It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Family Fascist Connection revisited

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2003 @ 10:14 AM
link   
You'll need Flash:
www.takebackthemedia.com...

Prescott Bush and George Herbert Walker poured millions into Ig Farban.......builders of 40 concentration camps including Aushwitz.
Brown Brothers Harriman is another search item to add with 'Prescott Bush".

Just a reminder for all those who think we should blindly follow Prescott's grandson into whatever he deems appropriate for the country.

Links:
www.baltech.org...

And 60 pages of article links on Google returned on 'Prescott Bush' and 'Trading with the Enemy'

(Of course, any major American News Source doesn't have this information archived for quick searc....imagine that!
)

[Edited on 7-1-2003 by Bout Time]

posted on Jan, 7 2003 @ 01:26 PM
link   
This is such bullshi.t it in no way even supports facism the way the Kennedy's did. Hell Kennedy's father even wrote a book that was PRO-Nazi!!!

Doesn't mean the kennedy's were bad, it's just at the time no one knew.

Besides, it isn't like Bush hid during the war, he was shot down fighting in the pacific...

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Jan, 7 2003 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreeMason
This is such bullshi.t it in no way even supports facism the way the Kennedy's did. Hell Kennedy's father even wrote a book that was PRO-Nazi!!!

Doesn't mean the kennedy's were bad, it's just at the time no one knew.

Besides, it isn't like Bush hid during the war, he was shot down fighting in the pacific...

Sincerely,
no signature

What's B.S.? I don't remember the Kennedy fortune being made supporting the Nazi's, like the Bush's was. It was the BUSH CLAN PATRIARCH's busted by THE US FEDERAL GOVERNMENT for trading with & supporting the Enemy while we as a nation were FIGHTING them, not the Kennedy's. ANd it was Poppa Bush who had to fire several of his key campaign aides for havin Nazi affiliations.
Every scrap of info linked above is independently verifiable through your OWN RESEARCH. Google-Yahoo-AltaVista your way to a cross check.

posted on Jan, 7 2003 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Well wouldn't you call this revisionist history.Since Jr. has nothing to do with any of this.It is all about Prescott and George Sr.

Here is a pretty good break down of events.
emperors-clothes.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2003 @ 04:27 PM
link   
George had nothing to do with it, you say? What do you think granddaddy taught George while he bounced him on his knee? Be a good little boy and join the Scull&bones, and you shall rule the world!

Birds of a feather, flock together!

Bout Time, By the way, great site

[Edited on 7-1-2003 by All Seeing Eye]

posted on Jan, 7 2003 @ 04:36 PM
link   
George Jr had nothing to do with his grandfather and the nazis.Should Jr. be punished for something his grandfather did? If so are to punish every person who's relatives screwed up?

posted on Jan, 7 2003 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Bout Time, do you know nothing of John's father's movements to appease Hitler, rather than sue for war. I can't remember who wrote the book...sometimes, the worst support is the kind that can't be bought.

But as I said, they themselves were not bad people, they simply didn't know at the time.

If you look at the dates that Bush was "trading with the enemy" you'll notice it is before America declared war on Germany.

Want to know why? BECAUSE AMERICA TRADED UNDER THE TABLE WITH GERMANY THROUGH SPAIN BEFORE THEY GOT INTO THE WAR!!!!

Everyone was doing it. This article about the Bush's is Bullsh.it!!!! BS!!!!

When war was declared all trading through spain was ordered ceased, and business men found new ways to make money, through the AMERICAN war machine.

Do you really think the Bush's are traitors to their country? In the 40s, they'd have been arrested, tried, and put to death. Stop feeding this crap.

Now actually I've heard of IG Farban before....I can't remember where, I think it was a medical//chemical production company. And this site you gave gives NO evidence what so ever.

No way...hah...that's where I've heard the term before...yes IG Farban was a chemical company, the money lent by the Bush's probably was meant for a good cause, but the eventual out come of the company was the chemicals used to gas the Jews.

