It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just a couple questions...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Supposedly, the New World Order is capable of taking over the world. Right? My first question is: Why wait? If they can do it, why won't they do it now, instead of waiting? Is there something that has to trigger it or what? Also, how to we know that they exist? Is there really any concrete proof that there is such a thing as the NWO? And for my final question, who exactly makes up the NWO? Is it just the US Government, or is it the world Government's?

Thanks,
Jim

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Milton
Supposedly, the New World Order is capable of taking over the world. Right? My first question is: Why wait? If they can do it, why won't they do it now, instead of waiting? Is there something that has to trigger it or what?

Thanks,
Jim

Well I can definetely answer your first question. 9/11 in my opinion triggered the start of the NWO. You just can't make it happen all of the sudden. It takes time and planning. If NWO were to all of the sudden happen there would be massive panic around the world. Take UFO's for example. If the reason the government doesn't want to announce the presence of aliens on our planet because of massive panic then you would have to assume the same for the NWO.

People would never go along with the NWO. That's why the government was IMO responsible for 9/11 to trigger the NWO. So as a result the government will lie and say we are going to put chips in your brain to monitor you and read your thoughts when they are actually using it to turn you into a slave. You think anybody wants to be a slave? I sure as hell don't and I think that's what the governments intentions are.

[Edited on 23-3-2004 by mrmulder]

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Thanks Mr. Mulder! Or, should I say fox
. Anyhow, what you said makes a good bit of sense, and I agree that if they just suddenly tired turing us into slaves, then there would be large amounts of organized resistance. Not that I want this to happen, but it would kind of be fun fighting the NWO along side other resitance cells.

Anyhow thanks,
Jim

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I agree with mrmulder in that they have to wait for the right timing to start the fundamental chain of events to bring about an NWO, which, as was very rightly said, I think was 9/11. 9/11 Sparked off a lot of international political business such as the "Axis of Evil". Just a good opportunity to make change in my opinion.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   
We already live in the NWO. The revolution was not televised. You are simply unaware of it or expecting it. Why would the NWO come out and say we are taking over? To have yuo rebel. No, they want your subservience. So, they do it quietly and you go along with it...unawares...

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Agreed, but what chain of events do you feel will happen? Is it going to be spread out over time, or is it going to happen fairly quickly? Such as, after the ball gets rolling, what will happen?

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 04:40 PM
link   
As was previously said, if it happens too quickly then the general public are gonna notice, whereas if they take their time about it the human memory covers up for them.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Yeah true, does anyone have answers to my second and third questions?

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I think that if it's the U.S. Government then they've been on their way for a while now with the USA PATRIOT Act and the DSEA, which undermine the U.S. Constitution and conveniently (practically) take away the First Amendment.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lyriox
I think that if it's the U.S. Government then they've been on their way for a while now with the USA PATRIOT Act and the DSEA, which undermine the U.S. Constitution and conveniently (practically) take away the First Amendment.

I agree with Lyriox. Because of the Patriot Act I believe it mainly involves the United States. Why? We are the richest most powerful nation in the world and only the most powerful have the power to take it over. This is just speculation, and I have to admit this is good speculation, but if you go to www.infowars.com... it will show you alot of info on the Bohemein Grove, The Illuminati and the NWO. I find it very credible simply because of the reliable news sources.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I had to admire the cleverness of the acronym which the Act is named; makes it sound like a good thing.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
We already live in the NWO. The revolution was not televised. You are simply unaware of it or expecting it. Why would the NWO come out and say we are taking over? To have yuo rebel. No, they want your subservience. So, they do it quietly and you go along with it...unawares...

I second that. What better way to control everything than behind the scenes unseen and un-noticed??

Think Wizard of Oz.

[Edited on 23-3-2004 by Facefirst]

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 06:52 PM
link   
NWO is not new. Bush Daddy talked about it during his administration.
There is evidence of NWO in the new EURO being made the single unifying currency of Europe. Allegedly, Hitler had this same plan, had he won WWII.
NWO is global. If I remember correctly, the world will be divided into segment. For example, Europe is one; the Americas is another.

Since there are several secret grou[s involved in NWO, we can assume that while they have the same goal, NWO, the route and method may not always be agreed upon. A little friction amongst them, if you will.
Also, there would also be individuals and/or groups aware of the agenda. Therefore, at times, the NWO agenda can be slowed down.
FWIW

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 11:27 AM
link   
So he actually spoke about the New World Order?

