It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government Revolving Door Research Project

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 06:59 PM
link   
GOAL:

Document, in the form of a chronological abstract, the involvement of the current White House administration members in the 'revolving door' system.

PURPOSE:

Provide an end product that ATS members and others could use to reference government officials' involvement in defense, industry, and lobbying effort. To increase the ease with which one could identify the agendas of the individuals, and decide for themselves whether the government acts with interest or regard to its body politic.

RESEARCH GUIDELINES:

Choose cabinet or administration member or members for research subject. Create a timeline for the career of that individual, provide information regarding their positions held and the responsibility they incurred, important decisions made, and what, if any influence or involvement they had with regard to public policy. Also document any public lobbying effort in attempt to affect policy.

Return results every few days, when you have found something significant, or when you believe the results of your work will help the research of your teammates. I would prefer the final results in the form of a chronological abstract only because I will be compiling them into one document. Each member will receive full credit for the entirety of their work.

These guidelines are just that � guidelines. If anyone has a suggestion for how to do this better or more efficiently, by all means, communicate them! For all you know, I�m a moron!

Also, include links to credible and permanent web sites in order to provide sources for future researchers.

Team members please backup of all research independent from research forum. I will make a backup of all results returned as well.

TEAM MEMBERS:

Agent47 (Wolfowitz, Mineta)
DeltaChaos (Rumsfeld, Rice)
Dreamz (Rove)
TrickmastertricK (Bush, Powell)
SlugFast (Negroponte)
Dreamstone (Tenet, Leavitt)
Meddle (Ashcroft)
Milton (Cheney)
GravriderX (Ridge)
GanjaGoddess (Chao)
Scat (Clarke, Paige)
DontTreadOnMe (Bremer)
Phoenix (Thompson)
minimi (Abraham)
kinglizard (John W. Snow)

[Edited on 10-5-2004 by ADVISOR]

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 08:02 PM
link   
TEAM MEMBERS:

DeltaChaos (Rumsfeld, Rice)
Agent47 (Wolfowitz, Mineta,)
Dreamz (Rove)
TrickmastertricK (Bush, Powell)
SlugFast (Negroponte)
Dreamstone (Tenet, Leavitt)
Meddle (Ashcroft)
Milton (Cheney)
GraveriderX (Ridge)
GanjaGoddess (Chao)
Scat (Clarke, Paige)
DontTreadOnMe (Bremer)
Intrepid (Card)
Phoenix (Thompson)
Muzz (Walters)
Minime (Abraham)

Still looking for a few more researchers!!!

The Short List
Taken, Not pressing, Snatch me up!, Completed

President George W. Bush
Vice President Dick Cheney
U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) Secretary Ann Veneman
Secretary of Commerce Donald Evans
Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld
Deputy Secretary of Defense Paul Wolfowitz
Secretary of Education Roderick Paige
Secretary of Energy Spencer Abraham
Secretary of Health and Human Services Tommy Thompson
Office of Homeland Security Director Tom Ridge
Secretary of HUD Development Melquiades Mel Martinez
Secretary of Interior Gale Norton
Attorney General John Ashcroft
Secretary of Labor Elaine Chao
Secretary of State Colin Powell
Secretary of Transportation Norman Mineta
Secretary of Treasury John W. Snow
Secretary of Veterans Affairs Anthony Principi
White House Chief of Staff Andrew Card
Director of Central Intelligence Agency George J. Tenet
Environmental Protection Agency Administrator Michael Leavitt
National Security Advisor Condoleezza Rice
Management and Budget Director Mitchell E. Daniels Jr.
National Drug Control Policy Director John P. Walters
U.S. Trade Representative Robert Zoellick
U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations John D. Negroponte
Political Advisor Carl Rove
Ambassador Paul Bremer
Cyberspace Security Advisor Richard Clarke
Education Secretary Roderick Paige

This list is by no means complete (or accurate, I just had to update EPA Admin.). I'm sure the list will grow once we begin research and find ties to secretaries, undersecretaries, and other assorted minions.

Motivational Speech #1

A little bit about myself...

I like to win... Enough said.

