It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could this be the reason for Chemtrails?UPDATED

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 02:26 AM
link   
ARE THEY ABOUT TO STOP CHEMTRAILS WORLDWIDE?

Posted By: Esclarmonde
Date: Sunday, 7 March 2004, 6:15 p.m.

JUST POSTED TODAY BY SOMEONE WHO OBVIOUSLY HAS FIGURED 'IT' OUT: (going to leave off where. You'll understand when you read to bottom. He is anxious to have it saved, however, and read by someone who can verify it as a possibility. It is simply mindbending and possibly could connect up some of the dots around here. Also, found no copyright posted on this Board.)

-------begin post of 3/7/04-------
Here's a wild idea: The rotation of the earth was picking up speed at a rate way beyond expected norms. Usually it would pick up a bit of speed then lose a bit so that time behaved itself ie; UTC - UT - TA1 were in agreement. But then it speeded up. Somebody noticed this a while ago and decided that this was not a good thing. So here's what they did:

They started laying chemtrails. Thats right ! Really fine, molecular sized particles of various substances beginning in late 1998. When they got the right combination, they started to lay it on really thick all over the world. If people get sick from it - well - collateral damage but the intent is not to make people sick its to help put the brakes on the speeded up rotation of the world. Pretty goofy hey ? Well run this past a quantum physics PhD :

The fine particles suspended in the upper atmosphere are bombarded by a low frequency very high powered radio wave. The angular momentum of the earth's rotation is absorbed by the atomic structure, specifically the orbiting electrons, of the fine particles way up high. Its like putting on the brakes and the particles are the brake shoes, and the vehicle is the earth. Needless to say there would be an enormous transfer of energy.

So - 1) now we get weird weather 2) A reason for the HAARP transmitter, and all the others like it around the world 3) the real reason for global warming 4) an explanation for why the world has not gained a second or any part of a second in four and a half years 5) why we better pray real hard that they keep laying chemtrails. Here's why:

Think of a huge vehicle rolling down a hill, the engine retarder brake holds the speed in check (allegory for the earth's rotation). Then the hill suddenly gets steeper, and the vehicle starts to gain speed so that the retarder can no longer hold it. The mechanical brakes are applied which generates massive heat: some of it is dissipated into the air, some overheats the brake pads and drums. (an allegory for the HAARP and metal molecules in the air). So here's the picture. We're still on the hill, the earth now has an almost five year supply of stored momentum and there's no end in sight for the bottom of the hill ! ! !

The brakes are on as long as the chemtrails are up. So when the chemtrails stop, and I'm sure the decision as to when they will stop has already been made, the earth will snap to where it was supposed to be now, at this time. Imagine the energy release when that happens. Every fault zone in the world will snap as well and the whole world will ring like a gong.

The sun's three primary magnetic fields have already reached their optimum congruence, and because of "Hysterisis Lag " the Earth is now feeling the effects. The effects will get worse until the Earth re-aligns itself with the sun's magnetic fields by way of a pole shift. The sun will keep on snappin' and poppin' for a while, and the Earth will snap and pop until the pole shift on 21 December 2012. The Mayans knew about all this ages ago. Make of it what you will but them's the facts M'aam.

Sorry David ( no Cheers for this one ) Will some kind souls please print off a copy of this - We're not supposed to know !

Second Message in response to criticism:

I'm going to take a chance and post this,even though I swore I wouldn't when my ISP went down for an hour within 40 minutes of my original post. So, check para 4 - 4). Its actually been 4 1/2 years with no change ? ? ? In para 1 I stated that the earth normally picks up or loses speed on a recurrent cycle hence the need for " Co-ordinated " Universal Time which is the reconcilliation of Earth rotation time ( UT) and Cesium Clock time ( TA1 )

Go back a few years to see when Earth rotation time began to speed up ie: when a second or so had to be added - added regularly; no more ups and downs - just ups !

I never said anything about a reversal of the sun's mag field; I said the critical congruence of the three major fields had already taken place and that "Hysterisis Lag" is catching up to us but some one is trying to stop it ! Also the last 11 year sunspot cycle should have ended around 2001 but its still going strong. Also I never said anything about 5000 year cycles, all I said was that the Mayans were aware of the Earth changes that are underway, besides their extremely accurate calendars go back more like 8800 years.

And now my friend, XXX, you are a man of science, I implore you to take my letter to a physicist that you trust implicitly and run the ideas past him. Please !

According to a posting by xxx a short while ago (About chemtrails) the dispenser can poop out particles as small as .007 microns that is WAY-WAY smaller that a virus. Injected into the upper atmosphere they would stay suspended almost forever, if indeed radiation effects didn't knock them right out into outer space. But with the application of the right frequencies and enough power broadcast on a rapidly rotating angled beam all the particles would still be doing their job. HAARP is supposed to be bumped up to over one bilion watts this year - some say its heading for a trillion watts ?