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Actually, he did Milton. This a transcript of his speech on Sept. 11, 1990.

We stand today at a unique and extraordinary moment. The crisis in the Persian Gulf, as grave as it is, also offers a rare opportunity to move toward an historic period of cooperation. Out of these troubled times, our fifth objective -- a new world order -- can emerge: a new era -- freer from the threat of terror, stronger in the pursuit of justice, and more secure in the quest for peace. An era in which the nations of the world, East and West, North and South, can prosper and live in harmony. A hundred generations have searched for this elusive path to peace, while a thousand wars raged across the span of human endeavor. Today that new world is struggling to be born, a world quite different from the one we've known. A world where the rule of law supplants the rule of the jungle. A world in which nations recognize the shared responsibility for freedom and justice. A world where the strong respect the rights of the weak. This is the vision that I shared with President Gorbachev in Helsinki. He and other leaders from Europe, the Gulf, and around the world understand that how we manage this crisis today could shape the future for generations to come.

www.sweetliberty.org...

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 12:48 PM
link   
OMG, those words still chill me. I forgot how troubled I felt when I first heard them--way before I really knew the implications.

Mulder, did you by chance notice the date of that speech??

11 years before the infamouse 9/11??

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
OMG, those words still chill me. I forgot how troubled I felt when I first heard them--way before I really knew the implications.

Mulder, did you by chance notice the date of that speech??

11 years before the infamouse 9/11??

Yeah I did. That's what struck me as odd. To me it sounds like his New World Order plans are for the good of the planet. I'm not so sure about that.

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmulder
our fifth objective -- a new world order -- can emerge: a new era -- freer from the threat of terror, stronger in the pursuit of justice, and more secure in the quest for peace. An era in which the nations of the world, East and West, North and South, can prosper and live in harmony. A hundred generations have searched for this elusive path to peace, while a thousand wars raged across the span of human endeavor. Today that new world is struggling to be born, a world quite different from the one we've known. A world where the rule of law supplants the rule of the jungle. A world in which nations recognize the shared responsibility for freedom and justice. A world where the strong respect the rights of the weak.
www.sweetliberty.org...

Well, Fox, but that is how they plan on tricking us. They tell us this is the best way for peace and unification of all countries!
Think in terms of the euro, the money that will unite all of Europe, for the betterment of Europe.
Think NAFTA and how that is supposed to promote free trade for the betterment of all concerned.
Think unifying the voting methods in this country. Allegedly for accuracy.
These events happen more and more frequently. And, we are blind to the true intent of these seem independent acts.
I'm sure if we thought about it, there have been many things in the past that happened to "unite" the worlds. When in fact they are furthering the NWO!!! Like NATO and the U.N.

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe

Originally posted by mrmulder
our fifth objective -- a new world order -- can emerge: a new era -- freer from the threat of terror, stronger in the pursuit of justice, and more secure in the quest for peace. An era in which the nations of the world, East and West, North and South, can prosper and live in harmony. A hundred generations have searched for this elusive path to peace, while a thousand wars raged across the span of human endeavor. Today that new world is struggling to be born, a world quite different from the one we've known. A world where the rule of law supplants the rule of the jungle. A world in which nations recognize the shared responsibility for freedom and justice. A world where the strong respect the rights of the weak.
www.sweetliberty.org...

Well, Fox, but that is how they plan on tricking us. They tell us this is the best way for peace and unification of all countries!
Think in terms of the euro, the money that will unite all of Europe, for the betterment of Europe.
Think NAFTA and how that is supposed to promote free trade for the betterment of all concerned.
Think unifying the voting methods in this country. Allegedly for accuracy.
These events happen more and more frequently. And, we are blind to the true intent of these seem independent acts.
I'm sure if we thought about it, there have been many things in the past that happened to "unite" the worlds. When in fact they are furthering the NWO!!! Like NATO and the U.N.

You're right. For example, The Bush Administration as we speak is tricking us. I like Bush Sr. when he was in office but the more I learned the more I didn't like him. Now I believe the Bush family is behind the NWO.

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Wow, this stuff is freaking me out also. I want to learn more about the NWO...they sound interesting. I just hope that it never actually happens...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join