It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of UFO over Panama City

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Found a good one I think (as always it could be cgi)

It was uploaded to Youtube a couple of days ago, by VSantosGonzalez, he says the video was taken by him on his apartment at 6:35 pm.

There is a link to a blog also created a couple of days ago.

ovnispanama.blogspot.com...

In the blog VSantosGonzalez says that his name is Victor, and that he did not believe in UFOs until he saw these lights from his balcony as he arrived from work, he grabbed a camera and the Youtube video is the result.

What say you?

[edit on 29-6-2008 by Camilo1]

[edit on 30-6-2008 by Camilo1]

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Damn, that was one of the more interesting one's.

And using a tripod....don't see that to often.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
That is an interesting video. Not normal for so many objects to be so close together if they were choppers I would think.

I am surprised at the lack of responses thus far.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Woot, this was one good clip.

It had it all, stationary to fast moving, back to stationary and then fast ascend to the stars.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
nah, its a fake. it's just come guy letting party balloons away from chuck e cheese. hehe, actually... honestly, good call very interesting video. I do wish he got a zoom in or 2 though.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Camilo1

cool video... almost to good to be true im afraid

i think it's one of those promtional searchlight's because i have seen the same exact thing before.

www.youtube.com...
YouTube - Northern Lights Searchlights

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

I respect your opinion easynow, but I beg to differ, the lights in the video from Panama don`t look at all like searchlights.

Just look at the movement, those things move way to quick to be manipulated from the ground, and with the searchlights that you showed from the video there is always a trace of the light beam, in this case there isn`t any.

Thanks for your post.

[edit on 29-6-2008 by Camilo1]

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Camilo1

ok i understand why you think that but i am telling you i have seen these searchlights on the clouds and you could not see the beams.

what also makes me think this is there are four ufo's

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I great find and very interesting, we will see how long it takes to get debunked?

Flaged.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Clearly weather balloons filled with swamp gas being illuminated by ball lightning.

Seriously though, I don't think there's a physical explanation for those things from our civilization, however it could be cgi, as it's a fast moving point of light, the easiest thing to fake and sync with digital editing. It's an intruiging video though, would be nice to correlate with other witnesses and angles and get a backstory.

Proof of the nature of UFO's won't come from youtube though, even if there are quite a few interesting videos there.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Good to see sarcasm and wit are strong and alive.
The sky is overcast, with what looks to be a fairly heavy cloud cover, but without any fog or thinner clouds underneath. So it could be searchlights. Anyone familiar with the area been there and know if there's a theatre or high end club or something of the nature in the area?

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I live here on panama city beach there are search lites at a couple places but not any that look like that. And i have been watching these skies for years. it pisses me off that i didn't see it

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Hello there!

Thanks OP for bring in us this video to discuss. I have extended an invitation to the author of this video, so we can talk to him and clarify all the backround about it. Let's hope he accept!

In my opinion that thing could be two things:

a) CGI
b) Advanced technology of some kind, being or not alien.

Ballons, reflections, etc... don't buy it. Have you seen how fast they move sometimes?

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I already started a thread on this yesterday........

Not sure how you missed this when searching before posting a new topic.

Panama UFO video from 6/26

delius

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Reply to post by JackHill

you know after seeing the video a couple more times this is not the same panama city that im in. don't feel so pissed now.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by skitzo

This video is from Panama City (Ciudad de Panamá) Republic of Panamá. Not Panama City, Florida, United States of America.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by skitzo

Are you trying to say that the city on that video isn't Panama city at all? Well you see, that's exactly why I extended such invitation in first place.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Hello

My Name is Victor Santos

I wacht UFO in Panama City (Republic of Panama)

help me please

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Si soy Victor Santos , yo vi el UFO en Panama City

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join