It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Amerikabomber' -Hitler's plan to fly jets into NY skyscrapers re: al Qaeda/neo-Nazis/NWO/Bormann

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 02:59 AM
link   
'Amerikabomber' -Hitler's plan to fly jets into NY skyscrapers re: al Qaeda/neo-Nazis/NWO/Bormann org

(I removed an artist's concept because it was point out to not be an accurate representation.) Well, I decided to return it, after all, because I think the artist's concept may have been valid.

When I worked on top secret drone projects as an editor at Lockheed in the late 70's and early 80's our most advanced flying wings at that time were direct copies of Hitlers flying wings -- And when I worked at United Technologies (UTC) as an editor and manager of public relations on projects like Titan Missile, Tomahawk, Minuteman, and Space Station, we came to accept artist's conceptions.

AMERIKABOMBER
"Jihad and Jew-Hatred: Islamism, Nazism and the Roots of 9/11"; by Matthias Kuntzel;

“ The idea of using suicide pilots to obliterate the skyscrapers of Manhattan originated in Berlin. ‘In the latter stages of the war, I never saw Hitler so beside himself as when, as if in a delirium, he was picturing to himself and to us the downfall of New York in towers of flame,’ wrote architect Albert Speer in his diary. ‘He [Hitler] described the skyscrapers turning into huge burning torches and falling hither and thither, and the reflection of the disintegrating city in the dark sky.’ Not only Hitler’s fantasy but also his plan for realizing it recall what happened in 2001: the idea was for Kamikaze pilots to fly explosive –crammed light aircraft lacking landing gear into the Manhattan skyscrapers.

The drawings for the Daimler-Benz ‘Amerikabomber’ actually exist.
They show giant four-engine planes with raised underbellies beneath which small bombers could be strapped. The bombers were to be released shortly before the plane reached the East Coast, after which the mother plane would return to Europe.”

Note: the following url contains a excerpt from the Atlantic Monthly (The Atlantic is one of the most influential magazines in America. Its cutting-edge articles on politics, culture, foreign affairs, and books have led The Washington Post to call it "the smartest magazine on the rack.") www.mywire.com...

Also, from wikipedia:
en.wikipedia.org...

The Amerika Bomber project was an initiative of the Reichsluftfahrtministerium, the Nazi Germany Air Ministry, to obtain a long-range bomber aircraft for the Luftwaffe that would be capable of striking the continental United States from Germany. Requests for designs were made to the major German aircraft manufacturers early in World War II, coinciding with the passage of the Destroyers for Bases Agreement.

Messerschmitt Me.264 Amerikabomber www.flashie.nl...
Publisher: Classic Publ, ISBN 1 9032 2365 2Writer : Forsyth & Creek (Published 2006) Pages : 128 illustrations : 200 Format : A4, Hardback Description : The Luftwaffe ordered during 1939 for a bomber which could reach Amerika. Several projects were started and are described in this book, like the Ta.400, Fw.238 and Ju.390 but above all the Me.264
In stock : Expected soon Price: EURO 31.75 Large package/Belstuk

For Mohammed Atta’s Nazi influence, see www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 9-6-2008 by counterterrorist]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 03:04 AM
link   
sorry man. but you gave us a link to a blog and a recent image of a flying plane carrier. nothing links this story to hitler. there is no evidence of this on any historical paper that I'm aware. I can safely say this story is 100% fabricated. There's also no mention of that image being a real image painted in 1944. Of course there were lots of bombers back then, that picture is simply an image of a bomber plane.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by jedimiller

Maybe the drawing is an artist's conception and not the original drawing. So I removed it. Thanks for your comment.

And here's more documentation.

Hitler's "Amerikabomber"
The idea of flying planes into skyscrapers didn't originate with al-Qaeda
By Dieter Wulf | May 1, 2004 | 481 words
Toward the end of World War II, with most of the German military establishment convinced that the war was already lost, an increasingly desperate Adolf Hitler ordered his engineers to begin an intense campaign to develop new types of unconventional weapons— Wunderwaffen , or "miracle weapons," as they came to be called. The program also included plans, now largely forgotten, for what was called "Projekt 'A'"—a huge plane intended to fly repeat missions over the Atlantic, where it would release a smaller bomber that would continue on to carry out an attack against a target along the eastern coast of the United States. Hitler and his close associates referred to the plane as the "Amerikabomber."

