It would take a serious intellect to pull this off on such a grand scale on a daily basis as he has done. While he obviously paid attention in class on pursuasive speech. I highly doubt he is being completely deceptive and I highly doubt his elegant nature and empathy for American middle class is fake.

Just my opinion.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

Here's a post, 'Snap Out of It - Obama is using Clinical Hypnosis on You!', that has a url to a 60-pg paper attempting to prove Obama's a hypnotist (please make comments about that paper at the following url/ATS post): www.abovetopsecret.com...
and here's my response to it: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I also responded previously on this thread, at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Do we really need three threads about Obummer supposedly being a hypnotist?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Obama isn't a hypnotist. He is a former college professor. That should be your answer. You know how college professors are right?

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ashamedamerican

Ah sorry~search function didn't work.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Existing thread here:

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

top topics

join