It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pisky's ATS Story

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Relentless
Interesting, the angel of death all but expressed compassion and regret for those he was forced to take, as oppossed to those he claims for the sake of doing his job. Also, a good point has been raised, if you defeat death and all are returned, you get the good with the bad.

There is more of Azrael later, and as for the point made ... You have no idea just how bad things can become

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pisky
There is more of Azrael later, and as for the point made ... You have no idea just how bad things can become

ooooooooooooooooooooooh, i cant wait to see what happens next!

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I just joined, and I regret that I didn't sign on earlier when I had the Chance. I would have loved to be a part of your adventure, Pisk.

Even though I just joined a few days ago, I have already read completely through this entire story, and I'm amazed at the quality of your writing!
Keep it up!

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlindLuck
Even though I just joined a few days ago, I have already read completely through this entire story

Now I feel completely guilty, yes I admit it, I've yet to read the famous 'Pisky's ATS Story'
*hides*

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Shame on you UKwizard for not posting earlier
j/k it is a great story though, isn't it??? I absolutely LOVE pisky's story!!!!!!

speaking of.... Pisky, where are you lurking? and when is the next chapter?

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Sarah sprinkle some pixy dust! It always un-lurks the pisk!

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 09:11 PM
link   
**sprinkles pixy dust fervently**

**taps foot**

**still nothing**

**will wait some more...........................**

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I wonder wher the Pisk could be hiding?

I know I shouldn't be so impatient, but I have to know what happens next!!!

[edit on 17-2-2005 by BlindLuck]

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 04:08 PM
link   
It looks as if Sarah's Pixy Dust worked

We've been moving into our new apartment over the last few days, hence the lack of pixyness. The next chapter should be complete tomorrow - it's not a particularly big chapter in itself but has a lot of info included.

And after that - prepare to meet Myn the Merciless

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 04:59 PM
link   

YAY for pixy dust!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

myn the merciless.................. oooh i can't wait!!

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 05:47 PM
link   
....You have no idea how powerful those 2 chapters where when i read them with sarabande in the backround....wow man...

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Yay party at Pisky's new apartment. Bring your own beer!!!!

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 05:18 PM
link   
speaking of new apartment............... pisky, so was it just you and kayem that moved? or the whole family.....?

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Chapter 60 - The Sundering of Stokesay

It was the hour before dawn. The darkest time.

Within the courtyard of Stokesay Castle those who were left congregated for the last time in this place of refuge. People and horses milled around making preparations to leave. Five hummers stood beside the ruins of the stable block, each emblazoned with the corporate insignia. Within the great hall a single shadow could be seen, cast by candlelight as it moved purposefully around. Tobias leaned on one of the tables, a new light shining in his eyes, one of determination and hope. The pain was still there of course, but he was filled with an optimism and a desire to begin his new quest. Beside him Ravenna stood, arms crossed, staring into the night sky.
"You are sure ?", Tobias asked as he turned to his companion.
"Yes", came the reply. "I know the place like the back of my hand" And so saying, Ravenna lifted her small white hand into the torchlight and grinned.
"Thank you", the soldier replied softly. "From the both of us."

"And where exactly do you expect to find her ?", Asala asked as she walked towards one of the hummers, "I mean, it's not as if he advertised where he was keeping her ?"
LadyCool hefted her bag onto the back seat of the vehicle, "Warwick", she replied. "That's their base, and that's where I plan to try first"
"And if she's not there ?"
"Then I'll beat the info out of someone and carry on from there"; LC grinned and moved away as Sarah walked over and dumped her own kit onto the back seat.
"Et tu, Sarah ?", Asala said grinning.
"Me too", came the reply, "Someone has to make sure that LC doesn't end up in the dungeon"
"Hey !", LadyCool said in mock annoyance, "The day I need a Colonial to look after me is the day I join the Blue-rinse brigade and collect my old age pension"
"Well", Sarah replied looking at LC's hair, "You're half way there already" and the three companions fell into each others arms, tears of laughter and sadness combining in their eyes.

"You'll really do this - for me ?" Isis stood beside the Gatehouse with a look of surprise on her face.
"I may as well", MacKiller replied, "I've got sod all else to do and I can't go back to the army now anyway"
"I don't know what to say." Isis sighed in relief. "I really had no idea what to do. Whether to try to get back to the Temple or what. I mean, I ..."
MacKiller stopped her with a grin; "Just do one thing for me", he asked.
"Anything"
"Keep that fecking snake away from me", he said laughingly, then strode away to collect his equipment.