This is the drawing (described below) I was trying to find, but so far haven't been able to.

A technical drawing of the Amerikabomber, prepared in 1944 by Fritz Nallinger, an aeronautics engineer working for Daimler-Benz, appears above. Drawings of the plane appeared in Die deutschen Flugzeuge 1933-1945
, an obscure single-volume encyclopedia, long out of print, devoted to airplanes of the Nazi period. Recently brought back to light by Ulrich Albrecht, a professor of political science at the Free University in Berlin, the drawings show prototypes for a large, multi-engine mother aircraft with a smaller plane attached to its underbelly.

Also, I've added some more documentation to the original post.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I see, the Atlantic Magazine. Well, it's not a very historical source. you said it was published in 2004. It looks to me like they just looked at an image and made a story about the image. there is nothing in the article in the magazine to validate their story. what source do they have to make those claims? none if you ask me. all they had to go by was an image by a plane that said "AmerikaBomber". it's reaching.

we need citations to the story. Where's the evidence that Hitler said these things? Sorry to be hard on you, but a magazine is not really a historic source.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by jedimiller

This is the book that referenced it.
"Jihad and Jew-Hatred: Islamism, Nazism and the Roots of 9/11"; by Matthias Kuntzel. He quotes Albert Speer's diary -- Speer referred to himself as 'Hitler's Architect' -- Speer is the one who created all those dramatic scenes in statiums with the huge flags and dramatic spotlights at night.

Also, here's a database list of historical German planes in which it is listed. I copied and pasted the datebase into word, then searched for Amerikabomber -- otherwise the list is too long to read online. www.flashie.nl...

BK211531
Messerschmitt Me.264 Amerikabomber
is the reference.

Again, I apologize for not being specific enough about the artist's concept drawing, because my first reaction to it was the same as yours -- yet because of the advanced nature of the flying wing which was typical of Hitler's aeronautical engineers compared to designs I have seen, I thought it was worthwhile to include it.

Let me see if I can find the flying wing pictures.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 04:09 AM
link   
The photo on top looks to be Daimler-Benz's Project A. It was designed as a "parasite bomber". The term Amerika bomber typically refers to a separate project with multiple entrants. Germany was actively developing a bomber to reach NY. I'm not sure what tie in this has to the NWO, but to each his own.

EDIT: Just saw you reference the Me.264 which was an entrant to the Amerika bomber program; it looks nothing like the drawing in the OP.

[edit on 9-6-2008 by _Del_]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 04:30 AM
link   

The Amerika Bomber project was an initiative of the Reichsluftfahrtministerium, the Nazi Germany Air Ministry, to obtain a long-range bomber aircraft for the Luftwaffe that would be capable of striking the continental United States from Germany. Requests for designs were made to the major German aircraft manufacturers early in World War II, coinciding with the passage of the Destroyers for Bases Agreement.

As can be seen from you're source, the Amerika Bomber project didn't specifically call for a bomber to crash into buildings. One of the ideas floated was for a bomber that could make a one way trip to the US. This is the plane the magazine refers to. I think the original concept was to have a Heinkel He 177 carry a Dornier Do 217, or to use Junker Ju 88's. These bombers could also be equipped with an armour piercing Mistel warhead (similar to the IED's used in Iraq, maybe that's where they got the idea).

I believe it would have been much more likely that the Nazi's would have tried to fire an A9/A10 intercontinental ballistic missile at New York. This would be backed up by Elster Operation, a plan to put a radio transmitter on top of the Empire State Building (to guide the missile). Of course they were defeated before they could finish their ICBM program.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 04:36 AM
link   
This has some neat flying wings & experimental aircraft www.burlingtonnews.net...

This book has Hitler’s flying saucers, both fixed wing and the plans for the circulating (frizbee) wing www.missilegate.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Cthulwho

I believe it would have been much more likely that the Nazi's would have tried to fire an A9/A10 intercontinental ballistic missile at New York.

I agree with you. Also, firing rockets from the bottom of planes.

Also note in the orig post:

the idea was for Kamikaze pilots to fly explosive –crammed light aircraft lacking landing gear into the Manhattan skyscrapers.

top topics

join