It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White lines and the quest for Mercy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 01:08 PM
link   
How could anyone make a house for God? That�s the old question. How could anyone make a house big enough and good enough to house the God who made this universe and these planets? And who or what could build such a gigantic structure in the first place? And where on Earth should we put the door?

Not to mention who should draw it? It would nessasarily be an eternity job in itself. The solution was to make a building like a golden reflection of Creation itself as it is explained in the Book of Revelation and in the books of law and prophecy. It is so big, it�s walls are vast plains and it�s buildingblocks are like giant mountains, thundering and sparkling in all shades of light. If you stand in one corner of the Earth and look straight along any of the three dimentional axes you will be unable to see the ends of the walls other places than right infront of you. And if you stood in the aphex of the courtyard, you wouldn�t even be able to see it at all, not even if you were as high up as the highest mountain. But maybe you could see the light from it shine like the radiance of a golden city so great you would never understand how to believe it unless you were allowed in to see it. Far away, still so very close. It would be made after the geometry of Heaven by the measures and shapes of Heaven. Along the ground should be twelve great gates, doors larger than anything history or man could ever produce on Earth. And the roof of the structure; if it even had one, conceals the Gates of Heaven shaped with pi along the measurements of the building itself and both the globe and the metaglobe the cube represents. The highest mountains, even if you put them on top of eachother, would be like grains of sand beside that Rock. It has geo-astronomical measures. It could compete with the Earth itself for the distribution of the Light, mountains could no longer feel pride for the shades it produce. The mountains would be like men beside mountains compared to that world of a house, shaped like a squared city, like a cube. The night sky will be it�s blueprint and also it�s walls and it�s roof, it will never look the same two days in a row. God himself will change her cloathes, the hosts of Heaven and the Gatekeepers of Heaven guard her all around, one day, eternity.

If you couldn�t believe that, you would either not even know about it�s existance, or you would be fooled by your flee�s perspective. The stars will be like sparks in a large, metallic crystal. So big you can�t even see it�s full shape unless you leave the Earth completely. The paths of the Hosts shape a crown like a belt so great that only the Master God and his Godly Word or the sanctified Earth and the City itself or the Father of Heaven of course, in his bossom could carry it. You would have to step out to where such things are measured and made and the first place. Therefore it kindof makes little sense to me when you read that they plan to build a Temple for God in the city they call Jerusalem, which is drawn using old lines God destroyed, just like Stephan explained when he was stoned by godless men. Hel Paul was infact among the devils commanding and executing his death sentance. I figure Paul would never be able to forgive himself that, if it hadn�t been for the very truth that Stephan was a true Follower with clear vision and a sacred heart like many oceans. Paul would soon realise that what he fought against was the pearl of his dreams. He had taken off and sought to destroy the woumb he was shaped in. He was fighting the children of the Kingdom of Heaven. Therefore I could never trust him more than men in general. Anyone who deny that vast kingdom we all dream of, where the visions of the Prophet are styled and created, could never hold the Truth. Those who refuse to see that we are all like fish, now that the eagles are soaring above our heads like reminders of why we were created, and where we are destined to go in the Transformation. Other than that, everything is like white lines in quests for mercy, like the faint memory of a living God who created to change himself, who grows younger the older he becomes. White, invisible lines of light drawn within the empty room of infinitive measures. His beloved is like gathered in a Tent woven in fabrics made from beams of Sunlight and unbreakable golden glass. A city for a kingdom. A kingdom for a city. Gentlemen, I�m proud to present to you all: The Kingdom of God! Can you even see it and what makes it perfect? How it�s measures proves that Earth is one of God�s perfect pearls, and how the New Jerusalem is the Last and Eternal Seal. The measurement of the cross of the area of that cube show the exact circumference of the Earth, the exact height of the highest mountain, the four corners of the Earth and many other things. Such a construction is a cube measuring 2220 kilometers in each direction. Whoever told John to write the Book of Revelation, knew the exact measures of the Earth and that it is globular. The measures of the New Jerusalem shows this. If you take the circumference of the Earth and devide it by twelve, you get the height of the cross in the New Jerusalem squareal.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

[Edited on 3-3-2004 by Hamilton]

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hamilton
Such a construction is a cube measuring 2220 kilometers in each direction. Whoever told John to write the Book of Revelation, knew the exact measures of the Earth and that it is globular. The measures of the New Jerusalem shows this. If you take the circumference of the Earth and devide it by twelve, you get the height of the cross in the New Jerusalem squareal.

But a cube isn't a globe. Also, too, you can take the circum of the world, divide by something, and get the base area of the Great Pyramid, too. And on and on...

I was always under the impression that Jesus was preparing his Father's house for us...

And I much rather like the notion that each of us is housing God... we are his true temples, after all.

Lastly... since God is omnipotent, He could fit anywhere he damn chooses, too.

