posted on Jan, 13 2003 @ 01:30 PM
UP is correct though, as of course, there's a reason your body gets rid of it. It uses the water to wash out toxins in your system. The water in
urine is still water, but you'd also be drinking in the toxins again too...(not even mentioning the taste factor). So, if you really had to, you
could do it, but it isn't good for you. If properly purified, you'd never know it though. (take my advice, don't look into how sewage plants
work...sometimes, ignorance really is bliss). In fact, NASA has used urine purification as part of it's research into prolonged spaceflight.