"I get to drive", Cpr12r said, tearing open the drivers side door of the lead hummer.
"I don't think so", Annie replied opening the back door and sliding her bow and quiver inside. "I wouldn't trust you with a bloody scooter let alone a hummer"
"Oh come on", Cpr said, "You're just sore because I shot more mercs than you."
Annie glared, her fiery Welsh temper coming to the fore. "As I've said before, it's not a bloody game ... its life and ..."
"Death, yeah, I know". And with that Cpr12r placed his own bow into the hummer and walked away shaking his head.
"He can be a right pain in the arse at times", Annie said as Fingal joined her at the vehicle, the obligatory bottle of 'Best Pixyland' in his hand.
"Can't we all", the priest replied smiling. "Anyway, how're things going ?"
"Just waiting for the off", Annie said. "You know, I've only been here for a few weeks but it seems like years"
"True enough", Fingal replied, "It's going to be difficult to leave, that's for sure. Still, where I'm going, I'm guaranteed as much 'Best Pixyland' as I want.
Annie grinned. "So its all sorted then ?"
"Yes", the old priest said with a smile, "I'm off to Cornwall. Muryannan's offered living quarters in Tintagel to anyone who wants to go. Pantha and Asala are coming along and KayEm has something to do down there, so she'll be another friendly face", Fingal took a drink of cider before continuing; "LadyCool and Sarah are going to Warwick to see if they can hunt down Isabella. They're still pissed at the old bitch and I certainly wouldn't like to be in her shoes when LC catches up with her. The soldier, MacKiller, is taking one of the hummers to return Cleo to her Temple, and Feck only knows what the heathen pixy is up to but whatever it is, it's bound to be something messy." Fingal lifted his bottle and toasted 'Pixies everywhere'.
Annie smiled at mention of the pixy. She was well aware of his antics and hoped one day to be on hand to witness them. But for now she had to prepare for their own journey back to the mountain fastness of Meibion Glyndwr where Loki would install their transmission tower and give them access to the world.

"This is a dangerous endeavour you are undertaking", Muryannan said as she stood beside Tobias with Kelyonan's reins in her hand. "Even if Ravenna is corrent and there really is a complete copy of Necronomicon in the Vatican archives, without many years of training it is virtually impossible to translate it correctly.
"That's why I'm going with him", Ravenna said."I have access to the archives and have seen the book personally. I know where it is and I know the dangers. Without sufficient expertise and protection the contents of those pages can drive a man insane. Don't worry - I was taught by the best."
Muryannan cocked her head to one side; "And who exactly is that ?"
"Trade secret", Ravenna grinned. Muryannan just shook her head and turned back to Tobias.
"Then I wish you Godspeed", she said vaulting upon Kelyonan's back in an instant. Then she settled her dress around her, nodded her goodbyes and cantered across the courtyard.

The Cornish riders stood beside the gatehouse, their horses eager to be off. Fingal was mounted behind a tall Cornishwoman with short red hair and green eyes which sparkled in the early rays of the sun. Asala sat behind Pickwick who was looking over to where KayEm was having last words with Pisky.
"Once you're done, get back straight away", she said to the pixy who stood on the short bonnet of the hummer he had commandeered, "No pisking around"
"Yes, dear", said the pixy laughingly, "Your wish is my command"
"I should hope so too", KayEm replied with a grin, and after a goodbye kiss she rode away towards the head of the column.
Pisky jumped off the vehicle and, with a few minutes to spare, went to work with a few spray cans he had picked up earlier. Soon enough the Corporate insignia was removed and replaced with the grinning face of the pixy baby. Pisky smiled to himself, threw the cans away and strode over to the gates to watch the riders leave.

They stood at the top of a nearby hill watching the sun rise above Stokesay for the last time, each with his or her own thoughts. Soon they would depart for pastures new and who could tell if they would ever come together again. Fingal stood with his arm around his God-daughter, Ravenna, knowing that despite all her skills she was still his little Gem. Asala, Sarah and LC lent each other their strength as they looked down sadly at the place that had become their home. Pantha spoke in hushed tones to Loki as he fiddled with a small remote control unit while Pisky and KayEm peered through the morning mist at the place they had known for years.

Tobias moved to the edge of the hill, his eyes taking in the vista before him. Stokesay, the thirteenth century fortified manor house which had been both his home and his refuge. His eyes scanned the Great Hall and the Gatehouse before moving inexorably across the graveyard to St Philomena's church where the love of his life now slept the sleep of death. He closed his eyes and wiped away a tear, then turning to Loki, raised his hand. Loki nodded.
The hand fell.
Loki aimed the remote and pressed a button.
A moment passed.
Then with a massive roaring which sounded almost as if Thor himself had struck the ground a powerful blow with his hammer, Stokesay blew apart as the explosives placed within the walls detonated. A hundred thousand pieces of stone, wood and glass erupted into the air, followed by a mushroom cloud which blotted out the last few faint stars in the sky. Great gouts of flame shot upwards, casting eerie shadows across the walls of the nearby church and the watchers covered their eyes as the dawn day turned for a few seconds as bright as noon. Within seconds the castle was no more, for in order to deny it to the corporates, in order to deny them a base in the Welsh Borders, Stokesay had to die. And die it had, in a blaze of glory befitting its many centuries of service.

And as the smoke of Stokesay's passing floated towards the heavens, the castle's final inhabitants moved on. Destined to travel to the four corners of the world, leaving the past behind in an attempt to make a better future for the themselves and for the whole of humanity.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 12:32 AM
link   
very nice pisky, very nice.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 05:12 PM
link   
oh wow !

It's a pity Erisian died
but without that happening, I wouldn't get to visit Vatican City and play with the Necronomicon

Good work again, Pisk

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 09:30 PM
link   
WOW, Great chapter, Very well written, I hope LC and I kick some Isabella arse!! I can't wait to see what Pisky is up to next, and also can't wait to see what Ravenna and Tobias are getting themselves into.....

Pisky, this isn't going to be the last chaper is it?? I sure hope not.

*ponders the idea, while sipping coffee, and wondering*

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 03:13 AM
link   
This is the last chapter of what I call 'Book 1'

Book 2 will begin in a few days and all your questions will be answered

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Book-2: The begining of the end! Taaadaaa!

Hey I like the sound of that!
Once again Pisky! You have outdone yourself!

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Pisky... god I hate your avatar!

But seriously a great read keep it up dude

[edit on 22-2-2005 by drfunk]

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join