Now, finally, who the hell are xxxx and xxxxxxxxxxxx. Never saw them around before ! xxxxxxxxxxxx - I suspect is a computer watching for key words on countless sites and responding instantly in a debunking manner:It was onto my post in three minutes and forty-nine seconds. I suspect that xxxxx is an acronym - don't even want to speculate its meaning. But I pushed someone's button because my ISP went down in about 30 minutes, and came back up in about an hour. Check my original post, that's the wee small hours of the morning. Somebody fired a warning shot across my bows; and the next one could be across my yard and into me. My wife is scared snotless and really doesn't want me to post this.

Please - Please print this and save a hard copy. Don't expect me to post again - I fully expect to be knocked off line permanently. Also - don't let the folksy manner of my presentation fool you. I didn't want to get all boggy with references etc... Adios Amigo. David

Everyone knows someone is spreading viruses through chemtrails all over the world... but why? Could this be one of the reasons? To keep our immune systems down until they unleash the major virus, supposively wiping out a large amount of the population because of... Visions of Planetary Destruction
Author Wayne Green (waynegreen.com) introduced David Booth (WhatDoesItMean), who had a series precognitive dreams that were documented by the FAA, in which he accurately foresaw a major plane crash in 1979. Last year Booth said he had a second set of dreams, foretelling a much greater disaster.

Green pointed out that because Booth's prophetic dreams turned out to be true in the 1979 disaster, this lends weight and credibility to his current vision. What Booth dreamed in March 2003, on ten occasions, was a vision of seeing Earth from the perspective of space. He said he saw "a large dark planetary object" coming from under the Earth towards the South Pole. Then a huge decimating explosion took place over the western side of North America, followed by a "ripple" that traveled around the Earth. Booth added that the object was somewhere between the Earth and the Moon in size.

By correlating cross-cultural, ancient and current data, he believes what he saw will take place in the 2004 time frame, as part of a series of events that is started by the June 8th "transit of Venus." Further he suggested that the world governments and the Vatican are already aware of the coming disaster, and he and Green suggested a range of survivalist techniques to prepare. The government, Booth added, will unleash a viral plague on humanity, shortly before the incident in order to cut down on the chaos that will ensue.

www.coasttocoastam.com...

also check out this post for more information. www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.surfingtheapocalypse.net...

It looks like we are already into World War Three but don�t even know it.
by Lydia Mancini
(website: www.bariumblues.com...

I'm not talking about a war on terrorism or any war that resembles our traditional understanding of it. We aren't yet aware that this war is happening.

Military documents reveal that current tactics and strategies don't simply aim to kill people. Chronically sick people are more useful than dead people. Chronically sick people need expensive drugs and can make good slaves of the state. Military documents also reveal that weather control is part of the modern arsenal, as are earthquakes and other "natural" disasters.

Traditional war destroys infrastructure. Today's warmongers don't want to destroy infrastructure because they probably own most of that infrastructure.

World War Two was a continuation of World War One. World War Three is a further continuation of WW 1 and 2. It's the same plan for "world order" and world eugenics, but it uses more effective methods. The war and the eugenics program are being implemented in hidden ways this time around.

Nazi's aren't behind this next World War. It's the people who financed the Nazi's who are behind it. These people are adept at using capitalists, communists, fascists, religious fanatics, or anarchists when it suits their purposes. Don't be fooled by these labels. These guys have probably infiltrated the Vatican. Labels like "Nazi" provide a smokescreen for their activities.

After WW2, much of the Nazi war chest was invested in pharmaceutical companies. They say �follow the money� if you want to see what is really happening. Economics scholar Antony Sutton found that it was mostly bankers who funded the Nazis in the first place.

There was a lot of Nazi war money left after WW2 and much of it was invested in American drug companies.

"When Hitler and Martin Bormann knew they were going to lose the war, they invested their treasury in 750 corporations to produce a monopoly over the world's pharmaceutical and chemical industries. Hitler and Bormann invested heavily in Merck and other pharmaceutical companies. They not only knew that would be a good way to make money as a future investment, but they also knew that, given the Holocaust, you can mass exterminate people through chemicals, gasses and pharmaceuticals. You can take people out untraceably that way." www.konformist.com...

From 1977 to 1985, Donald Rumsfeld was President and CEO of Searle Pharmaceuticals.

The Bush family made its fortune from dealings with the Nazis.

Respected aerosol investigator Clifford Carnicom started one of the first websites about chemtrails and kept track of who was visiting. He found that pharmaceutical corporations were among the first and most frequent visitors to his site about the aerosol operation!

www.bariumblues.com...

[Edited on 3-3-2004 by porschedrifter]

[Edited on 9-5-2004 by porschedrifter]

[Edited on 9-5-2004 by porschedrifter]

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by porschedrifter
Everyone knows someone is spreading viruses through chemtrails all over the world... but why?

