It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

black helicopters over my house

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Today will be the second time I saw these things. I don't know what they are or what they want but they're definately military. About two months ago I saw one of those white UAV used for spy purposes fly over my house. I didn't realize they were so big. All of this is ery because I live in an isolated area in the woods which I recently moved here after certain financial achievements as I am paid on commision. I'm telling you that because some of you know me to live in an apartment complex and I do not want anyone to think this as a hoax because this thread has a simplistic tone to it which is a result of my horrible mobile touchscreen skills. Anyway it almost seems like I'm being watched as there is a known free mason gathering site in my town which has satanic symbols on the side of the building which is a pentagram with a headline above it "You will obey".

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Black copter are usually used by the military, a 'copter buff, or a ex- or current military person here on ATS could help you identify the type.
Neat seeing a UAV, never seen one fly myself. If you're out in the woods, they may have been flying practice flights to test or train the equipment and/or operators.

As for the Mason lodge... doesn't sound official. The Eastern Star is represented by a pentagram like shape, but "You will obey" is not part of it.
Are you sure it's a Masonry lodge? Get the info and address for it, be great if you could get some picks.
That all said, even if it is a Masonry lodge, that would not be the reason for you bin under any kind of surveillance.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
the helicopters were flying extremely low. About less than 20 feet above the treelike. I could clearly see the cocpit and it seemed like there was some device under it. The UAV was flying abnormaly low for the area and it's size. It was flying about the same altitude as the copters. I done know why they were so low. It's dangerous for that UAV to be so close to the trees when it changed directions. I could see the whole plane in great detail because it was less than 100 meters away from me. And I'm sure of that because I used to run the 100 meter relay in track.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I'm interested to see a picture of this "well known site" you speak of.

These days, just talking about stuff doesn't really hold much weight. Must have something else to go with it.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Ceara

the site is on top of one of those carved cliffs for roadways. There are no entrances and since the only place you can see it is a busy highway intersection, it will be very difficult to snap a shot of it because the time window is less than 10 seconds. Also I will need to move the camera in conjunction with the angle of the site, unfortunately I can't do that because my photography skills aren't that great.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Same about a year and a half ago i saw a helicopter fly over my house late at night with a search light on going all over the place.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I saw another UAV today but it was a different model. It had what looked like somesort of collecting dish on the bottom.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Maybe they're trying to spy on all ATS members

Who knows, I'm still waiting for the day to see military copters over my place....any day now...

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Sorry, I just can't bother to register, but something caught my eye in this topic.

The "pentagram" and the text wouldn't happen to look something like this:
flickr.com... or this
flickr.com...
Which are the works of a well know street artist Shepard Fairey aka Obey Giant. I'm pretty sure that I've seen one of his works that had the text "You will obey" but I can't find a picture just now.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I see completely unmarked, matte-black helicopters fly over my house fairly frequently.

It was especially apparent after 9/11 - There were literally at least five a day for about a week.

I know why too - I live about five miles from Mount Weather, an acknowledged underground government base that has a FEMA operation on the surface and something entirely else (and entirely secret) under.

It's possible there is an underground base near you if you see these helicopters. Do some more research into that field.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Just posted on this last week

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I was googling this due to a couple of things I saw over the past few days, and I came across this thread.

Not sure it helps, but just to add my 2cents:

Last week, probably about 5 days ago, I took the kids outside and we were headed towards the pool. I was herding them, and I happened to scan the sky, as I do from time to time. There were lots of fluffy clouds and it looked like it was working on raining at some point.

I came across a black thing in the sky in a hole in the fluffy clouds, which at first I dismissed as a large bird, but then I looked at it again more closely. I could see that it was hovering, and that is was spherical in shape, maybe 2-3 feet in diameter. I'd say it was about 1/2 mile away, same altitude as the clouds. I don't know anything about altitude, so I can't really say it in feet, but it was about the size of the big round end of a pin held at arms length.

I watched it hover there for about 15 seconds, then the sphere began to sink quickly to the ground. It went straight towards the ground and I lost sight of it as it went behind a stand of small trees, maybe 1/2 mile from my house. All I could say to myself was "what did I just see??????" over and over again.

Yesterday, I was again outside in the yard, no kids with me this time. I could see a dark shape off in the distance, no sound coming from it. As it got nearer, I could see it was a matte, black helicopter, no writing on the sides, still no sound. I watched it for about 10 minutes, and it was making a large circle of the area, not in the same exact spot( a little more to the north) that I saw the black sphere, but near enough to make me say "hmmm".

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by evanmontegarde

Why don't photo or film clips?

top topics

join