Taken from research forum terms and guidelines...

...Once a team has completed their collaborative research and authored a final research "paper", it will be published to our news portal, and press releases will be broadcast to traditional media.

Contribution is rewarded by points for every post (250)... and if something astounding is uncovered, the entire research team gets an additional bonus (1,000 to 5,000 depending in what is uncovered). If the finished piece is carried by mainstream media (non-conspiracy sites), each member team will receive 50,000 points...

I would really like those 50,000 points. More than that, I would like all of our REAL names attatched to a superior research document that people can use.

I would like to bring credit upon AboveTopSecret.com and all of it's members, as well. To produce a great piece and have it published on a mainstream media outlet would be something to be proud of.

Lets dig deep and find those connections between industry and goverment that the American Public haven't the time nor inclination to find themselves, and RELIEVE THEM OF THEIR IGNORANCE!

Remember two things:

Make all of your posts here worthwhile. At 250 points a pop, let no one think we're point farming.

Please avoid reporting those connections that we know certain members of government have to secret societies. That's another research project altogether. (edit March 9) Correction - Post everything you find. We'll sort it out later!

In the end, this will be a good tool for those who wish to draw that connection to research their topic.

Thanks,
DeltaChaos

[edit on 26-10-2004 by DeltaChaos]

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Introductions

Hi, as you can see I am Agent-47.
I am the other half of the threads leadership team.

I too like to win, and as such I can only reiterate what Delta Chaos has said. This is a special oppurtunity that we must utilize to the fullest extent. No matter how trivial a connection may seem we must dig until we either exhaust all avenues of information or we find what we are looking for. These are the big leagues so lets not dissapoint. This thread was originally intended to house the Revolving Door research but in connection the threat of the WTO and Corporations to America. However for the time being, I feel it is in the most appropriate manner to take what has been generated in the Revolving Door Research and then use it in the more general research into Corporations. I am not trying to belittle our goal, it is of utmost importance, however it would be easier and more effective to complete our task at hand here and then shift into a much more difficult task investigating corporations.

So remeber:
Save everything you find because you never know when we could use it. And never leave a resource untapped.

Now I'd be happy if we only manage to complete our goal, but I too would love to see all of us get 50,000 Points. So once again we must exhauste all of our resources, anyone you know who could help make our report public you must try and make them do so.

Lastly I'd like to thank ADVISOR for giving us this oppurtunity, Delta for the idea, and all of our members for joining us in the search for truth.

New Researcher

Pending authorization of course, I would like to welcome TrickmasterricK to the research.

He would like to research President Bush and Secretary of State Powell.

Welcome Aboard.

[Edited on 2-3-2004 by Agent47]

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I was just curious upon where we are standing at the moment guys. I know I have been slacking recently due to midterms and my senior year in college, but will pick it up pretty hard after March 20th or so, as that is when our spring break is over and I have the bulk of my tests done.

I also had a question regarding what sort of internet resources you all are using, or what resources in general you are using in compiling your information.
I have a nice program called Internet Research Tool that could be very helpful for anyone who is interested in further information.

Well guys Ill start on some preliminary information searching, do you have any suggestions for more indepth searching though?

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 08:08 PM
link   
One more thing, we want this to be pretty objective, and want to leave out hte conspiracy stuff unless we can "prove it to the T" right? Ive been doing some research on John D. Negroponte, and have found a few interesting correlations with NWO type stuff.

Here are a few interesting things I have so far uncovered about John D. Negroponte at the moment.

-Yale Graduate (isn't everyone in government?_
-Council on Foreign Relations (hmm)
-American Academy of Diplomacy
-Sworn in as US Ambassador to UN on Sept 18th, 2001

-Negroponte was Reagan's ambassador to Honduras when Reagan's men were supporting the Contras in defiance of the Boland Amendment, a law barring such aid. Negroponte was instrumental in supporting death squads in Honduras from 1981 to 1985. He funded the CIA-trained Battalion 316, which was responsible for killings of hundreds of Honduran union leaders and civil-rights workers. (The Guardian [Australia], Oct. 31, 2001)

Here are a few intersting quotes that I have uncovered so far, I am just keeping up with posting some relevant info to keep this thread active.

