It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fed founded by pre-Nazi/Nazi/neo-Nazi/NWO Warburg family

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
(for Nazi/neo-Nazi interlocking directorate of Fannie Mae and FBI interlocking directorate of Freddie Mac, see: www.abovetopsecret.com...)

As documented extensively in my long thread, Paul Warburg was a German citizen who came over here in 1906 and founded the Fed and was chairman by 1913.

His brother Max (or Felix) ran the German central bank and advised German military intelligence against the U.S. in WWI.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
(12-of-15)
theme; Nazis doing what they doing after military defeat in WWI, in only twenty years to bring about WWII in 1913 one Warburg brother founded Fed, his brother managed Bundesbank (they were Rothschilds agents) - by 1931 bankrupted USA, which then taken over by IMF & UN

Premise: After WWII, Martin, Chief of U.S.A. Justice Department Economic Warfare Section …terrified that General Motors, DuPont, & rest of Warburg financial group ... had organized a failed coup d’état against President Roosevelt …& gotten away w/ it.

Instead of overtly fighting each other, major banks came together in the formation of the Fed, in order to finance WWI -- “We had Morgans, Rockefellers, Kuhn, Loeb & Co., Rothschilds & Warburgs… major competitors in field of investment & banking here sitting around table & formed cartel”
Mullins: “ removal of system from Congressional control meant Fed proposal unconstitutional from inception.” (Secrets of Federal Reserve)
in 1837 during 1st money panic in U.S.A. caused by House of Rothschild, who later bailed out Morgan's bank, uniting both houses. (Secrets Of Federal Reserve)

more on Schroder & Fed ownership

[edit on 9-9-2008 by counterterrorist]

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Hey, just because my brother is a good guy doesn't mean that I am!

...Wait, scratch that. hehe

You see, this is a very valid topic that will go nowhere. It has been hashed and rehashed so many times that people will never believe that the Fed is actually responsible for many of our failings in order for the elite wealth of this world to gain control over most of the assets of various countries including the U.S. People don't listen to men like Ron Paul who knows the truth of the Fed and the I.R.S. It's too uncomfortable.

People won't look at the "Nazi" connections of the Bush family as well along with the founding of the CIA.

You see, THOSE are....shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, CONSPIRACIES! Backed by facts but once labeled a....shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, conspiracy, you should ignore it. Because if you don't then you are a conspiracy NUT!

Nothing to see here. Go about your life.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by dariousg

I know what you mean, totally.

However, if we stop putting out the truth, it will disappear.

And remember, the info is brand new to some people ... and for that reason alone, it's worthwhile to keep passing the torch from generation to generation.

However, the facts about Fannie Mae being run by an interlocking director who's own international banking company had on its board nazi/neo-nazi/Bormann companies (see sister post mentioned in opening post at top) ... you didn't know that, did you?

See, a little info goes a long way, and cliches reveal new info, through the lens of caring.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I wouldn't be so fatalistic about this thread. There are many who are now realizing that a large chunk of history has been systematically excluded from mainstream education.

Eventually, all the pieces will be brought together. The truth persists. Thus the apparent 'urgency' of recent events.... conspiratorially speaking of course

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by counterterrorist

I agree with you fully. I shouldn't be so pessimistic on this subject. It just sickens me that there have been so many that call in BS when in fact, well, the FACTS show it to be true. Just because a man shows up and says he is NOT a Nazi or sympathizer doesn't mean we ignore their and their families history.

Keep up the good work and hopefully more and more people will see it for what it is.

Hopefully we can keep bumping this enough to get some of the people who didn't know this information to read it.

Also, on a side note, and one that touches on my statement about the history of families, why is it that someone can work for a bank that directly funds the Nazi regime and gets convicted of such and yet produce two offspring that become presidents of this nation? And yet people don't think they have any Nazi sympathy?

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
These banking schemes have been the zionists modus operandi for thousands of years. Also do keep in mind this is but one of their methods to further their goal of global domination...Complete enslavement of the human race, whats left of it after their ultimate false flag op (armageddon) anyway.

Maybe someday the collective common man/woman will wake up to the sub-human zionist agenda, but I fear that will not happen before it is too late.

Honestly, I fear it is already too late.

Of course your opinion may vary.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Star and Flag
Thanks for the info. I woke up because of NAIS (Animal ID) THAT is very scary. Your info on the banks ties in with mine.

I know this same group is behind the farmers problems. The PEW Trust wrote:

"The current food animal production system is highly concentrated and exhibits conditions that suggest monopsony, in which there are very few buyers for a large number of suppliers. Under monopsonistic conditions, fewer goods are sold, prices are higher in output markets and lower for sellers of inputs, and wealth is transferred from the party without market power to the party with market power. For example, the top four pork-producing companies in the United States control 60% of the pork market, and the top four beef packers control over 80% of the beef market. "

Recent buyouts by foreign investors have concentrated the market even more.