IG Farban developed the never gases Tabun and Sarin only they were originally intened as pesticides.

Now I'm not sure about any stories of Bush with Nazi Connections...

www.tetrahedron.org...

There's a page claiming they laundered money for the Nazis, yet they conveniently left out ANY RESOURCES!

It's all speculation, and the usual "Because this guy said it it has to be true...here's why" crap.

The fact is Prescott Bush may have done some dealings, but it never harmed the American War effort, and he never in any way harmed the War effort, nor did he aid Germany's War effort, especially after 1942 because any assets or trading that could benifit Germany were frozen.

This is a bunch of propogated crap that has nothing to do with Bush Sr. and even LESS to do with Bush Jr.

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Jan, 7 2003 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Oh and All Seeing Eye, you truly are an idiot...

...You can't JOIN Skull and Bones, they have to invite you.

And I don't think anyone ANYONE going to harvard or yale or wherever they are at, would say no, if some VERY powerful students came up to them and asked, "Would you like to be a part of our Fraternity?"

It's called "fitting in" and everyone wants to do it, why do you think College Frats exist in the first place? You think they learn anything there? Nah...it's just to be "cool" and to make connections.

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Jan, 7 2003 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Free Mason, you show your true colors by throwing insults around. GROW UP!

You think this is a game? The Nazis were brought into being by a harmelss secret society. YOU MAKE THE CONNECTIONS!

I may be an idiot, but your a FOOL! You think it wasnt pre planned for old georgie boy to be tapped?

[Edited on 8-1-2003 by All Seeing Eye]

posted on Jan, 7 2003 @ 09:01 PM
link   
All Seeing Eye you earn your idiocy with your belief that anything the Bushes have done is both illegal and "evil" it is neither.

Until this nation declares war against another or imposes sanctions we are free to trade with whomever!

This was the case in 1941, and many more than just the Bushes had deals IF! the bushes even made any, there's yet been any evidence presented.

You want a witch hunt? Then chase down all the ancestors of those whom marched in Pro-Nazi parades before 1941.

And I can't believe you're afraid of a small fraternity that is out for itself. The Skull and Bones hold little if NO actual power, all they succeed in doing is helping themselves out. Which leads them no where but personal wealth. And our government is too vast to for them to do any damage, they only tap some what 15 a year and at the best those people will only live 80 more years so at the most that is only 1200 alumni at any real point of time so therefore their ability to cause much damage in our heavily bureaucratic nation is minimal, since there are many thousands of positions that generally check and balance each other.

It is merely a greed frat and nothing more.

Sincerely,
no signature

[Edited on 8-1-2003 by FreeMason]

posted on Jan, 8 2003 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Come on Mason, please debate on the issue, it's a valid one that needs examination and can be best brought to light with NOT middle-of-the-roaders, but by folks like yourself & Nyeff who give Bush every benefit of the doubt every time and folks like All Seeing Eye or me or Byrd ( who's a Texan & lived through his governorship ) who are more wide eyed and on the hunt for him.

On the logical front and as a retort to your argument, you don't have your assests & companies seized for LEGAL trading. As Germany was already declared an enemy state & Us troops were already in the field, thus came the prosecution of the Bush Clan patriarchs for trading with the enemy.
Yes, I do think the Bushes are traitors to the US, but not in the here-are-our-maps-and-battleplans context, no. Traitors in the class warfare that a ruling family brings to burden on the regular citizen. I think or would hope that you'd know better regarding a statement like "they'd have been arrested, tried, and put to death. Stop feeding this crap". You are blind to the history of our civilization to not know that the ruling class literally gets away with murder.