"Everyone knows" this? HA HA HA HA LOL

Please. 99.9999999% of the world knows that the chemtrails hoax is just that, a hoax.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I beg to differ Howard, chemtrails are not a hoax, they are real, however I once again state, they are not related to people getting sick and are not an effective method of spreading diseases.

In light of the seriousness of Global Warming, which finally the Pentagon has acknowledge, it is much more plausible to believe that the chemtrails we see that linger and become clouds are methods being tested to alter the atmosphere of the earth. I give much more credence to the theories that chemtrails are possibly haarp related, than a ploy to spread to diseases.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 08:20 AM
link   
So if they are real, how come those that believe in them can't come to a consensus as to thier purpose?

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 08:28 AM
link   
does everyone ever agree on everything???

we can't even agree on the reasons for war, how are we going to agree on something that isn't given much credence to in society, because "everyone" knows they are a "hoax". If people took it a little more seriously and actually tried to investigate the issue, maybe a general consensus could finally evolve, until then it's just a matter of opinion isn't it.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Well it seams to me that you should be able to figure out the reason for "chemtrails." After all there should be some physical evidence available as to the suposed compounds used to make them isn't there?

I would also imagine that after five years, surely someone somewhere who is involved with the spraying program would have leaked out some information about it don't you think? How many people do you think are involved?

How many planes do you think fly about the sky on a daily basis laying out "chemtrails?"

How many pilots are involvled? what about ground crew, maintenance? Chemical handlers, manufacturers, purchasing agents, dispachers, payroll clerks, radio opperators, truck drivers, etc., etc., etc.

After all these years, not one person has come forth with any credible information to back up the "chemtrail" theory.

Your theory about HAARP is another one that is so totaly devoid of any basis in science to be laughable.

I bet you also believe in scalar weapons also.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 08:42 AM
link   
emps? yes I do believe in those types of weapons..and?

isn't it possible that the pilots who fly these planes and the people who work on them are not even aware of the chemicals being added to the fuel that cause these abnormal trails???

and haven't people already spoken out on this issue only to be ridiculed? What about the senator who even brought it up before congress only have it suddenly "dissappear"?

btw, if I am the govt and I am testing something, why would I tell someone what I am doing? it is very easy to decieve people especially when they are not looking or expecting deception.

we'll can continue our arguement later howard
got an appt I have to keep

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 08:52 AM
link   
porschedrifter, the exercise of dispersing something by means of aircraft is open to many possibilities. However, that doesn't mean all of the possible uses are being utilized. At this point I still believe the trails are for weather purposes and possibly a way to tackle global warming. Too bad global warming is probably beyond repair. That's been my story and I'm stickin' to it.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I found some very good questions on Booth's website. Whether your skeptical or not, they warrant some consideration.

"How many of you know that for the past 20 years the intellectual, industrial, and military might of the United States has been systematically dispersed throughout the world? Would it surprise you to learn that in dollar terms this ongoing transfer of wealth and power now totals over $20 trillion dollars? Did you know that out of the 189 existing countries in this world, US military forces are in 121 of them? Did you know that aside from The United States and Russia, Iraq has the largest amount of underground fortified structures in the world? Are you aware that Yellowstone National Park has been virtually closed this entire year? Are you aware of the fact that over 1,000 of the worlds best astronomers have been to Antarctica this past year? Did you know that of all the existing historical prophecies of all major religions the United States isn't even mentioned? Would it surprise you to know that The United States of America is the only country the world has ever known that would survive intact the total destruction of its physical landmass?"

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   
ahhh I love sparking some controversy

And yeah this David Booth guy is definitely something to look at.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Interesting link you've listed. It bring up some serious questions.

www.konformist.com...

REDDEN: One reason I'm interested in this subject is, I personal know three people who had the exact same thing happen to them. First they came down with flu-like symptoms which didn't go away. Then they went to the doctor, and the doctor said their flu had developed into a bacterial infection and we can give you antibiotics for that. Then they were all given a brand new antibiotic they had never taken before, and they all had serious allergic reactions.

HOROWITZ: Right. Isn't that fascinating?

REDDEN: What happened to them?

HOROWITZ: OK, that's a great question. I'm glad you asked that because I should have mentioned it before. What you're looking at with this upper respiratory infection is that it is a multi-factorial illness. It's associated with a variety of chemical and biological co-factors. Just like with AIDS, it's not the AIDS virus that ultimately kills, it's co-factor microbes such as the micoplasma.

What you have could be described as an ideal Russian biological cocktail. And I suppose it's called Russia biological cocktail because the Americans likely invented it. What they determined would be the best biological chemical warfare approach was a combination of chemicals and biologicals, so that it would be very difficult to diagnose and then treat the illnesses. Moreover, it would be very difficult to trace where they came from.