--October 1st, 2001- �Yes, Resolution 1373 will impose on all of us the highest standards of vigilance, but vigilance is the price of freedom. And freedom, the first value of the new millennium, is worth the price of vigilance and more.�
www.yale.edu...

--You, too, have seen this disaster with your own eyes, and you know there is no way to prevent such a thing happening again unless we make common cause. Justice demands that global terrorism be silenced so that the Millennium Declaration of the United Nations can be heard. Through shared responsibility, the last of the Millennium Declaration's fundamental values, I am sure that goal will be achieved.�
www.yale.edu...

--- July 12, 2002 "The American system of justice can be trusted to punish crimes, including war crimes or crimes against humanity, committed by an American - and we pledge to do so. But we do not believe the International Criminal Court contains sufficient safeguards to protect our nationals, and therefore we can never in good conscience permit Americans to become subject to its authority.
www.derechos.org...

-give me some pointers guys Im depending on you all

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 08:09 PM
link   
anyone else run into the Millenium Delcaration yet?

well im going out to the bars, can't be a paranoid conspiracy theorist all the time

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Hey fellow Research Team!
Just adding basic outline of GW as far as Family,School,Early Politics etc...
Will endulge into each activity...

GEORGE WALKER BUSH

Personal Information:

George Walker Bush was born on July 6,1946 in New Haven Connecticut.
His parents are George Herbert Walker Bush, our 41st president, and Barbara Pierce Bush.
GW has 3 brothers and 2 sisters, John (Jeb), Neil, Marvin, Robin, and Dorothy. Brother Jeb is currently the Governor of Florida. Sister Robin died of leukemia in 1953 at the age three.
He and his parents moved to Odessa Texas in 1948 where his father got into the oil business.
In 1977 he met his wife to be, Laura Welch Bush, at a home of mutual friends. They married in November 1977 and made their home in Midland. In 1981, George and Laura Bush became the proud parents of twin girls, who are named Barbara and Jenna, after their grandmothers.

Schooling:

Elementary School
Sam Houston Elementary School in Midland, Texas
San Jacinto Junior High School 1 year
Kinkaid School, Piney Point Village
Phillips Academy, Andover, Massachusetts in 1961 Phillips Academy is one of America's most exclusive and rigorous prep schools

College:
Yale University, Bachelor of Arts degree in history 1964-1968

Graduate School:
Harvard University, Masters of Business Administration 1975

Early political inklings:

President of his fraternity at Yale, member of Skull & Bones. During the early 1970s, Bush worked on U.S. Senate campaigns for Republican candidates in Florida and Alabama. He also worked for a Houston-based firm that specialized in large-scale agricultural operations. In addition, Bush was involved in a mentoring program for children in inner city Houston. During this time, he flirted with the idea of running for state representative in Texas but decided against it. Ran for US Congress in 1978; defeated by Kent Hance. Served as an adviser and speechwriter for his father's presidential campaign.

Early careers:

F-102 pilot, Texas Air National Guard. Founded Bush Exploration, an oil and gas exploration firm, in1975. Led a group of partners in purchasing the Texas Rangers in 1989. Served as the managing partner of the team before stepping into the governor's office in January 1995.

References:
ca.encarta.msn.com...
austin.about.com...
www.famoustexans.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Ill be adding alot more to this, but I think it is beneficial to have the outline of Rove out there for other members to see...

Best known for: George W. Bush's chief strategist. Consultant to U.S. Senators Phil Gramm, Kay Bailey Hutchison and many other right-wing politicians.

Born: December 25, 1950 in Denver, and grew up in Colorado, Utah and Nevada.

Family: His father was a geologist. At age nine, Rove became a faithful Republican when he backed Richard Nixon against John Kennedy.

Education: Attended nearly half a dozen colleges without getting a degree.

Profession: Teaches graduate students at the University of Texas.

