It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear? Krill Papers?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Is it established that John Lear did in fact write the Krill Papers as a joke with one of his friends? If it is, I was wondering if anything else he says is serious or not?

I read another file he posted on paraNET way back when and it follows the same traits of what was said in the Krill Papers, aswell as what he was saying during his 4 hour stay on Coast To Coast AM w/ Art Bell. Help me out here.

First post by the way, howdy!

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 12:44 PM
link   
John Lear was and maybe still is employed by the CIA. That's a fact.

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Alright the jokes over, who ressurected Bill Cooper.

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 01:05 PM
link   
But seriously, how do you figure?

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I have been saying it for years. John Lear is a kook and made all that stuff up. I cannot believe people actually bought into his horsecrap.

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Why would he be in the CIA.

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ess Why Kay
Why would he be in the CIA.

The only reason I could see Lear being employed by the CIA is because he is a pilot.

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Facefirst
I have been saying it for years. John Lear is a kook and made all that stuff up. I cannot believe people actually bought into his horsecrap.

I doubt that Lear is really a kook, or that he made everything up. He regards ETs and UFOs as a reality, which is significant considering he is regarded as employable by the CIA. If they trust him to fly CIA aircraft he probably is mentally competent. Is it possible that Lear can disclose national security secrets without legal, professional, and personal consequences? No, it isn't. If he was leaking classified information he'd be taking a lot of heat for it.

Disinformation serves two purposes; it reveals and it hides. It educates an audience but it also leads them in a certain direction, so that what is revealed is interpreted in a certain way. The truth is that UFOs exist. The extra-terrestrial hypothesis to explain the UFO phenomenon is very compelling, but not certain. Anything beyond these points, such as drawing conclusions about what ETs are like and what their intentions are toward us is probably difficult if not impossible to determine given the small amount of information available to us. It's easy for insiders to claim they have information, but we can't be certain they do.

The US has certain military objectives. It desires 'full spectrum dominance', including control of space. Intelligence operations are drawn up to help facilitate these objectives. This is why the public is being 'educated' about various potential threats via space, just as we were once 'educated' about the weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. If the WMD don't exist that isn't much of a problem, they can be supplied after the fact to support the official story. Propaganda serves to mobilize public support for unpopular national objectives.

[Edited on 20-3-2004 by Condorcet]

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 03:04 PM
link   
John has taken alot of heat over the years for what he has put out for instance the deal regarding a hot topic on ats called "The Chupacabras" The Chupacabra is a genetic expirement that was relesed out of area 51 back during iran contra down in south and central america. I havent seen all that ats has put out on the Chupacabra issues yet but I do know there have been some reports of these things showing up down along the mexican boarder. In regards to the alien issue, The last show he did will bell last year. According to him at the time I believe that he had mentioned that we are currently and have had contact with a total of 14 to 16 alien species. I am aware of about 4 or 5. The Chupacabras could be concidered to be a alien species because its a genetic creation but I havent found anyone to testify to the fact the alien dna was used to create them. As far as the other ones that I am aware of most people are aware of the grey species. Those to my knowledge come from a star system 1.2 light years away from earth and a bio mechanical in nature. The Raliens also known as the shape shifters\reptilins I am not 100% sure of the background on those species yet but at the same time I have never asked or bothered to look, and then theres the another one that I am aware of that is housed out at area 51 and has been sense at least sometime after the 1995\1997 time frame called the sabers. All that I know about the sabers is that they were also created by accident. From what I understand there are differnt labs around the world that hold many differnt types of what could be called to the scientists underground as "samples" thats just a fancy way of saying were keeping it a box until we are ready to expirement with it. To my knowledge how the sabers were accidently created not the first time thats happened anywhere. Is the military was holding a large supply of material samples at one of there underground bases. One of the samples reproduced by the way of symbogenesis. The defintion of "Symbogenesis" means the merging together of 2 rare species to make a rare offspring of a 3rd. Symbogenesis is also was was used to make the spidergoat and other man made genetic mixbreeds over the last several years. But thats to my knowledge how the sabers were born. But I have never seen picutures of the sabers and I also dont know what offspring the orgional sample merged with to create that speices. As for the rest I am not sure of but I am pretty sure that we also have a speices from the solaris star system but I am not sure as to what the names they have been refured to as. I do know in regards to john lear he is in the prossess of losing his house and other things after what he recently did on bells show last year. Along another note it could be concidered that we too as what is refured to as the human race are also aliens and that history has been writen to make it look like we on this planet have only been around for a area of 10,000 years which is foolish on its face because I have copys of 10,000 year old maps from years back that have been around for a while and I also know the catholic diocese over in rome holds human remains older then 10,000 years. But it will be intersting to see what happens in the future with some of the other players that have been out there. You also mentioned Bill Cooper I know people that have meet him but I have never talked to him from the people I have talked to some people say he is 50\50 because I also dont know john that well I will have to say the same the alien issues isnt somthing I have been hard core into looking at over the last few years anyway but I might start back up on this because its my current understanding that just as there is a world wide fight for global power up on the surface of the planet there is a war going on underground too. That being said it i will be very intersting to see if we see any major siteings this year in the way of craft or speices.

