It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A One-World Government

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Are there "some people" out there plotting to take over the world?

The response is: yes, definitely� the only question that has ever truly mattered is not when� but HOW!

www.killinghighways.blogspot.com...

www.moneyfiles.org...

www.obsceneprophets.com...

[Edited on 12-3-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 12:22 PM
link   
No offence, but the masons have had over a thousand years to take over the world. I just don't think their up to it.

Actually I hope they succeed. You see I have a plan. Originally I wanted to take over the world, but then I realized it would be much easier to let the Freemasons take over the world--then come up with a plan to take over the Freemasons. That way it cuts down on the leg work and leaves my weekends free for other things.

I am however, accepting applications from those interested in becoming my faithful minions. Enquire about prerequisites. I do offer a flexible work environment and subsidized dental plan.

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Peronally, I think the Girl Scouts are bent on world domination. If only people would wake up and see this ancient evil right under their noses!

Fiat Lvx.

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light
Peronally, I think the Girl Scouts are bent on world domination. If only people would wake up and see this ancient evil right under their noses!

Fiat Lvx.

They do make nice cookies though. Maybe they are adding mind control drugs into the the cookies to control the popluation !!!

We're doomed !

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 03:03 PM
link   
It's disney. What do you think those mickey mouse things are for? They make you bow down to them and there shows are addictive.

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 03:11 PM
link   
"what are we going to do tonight, brain?"
"the same thing we do everynight, pinky. try to take over the world!"

*cue theme music*

cardsharp... i have to agree. same with the illuminati. they've had plenty of time to try to take over the world. has anyone succeded or even tried though? not that i know of... at least yet.

Pisky... you're on to them. don't be surprised if the next girl scout that comes to your door has an uzi.

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by cardsharp
No offence, but the masons have had over a thousand years to take over the world. I just don't think their up to it.

Actually I hope they succeed. You see I have a plan. Originally I wanted to take over the world, but then I realized it would be much easier to let the Freemasons take over the world--then come up with a plan to take over the Freemasons. That way it cuts down on the leg work and leaves my weekends free for other things.

I am however, accepting applications from those interested in becoming my faithful minions. Enquire about prerequisites. I do offer a flexible work environment and subsidized dental plan.

sorry you are a bit late... the illuminati already have the patent on that plan.

You are in danger of infringing on their copyright!

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by cardsharp

Well i dont think they have had the ability to totally control the entire world thus far. However technology is now at a point where this can start to be implemented. And of course those nasty terrorists have conveniently given the perfect reason for; microchipping, world citizen database, firearms control, unrestricted commiunications surveillance, CCTV, etc to be implemented.

top topics

join