Career: In the years of the Watergage scandal, Rove's career as a big-time political handler began with a motley crew of friends and associates. He was chairman of the College Republicans when George Herbert Walker Bush was chairman of the state Republican Party in 1973. He won the presidency of the College Republicans in a race against Terry Dolan. The late Lee Atwater, who later became famous as the political attack dog for the Reagan-Bush team, managed Rove's campaign. Dolan went on to become a Soft Money pioneer by helping form the National Conservative Political Action Committee, then died of AIDS in 1986 at age 36. Dolan's advisers in his loss to Rove were Charlie Black, Paul Manafort and Roger Stone. Those three were later instrumental in the success of Ronald Reagan's 1984 campaign.

Atwater joined the consulting firm of Black, Manafort and Stone after the '84 election. The firm later worked for the 1988 Bush-Quayle campaign. Two of Nixon's dirty tricksters also worked for Bush-Quayle: Frederick Malek, Bush's Republican National Committee rep, who had compiled lists of Jews in the Bureau of Labor Statistics as part of Nixon's investigation of a "Jewish Cabal;" and Dwight Chapin, who was jailed for lying to a grand jury about hiring Donald Sigretti to disrupt the 1972 Democratic primary campaign of Senator Edward Muskie. Chapin worked under Manafort in 1988. The firm's other clients included drug-connected Bahamian Prime Minister Oscar Pindling, Philippine dictator Ferdinand Marcos, and UNITA, the South African-supported Angolan rebel group led by CIA asset Jonas Savimbi. Lee Atwater lobbied for UNITA. All of which began when Atwater was introduced to George Bush in 1973, by his good friend Karl Rove.

In 1980, Bush hired Rove to help him run for president. He was the first person Bush hired for the campaign. Atwater became chairman of the Republican National Committee and one of Bush's closest political advisors. In 1981, when Bush became Reagan's vice president, Rove started his consulting business, Karl Rove & Co. His first direct mail client was Bill Clements, the first Republican in a century to become Texas governor.

Rove began working for Bill Clements in 1978. Four years later, he was working for Phil Gramm, who was in the U.S. House of Representatives as an old-style conservative Texas Democrat. In 1984, Rove helped Gramm, now a Republican, defeat Democrat Lloyd Doggett in the race for U.S. Senate. It was that same year, 1984, that Rove handled direct-mail for the Reagan-Bush campaign. In 1986, he helped Clements become governor a second time. In 1988, Rove helped Tom Phillips to victory, the first Republican elected to the Texas Supreme Court. Ten years later Republicans held all nine seats. Mark McKinnon, a former Democratic consultant who defected to the Bush campaign, called Rove the "Bobby Fischer of politics. He not only sees the board, he sees about 20 moves ahead."

Rove has been closely advising George W. Bush since he announced he was a candidate for Governor in November 1993. By January 1994, Bush had spent $613,930 on the race against incumbent Ann Richards. Over half of that, $340,579, went to Rove. In a state long dominated by Democrats, albeit right-wing ones, every statewide elected office was, by 1999, held by a Republican. Many of those politicians succeeded with the help of Rove. During the November election, the half-dozen candidates he advised were all winners.

Bush has called Rove a close friend and confidant, and a man with good judgment. Almost a quarter of all the money Bush's presidential exploratory committee spent from January to the end of March, 1999, went to Rove's consulting firm ($220,228). Rove soon sold his consulting firm to devote himself to the Bush campaign. Long known locally as a political kingmaker, the possibility of a second Bush in the White House has made Rove more famous.

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Donald Henry Rumsfeld, born in Chicago on July 9, 1932, was born to George and Jeanette Rumsfeld, and has one sibling, his sister Joan who is two years his elder. He grew up in Winnetka, Illinois, residing at 982 Pine Street. He attended New Trier High School in Winnetka, one of the wealthier North Shore Chicago suburbs. Rumsfeld was active in football, wrestling and student government.

Rumsfeld majored in Politics at Princeton University on a Navy Reserve Officer Training Program scholarship. After graduating in 1954, Rumsfeld served three years in the Navy as a pilot and a flight instructor.

Rumsfeld married high school sweetheart Joyce Pierson after graduation from Princeton in 1954 and they have three children, Valerie Jeanne, Marcy Kay, and Donald Nicholas.