*EDIT- Sorry... lack of sleep lately (oral surgery). Will read this in a bit, in its entire-ty before leaping to conclusions.*

[Edited on 3-3-2004 by soothsayer]

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by soothsayer

Originally posted by Hamilton
Such a construction is a cube measuring 2220 kilometers in each direction. Whoever told John to write the Book of Revelation, knew the exact measures of the Earth and that it is globular. The measures of the New Jerusalem shows this. If you take the circumference of the Earth and devide it by twelve, you get the height of the cross in the New Jerusalem squareal.

But a cube isn't a globe. Also, too, you can take the circum of the world, divide by something, and get the base area of the Great Pyramid, too. And on and on...

What would be the point of making a globe, when you could make a seal which when you place it on the very globular Earth, with it's geometry draws the center cross of the Earth? This is far more than the Pyramid. The Great pyramid is like 1/7th of a building block in this thing. Using the constellation of Jesjuah, the twelve and the three and the twelve again, you have the exact measure of the geometric shape I call the Star of Jisre'el. The Seal of God.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 01:46 PM
link   
And I promise to check it out later. Need to see a visual of the thing, check resources, that kind of stuff, you know? Beside, the entire left side of my face is all puffed out and popping... gotta split and get some meds! (had a sinus sewed shut... I'd go into details, but naaahh). Later!

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by soothsayer
And I promise to check it out later. Need to see a visual of the thing, check resources, that kind of stuff, you know? Beside, the entire left side of my face is all puffed out and popping... gotta split and get some meds! (had a sinus sewed shut... I'd go into details, but naaahh). Later!

I have the all the visuals, but unfortunately for you, it's on one of my other computers, where it will stay a little longer, just to make the perfect leap, of course, so it will also tell the astronomical time perfectly for him who sees it. That way it may be the Seal of Time also

God, I love this geometry!

As for your broken sinus, treat it, and treat it good, for you won't get inside the Gate if you're only half of who you are (now that was deep, and who knows, maybe William or any of the other cowards choose to delete this thread, like they did with the original thread I made on this subject. I made a thread about the rediculous mind of man, who think the likeness of God is a man. The likeness of God is what we have been created to be compatible with. That's all. I know why they became giants, I know what I will have to kill my Enemy for. He's the Real Royal Retard. The Prince he hates is his oposite. And they don't even know eachother. Isn't that funny? Man is but half of his likeness. And by that I mean half. If anyone tries to enter without love, he will be destroyed by fire coming out of any of the Keepers' mouths. You (as in all of you) will meet two of them right away. Two of twelve making twelve more of One. And don't listen to them who say the number of God is twentyfive of twelves (the Catholics), they will burn for their folly. I have the proof right there on my left foot. I didn't even feel it. Fortunately, the my king of kings saw their disgust and lived to see it's fulfillment. Though my God had limited the time, he set him free, 'so before' (or 'and until') he died, he could not tell like men tells things. He had to speek like a god. That was why (and when) the strong man came.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I am saying it like this so it may survive through persecution. Satan is garbage, God is what prevails even if his dwellingplace was cast on the Fire. Truth will prevail, even in Hell. That's why it is written that some of of the elect shall draw people out of the Lake of Fire. A rightious man can walk through fire and smoke like it was water and mist. Though people shouldn't go mad and try it. It is a different kind of fire, and there are certain tools and machines which are not mentioned directly. I am not saying that what goes to Hell is what's good, I simply say that if anyone should be cast in Hell, but that he was innocent of the crime he was judged for, the fire won't hurt him. Can be compared to when Daniel was cast to the lions and was cast into the furnace.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

[Edited on 4-3-2004 by Hamilton]

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 05:09 PM
link   
When you finish the pattern based on the external bordering lines occuring when you place a three dimentional cube with the measures given in Revelation uppon a globe with the measures of the Earth, you get a (2d flat) perfect, three layered, perfectly symetric twelve pointed star shaped like two hexagons of different sizes placed uppon eachother which is basically a flattened out plan of all three dimentions and maybe also explaining the complete geometry of it's interior. The twelve I figure are the mystical mounts of the cornerstones representing the constellations, the ages, the twelve tribes of Israel together with the twelve apostles of Jesjuah.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 05:53 PM
link   
When you stand against the wall, it will tilt several degrees away from you, but it is still straight up. There are many interresting and unique features with this structure. It will be an awesome and stunning sight. If I live to see it, I bet I'll piss my pants when I see that monstrum of a city complex coming down from the sky. Creepy to say the least.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 06:39 PM
link   
It's almost like, well it wouldn't amaze me if it was, a perfect physical geometric representation of the Word of God. The Star of the New Jerusalem Is Heaven on Earth, it is the physical revelation of the Plan of God, the Perfection of Divine Creation and the ultimate goal for any Elohim breed. To be reunited with God in the realisation that the Earth is infact in Heaven, and that God would complete our quest for knowledge with a Seal of Seals closing the circles of all time and the towers of knowledge, even the highest mountains faint beside it. For all I know it's sides will seem curved because of the kolossal, enormous size of the thing.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 10:44 PM
link   
tell me more please; it is very inspiring and helps with one's optimism in these pessimistic days...