Peace.

Falcon

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 03:17 PM
link   
All is ask is for Lear to provide proof instead of tall tales!

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Thanks for that meaty reply, Falcon.

Also, wasn't Lear posting on this site not to long ago as 'john lear'?

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I am john lear. Years ago I flew missions for CIA but in 1983 started flying for plain old airlines (like ATA, Rosenbalm, Kalitta, Kitty Hawk Int'l)). KHI went bankrupt in May 2000 and I turned 60 in Dec. 2002, so no more flying for me. I was tired of it anyway.

About the Krill papers. John Grace (Val Valerian) and I met in 1988. John worked at NellisAFB and I lived (and still live) just up on the hill overlooking Nellis. We both had an interest inUFO's and pooled our research. Because of the controvery surrounding the Krill papers I reread them a few months ago so that they are fresh in my mind. It was essentially what John and I felt was going on at the time. There was no deception involved. Later, a friend of mine, Chris Lambright asked about the name Krill. Krill is a play on words of CRLLL an alien that contacted the Pentagon in the early 50's. (no joke) John Grace was in the USAF at the time he wrote the Krill papers and didn't want to put his name so we decided to put "Krill" as the author as an inside joke and play on words to "CRLLL". I told Chris the name was an inside joke and he took the statement to mean the whole thing was an inside joke, which it was not.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 12:54 PM
link   
With all due respect to Falcon and his postings I don't know anything about the Chupacabra.

With regard to his statement on my house , that is true, but only due to the fact I have been out of work for 3 years and am having a toough time making ends meet. It has nothing to due with my appearance on Art Bells show.

I don't have a website or sell books or videos or anything else for a very specific reason and that is I don't want anybody to think I have an axe to grind over any of the stuff I talk about...not that I care what anybody thinks...I just like it that way.

As I mentioned on Art Bells show a few nights ago if I ever do write a book it will be called "The First 100 Dumbest Things I Ever Did In An Airplane." I say 'First" because that leaves it open for a sequel.

[Edited on 23-3-2004 by johnlear]

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 01:04 PM
link   
John, you have been the target of a secret joint venture between the DIA and NSA to broadcast various stories of UFO disinformation. You are an unwitting tool, I'm sorry to tell you.

Seek help.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 01:10 PM
link   
With regard to flying I did for the CIA I wanted to make it clear that I always flew for 'cutout' companies. I was never directly employed by the CIA. For instance between 1966 and 1970 I flew for "World Aviation Services" which delivered airplanes to the Air Force in Viet Nam under the control of the 4440th Air Delivery Group, Langley, Va. In 1972 I flew for CASI in Laos delivering arms and ammo to Gen. Vang Pao's CIA supported army. Between 1977 and 1983 I worked for "Air Trans" a Bahamian registered airline. One of those missions was to deliver arms from Budapest to Somalia after the Somaliis kicked the Russians out in 1977. And in 1981 I was in Cairo involved in the "October Surprise" of the Reagan-Bush campaign for the presidency. I have no current connection other than to see a few of the guys at an occasional reunion. (I am a Senior vice-Commander of the China Post No. 1 American Legion and a Life member of the Special Operations Association.)

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Undeniable Truth 06
John, you have been the target of a secret joint venture between the DIA and NSA to broadcast various stories of UFO disinformation. You are an unwitting tool, I'm sorry to tell you.

Seek help.

Thanks for the information. Maybe some day.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by falcon
... my current understanding that just as there is a world wide fight for global power up on the surface of the planet there is a war going on underground too. That being said it i will be very intersting to see if we see any major siteings this year in the way of craft or speices.

Falcon, you really should eliminate all other pluasible possibilities *prior* to assuming certain facts as truths.

Conspirationists really provoke without providing real input.

For example, NASA is making an "announcement of another 'Major' Discovery".

That 'major' discovery is solely the fact the Mars was once deep in water, and the rover 'might' find fossils at a later time.

If that's 'major', can you imagine those nerdlingers if they were to photograph a microscopic fossil? A larger fossil?

And Here you are at the other end of the spectrum claiming that et's are just about all over the place. there are several species, etc.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 02:40 PM
link   
John Lear,

Can you share any details about the UFO sighting your father had?

Thanks

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Thank you for replying John, you have cleared up a few misconceptions I'm sure a few of us had. If you don't mind I'd like to ask a few questions.

1) Have you ever seen an actual alien? Dead or alive? In captivity?

2) Do you believe Crop Circles are a hoax?

That is really all I can think of right now, sorry about that. Thank you and I hope you have a good day.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Condorcet
John Lear,

Can you share any details about the UFO sighting your father had?

Thanks

I can't think of a single sighting he ever told me about. He talked about others' sightings.

john

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join