It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assainations of U.S. Citizens who are on the "RED LIST" will Commence on 10/1/2008!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by The Revealer

Every time I come on ATS I feel I am getting a little bit more retarded.
The paranoia, ignorance and stupidity is staggering.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by gormly

2 Things for you..

1) Why come here if you feel that way..

2) As in everything has some truth behind it.. so therefore maybe think about the situation first to see if it may be possible for this to happen..

Remember.. We never thought our right to free speech or peaceful assembly would never be in jeopardy.. or our right to unlawful search and seizure... So what makes this any different..

But really.. Deny Ignorance, everything is possible with the right people behind the scenes.. Hitler did it, why cant we?

reply to post by arcnaver

Ever hear of Blackwater? What they did in New Orleans during Katrina?

It isn't hard to get this going.. America has their own provate army now.. They don't give a crap who is in front of their barrel.. Watch "The Rock".. It will give you an idea on what mercenaries do for money.

[edit on 9/23/2008 by ThichHeaded]

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
The time is near. Any and all government agents are not to be trusted.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Do you really think that everyone on ATS is on the red list??? It could be a possibly. Aren't dissenters on the red list?

"The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself". Don't let them control your mind! They have tried to scare us with the cold war, then the AlCIAda terrorism complete with phony stories and cartoons of yellow cake coming out of Africa and mushroom clouds over Bagdad with the 9/11 job fresh on our minds to support the neocons and Republican drive to go in and occupy Iraq for a money free for all for oil companies and crooked contracts...they think they can mobilize us into agreement with their greedy little schemes time and time again, and for the most part they have, scaring the crap out of folks with wedge issues and staged events, but it's time we free ourselves from the madness and stop being afraid!

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by gormly

Every time I come on ATS I feel I am getting a little bit more retarded.
The paranoia, ignorance and stupidity is staggering.

I'd have to second this. I can't even get an intellectual high from coming to ATS anymore because people refuse to exercise common sense.

Fear, Paranoia, Ignorance.. the list grows.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I can find no reliable source that confirms the existence of a "red list".

-Euclid

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
What do you think the probability of this happening is? I hope you feel foolish when this turns out to be a bunch of gossip.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
MILLIONS TURN UP MISSING EVERY YEAR and the Msm is NOT reporting that, why should they do any different when SitX hits this October? Very sobering thread, makes Dar4Kn1ghts thread begin to look credible, very very sinister and possible.

Also note that Steven Quayle whom I deeply respect, has gone off air for the first time in many years. He is taking to the hills and moving away from society, he has always walked his talk and has done a damn good job trying to direct those that would listen, times up and now either you are prepared and informed or you are not. Simple huh?

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
This is horrifying I am shipping out for the USAF Nov 17... My lord.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by icu20

Originally posted by icu20
entire ats is on red, you dont think cia gets laughs out of this site everyday?

Why would the government feel threatened by an overweight, handicapped old woman? I did hear once that military veterans would be the first to go. Maybe they don’t want to pay my VA bennies any longer.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
EDIT: Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

[edit on 23-9-2008 by DeadFlagBlues]

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
MILLIONS TURN UP MISSING EVERY YEAR and the Msm is NOT reporting that, why should they do any different when SitX hits this October? Very sobering thread, makes Dar4Kn1ghts thread begin to look credible, very very sinister and possible.

Millions, huh? I suppose you have a link or a CREDIBLE source of information to back up that claim? Yeah, didn't think so. I'll give you that thousands may go missing every year, but couldn't it just POSSIBLY be that those unfortunate people are the victims of domestic violence, disappearing off the radar to hide from an insane spouse, deported back to their country because they were here in the U.S. illegally to begin with or possibly have also left for the hells like Quayle did? No, no no, it's got to be something far more SINISTER going on doesn't it?

First we heard that there was a red and a blue list and that we were soon to be carted off to a FEMA death camp. (www.abovetopsecret.com...). If you were on the scary red list you were executed at the camp! If you were blue listed you were brainwashed. Look at the date on that link - 2003. FIVE YEARS AGO. Hasn't happened yet.

So then we heard on ATS that people were getting red dots affixed to their houses or mailboxes and those with red dots being displayed would be kidnapped at night by government unknowns and carted away to FEMA camps as part of the Red and Blue ROUNDUP (www.abovetopsecret.com...).

So now it's people on the red list are being ASASSINATED! Nice. What's next - people on the red list are being abducted by government built UFOs and forced to listen to Vogon poetry? I can't wait to see what you guys come up with next.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by arcnaver

They will kill us without a second thought.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Brigade homeland tours again....

Please don't lump us in with this garbage. Your military isn't going to start assassinating you. I don't care what proof or theories you have. WE AREN'T.

Who is the guy that wrote that anyway? Where does he cite his information from? Sounds more like fear-mongering than anything.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by sos37
...and forced to listen to Vogon poetry?

Oh! God NO!!!!!!! Not Vogon Poetry!

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I've heard Steve Quayle on Noory a few times.
The guy is an unstable paranoid fearmonger.
He has made fear projection into such a mental habit that he
sees a rattlesnake when it is actually a piece of rope.
He suffers from a lack of vision, a lack of compassion,
a lack of awareness, and a mental poverty so deep that
he probably is a very sad and lonely manic depressive.

Please send him positive vibes to heal his
fear continuum of inner demon hell.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Alex Jones better lay low

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

The 85% was just a guesstimation from my personal experiences, as well as the comment about the Texans, of course it is just my Opinion and valid for many other states. Just Texas has a larger influence percentage wise.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Hey ya'll... I'm one of them- there Texans ya'll been jawin' about.
We ain't really like we used to be, just like folks where ya'll fr

Why would anyone actually think such a policy or program is needed or even useful ?

We are programmed slaves already, and cannot be expected to get off our fat asses and do a damned thing... about anything.

A few young people ( not fully programmed- and hopped up on testosterone and estrogen ) will go out and get themselves arrested ( and possibly find their true love in detention )... but that's about it.

I'm afraid I would chalk this one up to fear- mongering.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by sos37

"I can't wait to see what you guys come up with next."

lets try to remember where the story originated. i don't think it originated from anybody here. people might be overreacting but they certainly did'nt come up with it.

as for the overreaction, the only thing that makes people think it is not unlikely is the way politicans/media/police etc etc seem to be acting.

nobodys asking the questions that a portion of society is worried about, and when members of the public ask them they are ignored called kooky and attacked for carrying banners. its not how you'd expect somebody with nothing to hide to act. thus people are believing they are being targeted and theres something to hide.

and it seems to be happening in more than one country, on a global scale rather than just america.

so if people are overreacting it is not coming from thin air. they are being given signs that they should worry. wether or not they should.

so when a story like the OP comes out some people are more inclined to believe it or think it is possible. but nobody here came up with it as far as im aware.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join