It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robocop the True Christ.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Robocop is a visual representation of the Second Comming of Christ.

Now bear with me on this theory.
Robocop died for Detroits sins and then physically rose from the grave to "cleanse" the sinners of detroit. Robocop can be seen as the second coming of Jesus in that he did not indeed return as he left (a lamb) but a lion. The people of Detroit killed Jesus and he returns with vengance to punish all those who bear false witness (Corporations). Ultimately Robocop 2 can be seen as a metaphor for Armageddon in that Jesus is forced to fight the false christ who although seemingly more powerful than Jesus is ulitmately vanquished and peace returns for all those who live under the Metallic Jesus. If you notice Jesus will be described as having a lashing tongue, and you might also notice Robocop has a tongue made of of the metal.
I think Robocop will become even more prophetic as we near the end times. Take heart in the cosnspiracy.

Just my two cents on the Jesus debacle.

Do not deny Robocop the Lord and Savior of Men!

[Edited on 10-3-2004 by Agent47]

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 06:32 PM
link   
BRILLIANT I SAY, BRILLIANT!

Robocop is indeed the greatest metaphor of our times. More attention should be made to these illuminating and enlightening films.

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Oh and Mary Magdalene can be seen as Robocops tech support gal and his disciples are his partner and the other members of the Detroit police. Furthermore evidence of The Divinity of Robocop, Robocop held the position of police man before becomming the robotic savior as Jesus was a carpenter before his sacrifice.

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Agent 47, what are we gonna do with you. As a former Detroiter, I've gotta tell you, man, it's all true.
The time has come for all to be reavealed.

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 06:39 PM
link   
And how about, where before he was human and had human flaws, but after his resurrection as Robocop, he became the "perfect" crime fighter. His own imperfections were wiped clean with death, and a new perfect power overtook him, making him not human any longer.

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
Agent 47, what are we gonna do with you?

Well you could all join my new church.

The Holy Metallic Trinity Church of Robocop

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Count me in. Hell, I'd be one of its bishops.

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Every avenue of Jesus is covered by Robocop, the conspiracy theories that he had a wife and child are explained by Robocop, as is Judas which could be represented by any of the executives attempting to undermine the authority of the Metallica Jesus.

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 06:57 PM
link   
very surreal is all i can say

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Domo arigato Mr. Jesus roboto!

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Nice theory, Agent47! I wouldn't have made that connection at all. Now that I think about it, there are alot of movies that could be viewed in the same way, but RoboCop has to be the best of them all!

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Notice how various conglomerations attempt to replace the Savior of Detroit with a more flashy and illustrius alternative. Quite simply this can be seen as the One World Church attempting to replace Jesus as the savior as described in revelation. Furthermore, Jesus ultimately vanquishes the false witnesses and saviors, with extreme prejudice.

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Too bad Hamilton isn't here... he'd join and fit right in here!

I decree that Agent47 is the TRUE PROPHET of the RoboCop Messiah!

Let us gather our shoes!

NO! Gather our gourds!

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Throw down your false images (Terminator) and accept the son of God has come in Robocop. Can I get a amen for our Mettalic Savior.

Some would ask us, why does Jesus punish so many people? My answer, they deserved it. The sinners of Detroit either realized the divinity of Robocop or met their fate in the bowel of hell.

Notice how the false prophet in Robocop 2 managed to survive a crippling head wound and yet rise again. He was the anti christ and yet Robocop prevailed. Glory Glory Glory be to the Robotic Savior of Man!

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Halleluja!

I have SEEN the glor-EE that is our SAVior. I have SEEN the sinNAHS washed away by their own greed and blood.

Amen.

To know of HIM is to glory, and justice!

Amen? Amen!

And it matters naught what you do or say, for is it not written?

In Robs 1:14, "Dead or alive, you're coming with me"

Amen, brother!

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 08:09 PM
link   
What colour is our robotic Savior? Some say he is caucasian, encased in a dark blue, while other, non-believers may say Robocop had a different face, and his shine was brighter.

And, ye verily, to the non-believers, I sayeth onto thee... our holy Warrior of Vengance was not gay, nor did he sport a wooly white head with bronze feet.

NAH!

For his feet doth seem black and blue, of titanium.

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Look upon his dedication heathens and realize the foolishness of denial.

Robs 1:20 "Excuse me. I have to go. Somewhere there is a crime
happening."

Robocop has given unto you his body Detroit, do not reject the good word!

The choice is yours and to quote the Metallic Savior I say.

Robs 1: 29 "Your move creep"

Recognize the Divinity of Robocop!

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 08:27 PM
link   
u didnt happen to be watchin sky 1 earlier by anychance agent 47 ? lol

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Gaze upon thine image, and know of HIM, he who was once man, but who has rising from the dead to wash away the sinners!

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Hey there is no such thing as robocop is there?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join