Once Rumsfeld's Navy tour was completed in 1957, he became administrative assistant to Republican Representative David S. Dennison, Jr. representing the 11th district of Ohio.
He then moved on to become a staff assistant to Representative Robert P. Griffin of Michigan until 1960.

After serving Representatives Dennison and Griffin, Rumsfeld spent two years with the investment banking firm AG Becker & Co. (a subsidiary of the Becker Warburg Paribas Group, acquired by Merrill Lynch in 1984).

In 1962, at 30 years old, Rumsfeld ran a campaign on contributions from his high school and college acquaintances to represent the 13th district of Illinois in the U.S. House of Representatives. He won the election by a landslide and served four consecutive two-year terms as Congressman.

In 1969, Rumsfeld resigned his seat in Congress to serve as a Cabinet member and as the Director of the Office of Economic Opportunity and Assistant to President Nixon. He then went on to be Counselor to President Nixon from 1970 to 1973; the Director of the Cost of Living Council from 1971to1973; and Ambassador and Permanent Representative to the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) from 1973 to 1974.

In August of 1974, Rumsfeld was asked to serve in the Ford administration as the Chairman of the transition to the Presidency of Gerald R. Ford. In 1975 he was appointed White House Chief of Staff. From 1975 to 1977, Rumsfeld served as the 13th Secretary of Defense, the youngest in the country's history at 43. Also In 1977, he received the Presidential Medal of Freedom, the nation�s highest civilian award.

From 1977 to 1985 he served as Chief Executive Officer, President, and then Chairman of G.D. Searle & Co., a worldwide pharmaceutical company, during which time their product, Aspartame, was approved by the FDA. The successful turnaround there earned him awards as the Outstanding Chief Executive Officer in the Pharmaceutical Industry from the Wall Street Transcript (1980) and Financial World (1981).

From 1985 to 1990 he was a senior advisor to William Blair & Co., an investment banking firm. During this time, he also worked with Bechtel negotiating a pipeline deal in Iraq.

He was also Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of General Instrument Corporation from October, 1990 to August, 1993. From 1991 to 1996 Rumsfeld served as a member of the board of directors of Amylin Pharmaceuticals. Rumsfeld was a member of the board of directors of Asea Brown Boveri (ABB) Ltd., Tribune Company, and Rand Corporation. He was also chairman of the Salomon Smith Barney International Advisory Board. He also served as director of Metricom, Inc.

Public service 1982 thru 2000 includes:

Member of the President's General Advisory Committee on Arms Control - Reagan Administration (1982 - 1986);
President Reagan's Special Envoy on the Law of the Sea Treaty (1982 - 1983);
Senior Advisor to President Reagan's Panel on Strategic Systems (1983 - 1984);
Member of the U.S. Joint Advisory Commission on U.S./Japan Relations - Reagan Administration (1983 - 1984);
President Reagan's Special Envoy to the Middle East (1983 - 1984);
Member of the National Commission on the Public Service (1987 - 1990);
Member of the National Economic Commission (1988 - 1989);
Member of the Board of Visitors of the National Defense University (1988 - 1992);
Member of the Commission on U.S./Japan Relations (1989 - 1991);
FCC's High Definition Television Advisory Committee (1992 - 1993);
Chairman, Commission on the Ballistic Missile Threat to the United States (1998 - 1999);
Member of the U.S. Trade Deficit Review Commission (1999 - 2000); and
Chairman of the U.S. Commission to Assess National Security Space Management and Organization (2000).
Center for Security Policy
Project for the New American Century
Empower America
Freedom House

Rumsfeld's civic activities included service as a member of the National Academy of Public Administration and a member of the boards of trustees of the Gerald R. Ford Foundation, the Eisenhower Exchange Fellowships, the Hoover Institution at Stanford University, and the National Park Foundation. He was also a member of the U.S./Russia Business Forum and Chairman of the Congressional Leadership's National Security Advisory Group.

Rumsfeld was active in the Project for the New American Century, which in September 2000 proposed to invade Iraq.

