It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Society Disguised as Christian Church

page: 1

join
share:
GNO

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I am a government employee in Lancaster, Ohio USA. I work for the Faifield County Municipal Court as Director of the Community Corrections Office. A couple months back, I was asked by a friend to circulate a petition so he may run for Sheriff. Currently, the Sheriff serving office is strongly affiliated with a local church called Fairfield Christian Church. (www.fairfieldcc.org) Our court just seated 2 new judges, both have strong ties with the Sheriff and the church. Two weeks ago on February 24, 2004, my house caught fire in the basement. Although the house did not burn much, it is so old that the owner is not going to have it repaired. Because of the nature of my work, I requested an Arson Team investigate that night. Two State Fire Marshalls and Four Detectives from the Sheriff's Office arrived. I immediately became their #1 suspect. Since the fire, the judges have revoked my firearm privelege and the very next day after the fire, issued new policies pertaining to the operation of my office. Keep in mind, while they are concentrating their ivestigation towards me, the person that did set my house on fire is still at large, but no one is interested in who I think may have done it.
I have done some research recently and have discovered that the "Rabbit Hole" is much deeper that I originally thought. Apparently, most of the High-Level City and County officials have ties with this church. I have found that if you do not attend this church and work in a city or county position, life can become very hard for you.
I feel that the Sheriff's Office and the Detectives are using my misfortune for their politacl gain. Since I circulated a petition for the Sheriff's apponent, I feel that they are setting me up for an arrest to punish me for not being a member of the church and for supporting the Sheriff's very out-spoken apponent (Dennis Carley) www.carleyforsheriff.com
Does anyone have any suggestions or has anyone experienced anything like this before.

Thank You,
GNO

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 12:20 PM
link   
If this is the case, it's been nice meeting you.

Honestly, though... I have no idea. I would think that under any circumstance, the resident would always be the first suspect.

What kind of insurance did you have? Anything of value lost?

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 12:36 PM
link   
i said it before and ill say it again THANK GOD I DONT BELIVE IN THIS RELGIOUS MUMBOJUMBO BULL#

k first i wanna say...sorry about urhouse but glad u did not get injured.... thats pretty #ed up man but not uncommon... in my town if you dont go to church your looked down appon ... if your not christian you are a sinner and destined for hell...

but in your case... i really dont think your friend will become the new sherrif.. those crazy bible humper's will do everything in their power.. legal or illegal to retain control over your town plane and simple they will sin against god in the name of god for the little bit of power they have ( another reason why i cannot stand organized religion )

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Why did you write it's a secret societie but not a Christian Church ?

Their site doesn't look weird.

[Edited on 9-3-2004 by ultra_phoenix]

GNO

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I had no type of renter's insurance. I had absolutely nothing to gain from this fire. Their theory is this; I set my own house on fire and put my son and I out of a place to live to gain sympothy from an ex-girlfriend so I may move in with her. This is certaintly not the case. I am still friends with her and we have a child together but I have no intentions of living with her again.

For the question, Why did I call it a secret society? Because it is just that. They give the appearence to the laymen that it is just a normal Christian church, but when you uncover what I have, there is much more involved such as planting people in key government positions for gain and control. Plane and Simple. This is not a small county. We have, within our boundaries, 134,000 people. We are immediately ajacent to Columbus Ohio with a population of over 2,000,000. This organization would rival any mob organization in the country. This is just my first experiance with them.

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 02:11 PM
link   
It sounds almost like the Christadelphians. I had a run in with them 19 years ago, nothing as dramatic as yours though - I had a girlfriend who was one and they were (I thought) quite nice people. Until they found out I was divorced. Then I became a surregate Antichrist. They are the type of 'Christian' I despise - utter hypocrites.

"This person isn't in our church - what shall we do ? ... shall we treat him kindly as Christ would have, or shall we burn his house down' Nice people.

You are right in the idea of it being a 'secret society' within the Christian Church. You don't have to call youself one to actually be one.

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Do you like living in that town ????

Are you open to relocating to another town ????

File for a transfer to superior court or apply to the next pay grade position at another court.

Then ask GOD to help you with this troubling time.

DO NOT ASK for anything other then to "help you personally with guidance"

DO NOT ASK for anything else.

GOD will show you a way out of your situation soon.

top topics

join