And now we get this mandatory CONTRACT "Purchased feed requires signatures of the receiver and delivery person, and samples of each batch must be kept for two years. Samples will be the only way of proving your innocence in case of contamination found later. You will be required to cover ALL expenses in the event of contamination. Sale committee has the authority under the contract to inspect records and cattle at any time without warrant. Records are to be transferred with cattle. Wisconsin allowed the creation of a monopoly by Equity Livestock Coop, who has now burdened farmers with contracts shifting all liability to feeder cattle producers (Even though most meat contamination occurs at the packers)

With only 4 beef packers this is the wave of the future and there will be no independent farmers left. (veggies are not far behind)

Kissinger said "food is power"

Think about this. The real estate market imploded and prices have fallen. For most farmers their capital is tied up in the land. The Govt & corps implement premise ID and NAIS followed by Good Farming Practices and heavy fines. The devalued land is confiscated through fines and bought on the cheap by corporations who gain control of the US food supply (The US produces 25 to 30% of the worlds food)

This is slated to happen within the next year or two. I do not see how anyone would try to raise livestock under the conditions of the contract above and that is the livestock producers only outlet in Wisconsin.

Sorry to derail but the banks and farms are both part of the larger picture. The final destruction of the USA

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by counterterrorist
As documented extensively in my long thread, Paul Warburg was a German citizen who came over here in 1906 and founded the Fed and was chairman by 1913.

Paul Warburg was a jew.

Nathan Mayer Rothschild was also a jew.

[edit on 9-9-2008 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Good post as always CT I have looked into this and it ties into the Brunner case very closely in fact these banks also fianced the Ratlines and ODESSA networks.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this information. I happened to be watching this today. It supports most of what you've posted.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

Originally posted by counterterrorist

Paul Warburg was a jew.

Nathan Mayer Rothschild was also a jew.

[edit on 9-9-2008 by In nothing we trust]

“We had Morgans, Rockefellers, Kuhn, Loeb & Co., Rothschilds & Warburgs… major competitors in field of investment & banking here sitting around table & formed cartel”

To be honest, all of them were Jewish.

Also, before I am labeled a Raciest or "Anti-Semite", I would like to point out, these "Jews" were not from the holy land, and are in fact decedents of the Khazars. It is the responsibility of the Jewish community to either claim a country ethnicity, or a religion, just like everyone else. Otherwise you will reap the finger pointing.

If all the banking firms, media, government agencies, Hollywood, etc ,were owned and operated by Catholics, or Baptists, or Muslims, you would scream "CONSPIRACY". But no, Catholics, Baptists, Muslims, etc, are only united by the faith, not by blood. All Jews are not united by faith, but by blood. So I say decide who and what you really are before you call me a raciest.
Also, did you know that Israel considers all Jews world wide, to be citezens of Israel?

groups.google.com...

Also, if you want to label these people anything, label them what they are "Jewish mafia". It seems to be an appropriate name for the Italians, Irish, Russians......... Or how about "Gods Chosen Mafia"?.

[edit on 10-9-2008 by All Seeing Eye]

[edit on 10-9-2008 by All Seeing Eye]

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
To be honest, all of them were Jewish.

Also, before I am labeled a Raciest or "Anti-Semite", I would like to point out, these "Jews" were not from the holy land, and are in fact decedents of the Khazars. It is the responsibility of the Jewish community to either claim a country ethnicity, or a religion, just like everyone else. Otherwise you will reap the finger pointing.

But no, Catholics, Baptists, Muslims, etc, are only united by the faith, not by blood. All Jews are not united by faith, but by blood. So I say decide who and what you really are before you call me a raciest.

Also, did you know that Israel considers all Jews world wide, to be citezens of Israel?

I wasn't aware of the Khazars link. Interesting how that would put them dead center of the oil producing caspian sea region of Kazakhstan with 9 billion barrals of oil reserves, Uzbekistan with 1/2 billion, Turkmenistan with 1/2 billion, and Azerbaijan with 7 billion.

I wonder if there will be an attempt on the part of Israeli jews to relocate to Kazakhstan. I don't think the Russians will take kindly to that.