Nyeff - being as GW is amazingly dim, I can see some of your position that the surroundings don't make the man. It's a small agreement, though. Look, the Dim Son grew up in the family compound with the elder male role models, attended all the upper tier private schools with the same circle of children of priveledge, and was given everything in every aspect of his life from those same ancestors you swear he's not like. We're not talking someone who went overseas in the military, or backpacked across Europe. Geez, not counting Mexico did he even leave the US till he was president(sic)?

[Edited on 8-1-2003 by Bout Time]

posted on Jan, 8 2003 @ 09:50 AM
link   
That is amazing BT.You think because his grandfather dealt with Nazis that makes Jr. guilty as well?!Would you like it or think it would make any sense if your grandfather did the same thing,but you are the one taking the blame.

You notice I'am not arguing with you about the facts.I think they did have some dealings with the Nazis.From what I have found so far,the majority of trading was done pre WW2. But I think it did continue into the war.
My point is I have never agreed with the children paying for the sins of their father.

posted on Jan, 8 2003 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Have you guys ever herd like grandfather like father like son!! HAHAHA.....Bush is most certainly like his father, actually his dum arse of father was a whole lot smarter than the fuk representing us now. We are ruled by a facist, racist, domineering regime!

posted on Jan, 8 2003 @ 10:11 AM
link   
He is none of those things and you know it.

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Jan, 8 2003 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by nyeff
My point is I have never agreed with the children paying for the sins of their father.

I agree with you on that, that he shouldn't 'pay' for those lineage transgressions. But, avoiding the trappings of his blood line to fall into the same perspective, in action and word, is something that he has not done. If anything, he was MORE isolated from the real world than his father who, though he benefitted from being an elite class member, still went and did somethings for himself and rose in the ranks. While no where near it on the conflict scale to compare to WW2, his business holdings/partnerships/active lobbying for nation states or groups that have been battle engaged or beligerent to the US, are well documented.
Remember, we are not talking about the active ethnic cleansing form of fascism that the Nazis practiced. I think the Bush Clan embodieds what FDR considered the American Fascists: "The liberty of a democracy is not safe if the people tolerate the growth of private power to a point where it comes strong than their democratic state itself. That, in its essence, is fascism - ownership of government by an individual, by a group, or any controlling private power. "

posted on Jan, 8 2003 @ 10:26 AM
link   
No, here is another thought B-T...When you treat Bush like a King by charging him like a King, being that you charge him with crimes of his blood line, not his own, you make him a King.

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Jan, 8 2003 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Freemason...when a child is reared in a racist family, there is much more chance that child will be racist too than not, same goes for facism .......it becomes engrained in you like something instilled gradually. However, im not saying there are no exceptions, there always are, however, Bush following directly in his father's footsteps shows to me HE is ONE with his "family values" if you know what i mean. MAybe you should slowly process all the information you get, and not just throw it off, because i can tell you exactly which family values you come from.

--OrionSirius

posted on Jan, 8 2003 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreeMason
No, here is another thought B-T...When you treat Bush like a King by charging him like a King, being that you charge him with crimes of his blood line, not his own, you make him a King.

Sincerely,
no signature

Nope not me, but a valid point for a different discussion.
The Republican National Comitee made him king; I think true moderates and conservatives were hoodwinked into rallying around the 'Bush Ultimate Connections' family name and didn't realize that the fringe elements within the GOP would rise to power along with GW.

posted on Jan, 8 2003 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Which family values do I come from Orion? Huh? You can't tell sh!t and this "linkage" between bush and his grandfather is equally stupid.

It is as dumb as Tom Hanks being brandished as (would be a good president) because his great great great uncle was Abraham Lincoln.

My Great Great grand cousin was Woodrow wilson and My Great Great Grand father on my father's side was a direct decendant of the King of Sweden, he ruled over land in Wassa where there is still a church that his family built and in it is a Book with my families names up to my father, and I plan to put my name there too...does that mean I am any of the people they were?

Nay....you know nothing of my upbringing.

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Jan, 8 2003 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Tom Hanks is related to Lincoln!?!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join