It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gas Prices Breaking Records This Summer !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 07:25 PM
link   
This may be the summer of records. Gas companies are short of record production several years running, and they already have switched to the summer formulation production schedule.

I cant wait until the summer holidays begin.
Probubly $3.00 per gallon or more in some area's, by then.

Didnt we just finish invading one of the largest oil producer country's in the world?
What happenned to all that oil?

WASHINGTON (AP) -- The average retail price of gasoline climbed 2 cents last week to $1.74 per gallon, the Energy Department said Monday, about a penny shy of the highest price since the department began collecting data.

For the week that ended Feb. 27, nationwide gasoline inventories stood at 202 million barrels, 1.8 million barrels less than last year and 9.9 million barrels below the 5-year average, according to the Energy Information Administration, the Energy Department's statistical arm.

U.S. Gas Prices a Penny Short of Record

[Edited on 8-3-2004 by smirkley]

[Edited on 8-3-2004 by smirkley]

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 09:19 PM
link   
The 'Fit is already hitting the Shan' here in California.

California has the highest gasoline prices in the nation. The average price in Fresno is $2.11, which is a little less than the state average. Analysts say tight global supplies of crude oil, a recovering U.S. economy, and the upcoming summer driving season means gas prices will probably climb even higher.
www.ksee24.com...

What really pisses me off, besides having to live in California in it's current economic toilet, is that people still don't see the Lies and B.S. coming from Bush even when it's right there in front of them!! He was just here in Bakersfield, adding an additional $5 million to his $150+ million in campain dollars, speaking about New Jobs, Better Economy, etc. WTF, who is buying this crap??? Look around people, what is it you see?? We've opened the gate to Mexico and illegal immigration, and locked out Canada. Millions of jobs are still being lossed, most recently in Education! Gas prices continue to Rise. Billions more are being requested to go into WAR that we can't afford. Shall I continue?? I swear this man (Bush) and his team of War Pigs are destroying this entire country from all sides, in all concievable ways, and yet so many people continue to believe his B.S. WTF is wrong with you people? I don't believe that any of you are this dumb, therefore you must be in on it. This makes you just as destructive and guilty of Treason against this Country and it's people as the rest of them!

Bush promotes buying SUV's with Tax cuts while we are in an Fuel Crisis throughout the entire Country. Now all these Big Gas-Guzzlers are being used as one excuse to why there are Higher Fuel Demands which are raising the prices. Yah, No Sh*T!!! It shouldn't take a genius to see why Bush, who's entire family and himself own Billions in Oil, would do such a thing. I'm not even blaming the elitist @SSH0LES out there who are robbing us anymore. I'm blaming the Retarded Citizens who continue to be played, time and time again, as fools! WAKE UP FOR GOD SAKE, WILL YOU?!?!?!?
~THERE ARE NO NEW JOBS BEING MADE FOR YOU.
~THERE IS NO RECOVERY HAPPENING IN OUR ECONOMY THAT YOU WILL HAVE PART IN.
~PRICES ARE GOING UP AND WILL CONTINIUE.
~YOU ARE BEING F*CKED IN EVERY POSSIBLE WAY AND WILL CONTINUE TO BE UNTIL YOU STOP BELIEVING IN THEIR LIES!!!

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 05:27 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

join