It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suicide Bomber just a child

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 06:21 PM
link   
apnews.myway.com...

What a disgrace. Palestinians must realize, that if they support terrorist organizations like HAMAS, then they are just as evil for exploiting innocent people such as this boy.

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Yep i seen this on the news...

And a se7en spotted out ..Did you see the robot they used to de-arm the kid!

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 06:26 PM
link   
But there are still those who say Israel should not be doing what they do and crying for the poor Palestinians.

That excuse only worked until a few years ago, now they are allowing/encouraging this type of behavior. It is a nation of terrorist bent on the destruction of Israel.

Something must happen to end this. Of course if you believe the bible something will happen, maybe not what we want...

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter
apnews.myway.com...

What a disgrace. Palestinians must realize, that if they support terrorist organizations like HAMAS, then they are just as evil for exploiting innocent people such as this boy.

Its to bad the zealot bastard didnt blow himselelf up, what a worthless human being.

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Having recently done an article on the Islamic Perspective of terrorism, I thought that these few articles would be of interest to this topic and those who wanted to read them:
Terrorism and Islam
The Case Against Suicide Bombing as a Strategy for the Attainment of a Palestinian State
Suicide Bombers in Islam
EVERYONE MUST JOIN FORCES
AGAINST TERROR

Islam and Terrorism

All forms of terrorist attack are roundly condemned in Islam. In Islam, it is a great sin to kill an innocent person, and anyone who does so will suffer great torment in the Hereafter.

Terrorism is a crime against humanity. Islam is a religion that means "peace". In the Koran, the Holy Book of Islam, God commands believers to bring peace and security to the world. The Islamic morality is the cure for terrorism, not the source of it.

Islam is not the problem....fundementalism and those who twist and interpret the Qur'an and Islamic Law, the Shari'ah/Fiqh, are the real problems. Suicide bombings are explicitly forbidden by Islam, but then again, there will always be those who will interpret this as they so wish, just as with Christianity or any other religion.

seekerof

[Edited on 24-3-2004 by Seekerof]

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 06:51 PM
link   
agent47--- NO... you cannot judge a person based on YOUR beliefs... dont you know that is idiotic...

dont you know that in their religion, they believe that if they die for their cause they will gain acess to paradise???

its like catholics believe that if they do good, they will gain access to heaven...

there is NO difference between the two (or any) religion!!!

ALL religious beliefs are based on things that have NO evidence to support their claims...

dont judge people on YOUR beliefs, we should look at EVERYONE with the same respect...

any thoughts???

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I agree seeker. But most of the palestinians support terrorism because of their ignorance. They beleive anything their holy leaders tell them. I am Catholic and I have always questioned the leaders and teachings of the church.

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I found the brother's response amusing in a black-humored kind of way - ""The ones who sent him are stupid, because the army will give him two slaps and he will tell them who sent him," Hosni Abdo said."

If only it was so easy to pinpoint all extremists.

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL
agent47--- NO... you cannot judge a person based on YOUR beliefs... dont you know that is idiotic...

dont you know that in their religion, they believe that if they die for their cause they will gain acess to paradise???

its like catholics believe that if they do good, they will gain access to heaven...

there is NO difference between the two (or any) religion!!!

ALL religious beliefs are based on things that have NO evidence to support their claims...

dont judge people on YOUR beliefs, we should look at EVERYONE with the same respect...

any thoughts???

Once again, lay off the caps.

Its annoying and childish.

Secondly, yeah he deserved to die.

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 06:59 PM
link   
agent47--- WHY???

MAYBEE his religion is right and he would be in heaven now???

think...

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 07:00 PM
link   
47 you are probably right. You aren't the only one who thinks his life is worthless, the Palestinians agree with you.

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 07:15 PM
link   

agent47--- WHY???

MAYBEE his religion is right and he would be in heaven now???

think...

Yeah I bet Islam is real, gee it was only founded by a whack job who sat in a cave for a couple years. What a bunch of idiots.

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 07:20 PM
link   
agent47--- Jesus was problably just another prophet guy who preached sh*t that was appealing and those JEWS wrote His "miracles" down in a book...

what religion are you if i may ask???

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 07:24 PM
link   

agent47--- Jesus was problably just another prophet guy who preached sh*t that was appealing and those JEWS wrote His "miracles" down in a book...

what religion are you if i may ask???

I am a Christian but I worship at a Southern Baptist church, pretty exclusionary arent I buddy?

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Please stay on topic.
Don't ruin this thread for everyone else.

-B.

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 07:27 PM
link   
who said you were exclusuinary???

dont believe anything 'till you find out it is true threw reasoning...if you accept something without experimenting and reasoning, you will just be another "slave" to religion and society...

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 07:28 PM
link   
This is so sad. I can understand the Palestinians plight, but to brainwash a child to do this ? I can't understand such people. I really cant.

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gothique
This is so sad. I can understand the Palestinians plight, but to brainwash a child to do this ? I can't understand such people. I really cant.

Its a cultural thing, I guess Westerners have a hard time understanding the depravity of these parents.

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 07:30 PM
link   
they did not brainwash anybody...the boy accepted his religion/belief without trying to prove it with reasoning... he was just an idiot...

i hope that not one person accept religion and societies teachings without using reason to figure it out...

dont be "slaves"...

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 08:00 PM
link   
It is not a matter of "accepted" belief theyseeALL, it is a form of brainwashing and mis-information.
Since when does an Islamic organization, granted a terrorist organization, sanction or decree the eradication of a whole peoples...is this also sanctioned, authorized, and approved by Islam, in general?
Hamas Charter

The principles of the Hamas are stated in their Covenant or Charter, given in full below. Following are highlights.

"Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it."

"The Islamic Resistance Movement believes that the land of Palestine is an Islamic Waqf consecrated for future Moslem generations until Judgement Day. It, or any part of it, should not be squandered: it, or any part of it, should not be given up. "

"There is no solution for the Palestinian question except through Jihad. Initiatives, proposals and international conferences are all a waste of time and vain endeavors."

"After Palestine, the Zionists aspire to expand from the Nile to the Euphrates. When they will have digested the region they overtook, they will aspire to further expansion, and so on. Their plan is embodied in the "Protocols of the Elders of Zion", and their present conduct is the best proof of what we are saying."

Putting the Lie to Hamas Lies...

seekerof

top topics

<<   2 >>

join