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Find yourself a vector graphic application and draw a scaled down version of the New Jerusalem placed on top of the Earth. Then play with the measures and borders etc. If Jesjuah was the serfent in the Tree of Wisdom like he was accused of and sentanced as it seems. IF Jesjuah was that serfent he has sure done a good job helping us understand the things of God. And he has sure tought us well in loving eachother and he has showed us who the Father is. That's one strange serfent.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Can you present the so called geometry without all the mystical gobbledegook?

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 06:03 AM
link   

How could anyone make a house for God? That�s the old question. How could anyone make a house big enough and good enough to house the God who made this universe and these planets? And who or what could build such a gigantic structure in the first place? And where on Earth should we put the door?

Just read the Book of Enoch and you will exactly see how it was build. You will also see 5 pages describing the rotation of the sun and moon, describtion of heaven, describtion of God, really understand why menkind are the sheep of God etc. You will even get another view at the trees like the tree of knowledge.

Seriously just read it, even though it gives you another picture of God then you have now. Enoch is by the way the grandfather of Noah and the father of Mathusala.

60I likewise saw there in the vision, that this sheep became a man, built a house (110) for the Lord of the sheep, and made them all stand in the house.

81And that house was made large and wide; a lofty tower being built upon it by the sheep, for the Lord of the sheep.

82The house was low, but the tower was elevated and very high.

102Then I grieved extremely on account of the tower, and because the house of the sheep was overthrown.

This was also a house build for the lord by the sheep
83Then the Lord of the sheep stood upon that tower
And the Lord of the sheep stood upon that tower of the house which the sheep build... so perhaps it isn't that difficult to build a house which fits the lord.

And by reading the Book of Enoch you also get answers to these things How could anyone make a house big enough and good enough to house the God who made this universe and these planets? Because then you will also see how those planets and stars are meant...

Even though you might not like it

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Along the ground should be twelve great gates, doors larger than anything history or man could ever produce on Earth. And the roof of the structure; if it even had one, conceals the Gates of Heaven shaped with pi along the measurements of the building itself and both the globe and the metaglobe the cube represents.

Yes very nice, and if we are going to look at the Book of Enoch then we read the following:

10Thus Uriel showed me twelve gates open for the circuit of the chariots of the sun in heaven, from which the rays of the sun shoot forth.
11From these proceed heat over the earth, when they are opened in their stated seasons. They are for the winds, and the spirit of the dew, when in their seasons they are opened; opened in heaven at its extremities.
12Twelve gates I beheld in heaven, at the extremities of the earth, through which the sun, moon, and stars, and all the works of heaven, proceed at their rising and setting.

Then you get a describtion of the gates which you can read for yourself and then it ends with the following:

13All their laws, all their infliction of punishment, and the health produced by them, have I explained to you, my son Mathusala

Those gates are used to describe the orbits of the moon and the sun in the year !!!

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Yes I am familiar with Enoch. And like I he was also familiar with calendars and what I call the Word of creational or prophetic astronomy. However there are many poorly translated version of the Book of Enoch. Something that may be the result from the Book of Enoch being a compilation of works written over thousands of years in what was known as the Enochian tradition. Enoch is more a system to discribe creation, rather than the accounts of a person's experiences. For all I know the original Enoch hasn'r written a single sentance which is included in the book carrying his name. The Enochian tradition is the wisdom of Adam you could say. The antique Jewish school of science. Funny that what they called science back then we often call magic today and vice versa what we call science today was concidered magic in those days. Enoch is a world of etheral lenses wich gathers the dimentions and the Heavens and the layers of the Earth in one allegorical pattern of thought. If Enoch had lived today, Einstain would stand in his shadow. He would guaranteed have been a doctor in Astronomy, physics, math, history, theology, law etc. A pure genious, humble before God.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
Can you present the so called geometry without all the mystical gobbledegook?

If you had the integrity to use words like "so called" about the geometry of the New Jerusalem, you you could easily have vrified it yourself. I am currently working with the details in the stars and the shapes, the sextant wasn't invented in a day. The principles first surfaced. Then came a prototype, and in the end a working instrument ready for mass production. If just one of the gears was inaccurate, the whole instrument would be useless. I will post when I have something to post in other words.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 09:35 PM
link   
the geometry of the new jerusalem is obviously a cube, but the cube is nested in a socalled dodecahedron.

I built one with zometool materials and invite all of you to have a look at it.
smartsystemmarketing.com...

top topics

join