If you've got, say, ethylene dibromide coming out of the jet fuels that is causing immune suppression and weakening your immune system, and then you've got a micoplasma microbe or a fungus that causes an upper respiratory illness, suddenly you develop a secondary bacterial infection. Now you get hit with antibiotics, and the antibiotics cause your body chemistry to go acidic, so now you get rashes and other things, your liver gets full of toxins and comes out through your skin in rashes and they get hyperallergenic reactions associated with the other chemicals.

So all of a sudden now, you realize that you've got a human being who is completely out of balance and infected by two, three or four microbial co-factors as well as intoxicated by a variety of different chemicals.

REDDEN: A point of clarification. Are You saying that the fungus is working with the chemtrails and the antibiotic to make people sick?

HOROWITZ. Exactly. And you've got somebody who's going to be chronically ill. And in the contemporary warfare arena, where experts in biological chemical warfare convene and discuss the ways that are ideal to conduct warfare today, to really take an enemy out, you don't want to kill the people. You want to produce people who are chronically ill and become dependant on the state and totally sap the resources of the country. And then you can move in further with your military-medical-industrial complex, your international medical-pharmaceutical cartel. And then you sell these beleaguered and defeated countries all of the pharmaceuticals and chemicals that they need to maintain any semblance of healthy function.

REDDEN: So you've got a work force that can work, but they're too tired after they finish working to -

HOROWITZ: That's exactly it. They're completely depleted. They can't put together a military, you create a dependence and thereby you weaken the population, and weakened populations are easily to control. So you've got population control, and you make vast fortunes doing it, versus just blowing up a nuclear weapon and devastating the infrastructure that you own. You and your colleagues own that infrastructure. You want to get rid of the people. You don't want to get rid of infrastructure.

What I'm relating to you now is not speculation. If you were to read the top experts analysis of military warfare, such as what is articulated in The Report From Iron Mountain, which even the authorities, they say that this is a hoax, a satire, but, you know, there's nothing funny about it. The propaganda, the spin that they put on it is that the document is a satire. But when you read it, there's nothing funny about it.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 11:05 PM
link   
www.carnicom.com...

if you are an educated man and like to read howard im sure the link i provided will suffice with enough information...

to block the sun and its positive transmissions in these last days; to weaken the populace, and it's immune system; to control the weather for the purpose of macro globalization...

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 11:13 PM
link   
i admit that I cannot fully confirm the primary use of the aerosol operations because I don't know for sure.

I have speculated on the idea that the planes and their chemicals may be used to help repair damaged portions of the fields that make up our atmosphere, but I don't see the logical reason for this application. Simply because I don't believe anyone in power right now gives a crap about the ozone or what industrial pollutants are doing to the atmosphere. Why?

because if they did, they would stop using chemically based vehicles. the amount of chemicals that rockets pour into the sky at a rate of thousands of mL's per second are damamging to all biological life, as well as the planet. every time you see that primitve shuttle launch from it's bay, you see tons and tons of harmful aerosol particles being dumped promiscuously through the air and eventually into our lungs.

every time you see a plane leave distinct lines in the sky that eventuall expand into a swirl of cloud-like objects, you are witnessing the equivalent of dumping toxic waste into a rainforest. Except the trees are Oxygen molecules, and the grass is nitrogen, and both particles are altered at the chemical level.

chemtrails are a threat to society and their applications has to be publically addressed. you are a moron if you look into the sky and see two or three planes complete a cross with whitish cloudlike lines that do not go away while dismissing it as a standard ice-vapor trail from a regular jet plane. no offense

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 12:44 AM
link   
WOW, everyone is bringing up some wonderful facts and ideas in this post.. keep it up!

Originally posted by Aliceinwonderland
Interesting link you've listed. It bring up some serious questions.

Aliceinwoderland great post

[Edited on 4-3-2004 by porschedrifter]

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Well I think most so called chemtrails are just plain old trails of condensation created by engine exhaust & pressure differences created by the plane and seen by overly paranoid people.

No doubt they are working on altering the weather & other atmospheric changes. I think they were cloud seeding with aircraft more than 30 years ago. Why they are doing it is anyones guess - climatic change for better crops, protection from the UV's, camoflauge or clear skies for warfare and the list goes on.

If they wanted to realease some kind of chemical that contained a virus or ant-virus in secret it would be more effective to do that in the public water system. If they were doing it in war situation they would use bombs for dispersal near the surface. Thus it's probably not practice for dispersing chemical agents for warfare.

They fact they they are flying high when these so called chemtrails take place tells me it's related to making changes in the atomosphere and if you take down the aircraft numbers and investigate further they'll probably just tell you.

I live in an area were they test aircraft & I know some people have reported these as chemtrails when all the were doing is flight testing.

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I have updated this thread

top topics

join