It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Got a strange feeling...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyjackblack
Ok, where I live we have a heard of cattle and there's a big thunderstorm brewing, I can hear the thunder and see the lightning. It's also a new moon tonight. I got the feeling that a cattle mutilation will take place, maybe to some of our cattle, maybe not. From what I know these thing take place around new moons and thunderstorms, plus I have a creepy feeling about this, I thought in the back of my mind when the storm started to approach "Hmm... I bet it's a new moon tonight", sure enough it is. So are there any other signs I need to watch for fo a cattle mutilation tonight?

-Jimmy

I have a'heard of cattle too! I've been told they go a'roaming and a'wandering.

Also, I have a feeling, a feeling deep inside, oh yeah! And I've got a feeling, a feeling I can't hide, oh no! Oh no!!

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyjackblack
Seriously though, I have like this sick stomach, like something is going to happen. Eh maybe it's cause I just got through watching Independance day and the new moon thunderstorm coencedence has me a little brow raised.
I could just be over reacting.
Guess I ll find out in the morning, eh?

-Jimmy

Nothing's going to happen mate. Honestly.

You are letting your imagination get the better of you. Imagination is a wonderful thing to have, the World is sorely lacking individuals with imagination today, which is why we no longer have the intrepid explorers of the late Victorian period and early Georgian period. You are lucky to have such a mind but you have to be extremely careful that you can keep it in check, or you will find yourself living in a fantasy and as exciting as that can be, especially for someone who craves escapism, it can be very detrimental to your mental health (I like that line).

Use your imagination for good, mate, not so it makes you feel sick with fear. Open up MS Word and let all your thoughts and theories pour out and then re-organise them into an interesting work of fiction, maybe based on whatever it is that is concerning your right now (cattle mutilations, etc... who is doing it? Why? What will they do next? What happens when humans become aware? etc etc), set in your small country home.

I'm so sorry if I appear to be patronising in this post. I wish I could speak to you person to person so I could get my point across better. I just get frustrated reading threads here at times and I would love the people here to put their special imaginations into something creative instead of fear or fearmongering.

All the best, our kid!

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by triplesod

Perhaps you didn't read the whole thread. Jimmy was dead on! Why? If you would have read the entire thread, you should have read the Anon poster as well.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by gauncents
reply to post by jimmyjackblack

Shocking!

Unbelievable!

I just got done watching Bill & Ted's exellent adventure.

I have this strange feeling that George Carlin is going to pop out of a phone booth and give me a new guitar.

[edit on 5-7-2008 by gauncents]

Mods, Please do something about this harassment, publicly!! These children only post this to make fun of MEMBERS and not bring anything constructive to the thread~!!

yes..I'll be send this to the appropriate thread as well~!!

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo
reply to post by triplesod

Perhaps you didn't read the whole thread. Jimmy was dead on! Why? If you would have read the entire thread, you should have read the Anon poster as well.

haha! Yeah, OK, "dead on".

I like your avatar by the way. It definitely doesn't make you look silly and it really does show us that you are a very serious person, not to be messed with. As I said, definitely NOT silly.

[edit on 13-9-2008 by triplesod]

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo

Originally posted by gauncents
reply to post by jimmyjackblack

Shocking!

Unbelievable!

I just got done watching Bill & Ted's exellent adventure.

I have this strange feeling that George Carlin is going to pop out of a phone booth and give me a new guitar.

[edit on 5-7-2008 by gauncents]

Mods, Please do something about this harassment, publicly!! These children only post this to make fun of MEMBERS and not bring anything constructive to the thread~!!

yes..I'll be send this to the appropriate thread as well~!!

That member was banned.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Why dont you join up and talk about this stuff. I live in SW Missouri as well and i have saw some strange things here, UFOs but no cattle mutilations i have heard of...of course i live in Joplin and not a rural area comparatively.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Thanks intrepid~!! I hope that message is crystal clear. You have restored my faith!!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join