[edit on 10-9-2008 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Sorry to burst your bubble but there were not any nazis in 1913 when the your fed was founded by a German imigrant, they only came on the seen in the 30's, 17 years after the fed was founded, and calling someone a nazi because they were under a totalitarian regime is a bit silly.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 06:13 AM
link   
I'll just add, as I have in the past, that I think the correct terminology is elitists. These people only have ideology or religion if it serves their individual or family aspirations, so calling them nazis, jews, americans, english, zionists, whatever, misses the point. Their true goal is powermongering. They are wannabe global nobility. Tecnofascist transhumanistic tecnocracists possibly. Religion should not be even considered. Bush family is part of this group, and they are neither nazis nor jews. In rome be a roman.

To find an elitist, follow the money, not the faith or even the genetics, although family bloodlines at the top can be indicative, but never really at the national level, as these people are internationalists, and have been for a long time. .

Starred and flagged to keep the awakening train a rollin'

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   
The elites are religious but are setanic their goal is NWO which has a religious wing in which they are obsessed with fore filling the book of revaluations. They want the antichrist to rule the world in from the temple of David in Jerusalem. That is why the Rothschilds created the state of Israel that is also why they are so powerful politically and militarily. Yes they control the money and the politicians and most of the people through the media. But they are still complete their very old plan for world domination.

We must stop them!!!!

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I disagree, I think they use religion for their minions, as a control mechanism. They might use satanism for certain sectors of the population, but at the very top I don't think they believe anything but their own ego.

Diferent religions are just another aspect of divide and conquor.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
Also, before I am labeled a Raciest or "Anti-Semite", I would like to point out, these "Jews" were not from the holy land, and are in fact decedents of the Khazars.

Wow, you've traced his family back 1300 years - well done! I'd be really interested in finding out how you carried out such an amazing feat of genealogy. I'd also love to know how if his family was one of the Turkic people of the Khazar region, or from one of the Jewish tribes already living their when some of the Turkic Khazars converted.

Check out some of the latest research:

Modern DNA studies on the Y chromosome of Jews worldwide have largely disproven the Khazar origin theory for the vast majority of Jews, including the Ashkenazi.

A study published by the National Academy of Sciences found that "The results support the hypothesis that the paternal gene pools of Jewish communities from Europe, North Africa, and the Middle East descended from a common Middle Eastern ancestral population, and suggest that most Jewish communities have remained relatively isolated from neighboring non-Jewish communities during and after the Diaspora." [2]. Researchers express surprise at the remarkable genetic uniformity they found among modern Jews, no matter where the diaspora has become dispersed around the world. Contradicting the "mongrel" theory, DNA demonstrated substantially less inter-marriage among Jews over the last 3000 years than found in other populations.

"The results accord with Jewish history and tradition and refute theories like those holding that Jewish communities consist mostly of converts from other faiths, or that they are descended from the Khazars, a medieval Turkish tribe that adopted Judaism."

source: en.wikipedia.org...

Aside from anything else - if someone's family has been Jewish since 740AD do you really not think they are Jewish? It would be like saying Danes aren't really Danish, but all pagan Vikings - as that's what their families might have been in the 9th century.

It is the responsibility of the Jewish community to either claim a country ethnicity, or a religion, just like everyone else.

What does that mean exactly? Their ethnicity is Jewish, their country is where ever they live (like Christians) and their religion is Judaism - seems pretty clear to me.

If all the banking firms, media, government agencies, Hollywood, etc ,were owned and operated by Catholics, or Baptists, or Muslims, you would scream "CONSPIRACY".

What if every president and most of the cabinet members and most corporation owners in the history of the US had been White Anlgo Saxon Protestant? Would I scream conspiracy? No, it's just an accident of history and people in certain positions tying things up for their particular "tribe". Not saying it's a good thing, but it's not a conspiracy.

Also, if you want to label these people anything, label them what they are "Jewish mafia". It seems to be an appropriate name for the Italians, Irish, Russians......... Or how about "Gods Chosen Mafia"?.

"these people"? Who do you mean exactly? The Joos? The mafia is a criminal organisation - are you suggesting the Jewish people are criminals?

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Aside from anything else - if someone's family has been Jewish since 740AD do you really not think they are Jewish? It would be like saying Danes aren't really Danish, but all pagan Vikings - as that's what their families might have been in the 9th century.

Actually the Danes are Jewish... the tribe of Dan, sort of like the European connection... how else could they have been so successful, and bloody in their conquests, most of the royal European lines come from them...

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zepherian
I disagree, I think they use religion for their minions, as a control mechanism. They might use satanism for certain sectors of the population, but at the very top I don't think they believe anything but their own ego.

Diferent religions are just another aspect of divide and conquor.

exactly... napoleon said 'religion is a great way of stopping the poor from killing the rich'..

says it all really..

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Zepherian

Finally!!! someone gets it!!! That is what Releigion has been used as for centries it does not matter to the Elites who or what you worship.It's all about controlling the populace and keeping them distracted while they take way our freedom.

<<   2 >>

join