It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

strange things as a child.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by h1satsu
Nope, not that house i'm in San Diego, California. It could be a totem; I've always had a seeming close affiliation/relationship to wolves. If you were to compare my behavior, it certainly would come close to that of a wolf's. My friends and I have been chased by them when they shouldn't even be where I live, all kinds of fun things.

[edit on 9-7-2009 by h1satsu]

Well did you ever do a check on the property? Could be a myriad of reasons, witchcraft, murder, An old cemetary, that could cause hauntings like that.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Bah, I've had some stuff like that too. Waking up to ghost by my side, speaking to me. Scary stuff.

Not a one liner.

[edit on 9-7-2009 by h1satsu]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by The Great Day

Holy Gods!!! What kind of shady was your father. Satanist? Mason? Spy? Warlock?Mobster?serial killer?okay just kidding on the last one.
Do tell.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
reply to post by The Great Day

Holy Gods!!! What kind of shady was your father. Satanist? Mason? Spy? Warlock?Mobster?serial killer?okay just kidding on the last one.
Do tell.

He was not of any religion. But he was an extremely selfish man pathologically so. Like a black hole for positive energy. He was a victim of severe dysfunction and his native grandmother practiced spiritism which i am sure has poisoned his whole family. My grandfather had a pre occupation with UFO's and claimed of sightings during WWII. Pretty normal family no?

I have managed to stop that family line dead in its tracks thank God! Just say no to dysfunction

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
My father is out there too. I think he is possessed 95% of the time.

2nd line.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join