On January 20, 2001, Donald H. Rumsfeld was sworn in as the 21st U.S. Secretary of Defense. He was the oldest Secretary of Defense to serve at the age of 69.

Detailed abstract with links to follow...

DeltaChaos

[Edited on 8-3-2004 by DeltaChaos]

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Known As: The man behind Rumsfeld and the man whispering "broader war" into President Bush's ear, is the Ithaca native and mathematician who factors worst-case scenarios into his policy equations.

Born: in New York on Dec. 22, 1943.

Schooling: Wolfowitz received his A.B. degree in mathematics and chemistry from Cornell University in 1965, and earned an M.A. and Ph.D. from the University of Chicago in political science and economics. His father, a noted mathematician, was less than approving when his son chose political science for his doctorate.

Awards for Public Service:
The Presidential Citizen's Medal,
The Department of Defense's Distinguished Public Service Medal,
The Department of State's Distinguished Honor Award,
The Department of Defense's Distinguished Civilian Service Medal, and
The Arms Control and Disarmament Agency's Distinguished Honor Award.

Professional Career:
Dr. Wolfowitz taught previously at Yale (1970-73) and Johns Hopkins (1981). In 1993, he was the George F. Kennan Professor of National Security Strategy at the National War College. He has written widely on the subject of national strategy and foreign policy and was a member of the advisory boards of the journals Foreign Affairs and National Interest .

Four years (1973-77) in the Arms Control and Disarmament Agency, working on the Strategic Arms Limitation Talks and a number of nuclear nonproliferation issues; and
A year as a Management Intern at the Bureau of the Budget (1966-67).

Pentagon tour as Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Regional Programs (1977-80), where he helped create the force that later became the United States Central Command and initiated the Maritime Pre-positioning Ships, the backbone of the initial U.S. deployment twelve years later in Operation Desert Shield.As a junior Pentagon official in 1977, he outlined a scenario in which Saddam Hussein would invade Kuwait and threaten Saudi Arabia. That outline, which became a reality 13 years later, sharply alienated other Carter administration officials who saw Saddam as a moderating influence.

Two years as head of the State Department's Policy Planning Staff (1981-82)

The served three and a half years as Assistant Secretary of State for East Asian and Pacific Affairs, where he was in charge of U.S. relations with more than twenty countries. In addition to contributing to substantial improvements in U.S. relations with Japan and China, Assistant Secretary Wolfowitz played a central role in coordinating the U.S. policy toward the Philippines that supported a peaceful transition from the dictatorship of Ferdinand Marcos to democracy.

During the Reagan administration, Dr. Wolfowitz served for three years as U.S. Ambassador to Indonesia - the fourth largest country in the world and the largest in the Moslem world. There he earned a reputation as a highly popular and effective Ambassador, a tough negotiator on behalf of American intellectual property owners, and a public advocate of political openness and democratic values. During his tenure, Embassy Jakarta was cited as one of the four best-managed embassies inspected in 1988.

From 1989 to 1993, Dr. Wolfowitz served as Under Secretary of Defense for Policy in charge of the 700-person defense policy team that was responsible to Secretary Dick Cheney for matters concerning strategy, plans, and policy. During this period Secretary Wolfowitz and his staff had major responsibilities for the reshaping of strategy and force posture at the end of the Cold War.

Under his leadership, the Policy Staff played a major role in reviewing war plans for the Gulf War, and developing and executing plans that successfully raised more than $50 billion in Allied financial support for the war and prevented Iraq from opening a second front with Israel. Other key initiatives included the development of the Regional Defense Strategy, the Base Force, and two presidential nuclear initiatives that led to the elimination of tens of thousands of U.S. and Soviet nuclear weapons

For the last seven years, Dr. Wolfowitz has served as Dean and Professor of International Relations at the Paul H. Nitze School of Advanced International Studies (SAIS) of The Johns Hopkins University. SAIS is widely regarded as one of the world's leading graduate schools of international relations with 750 students, studying on campuses in Washington, D.C.; Nanjing, China; and Bologna, Italy. As Dean, he led a successful capital campaign that raised more than $75 million and doubled the school's endowment. Also under his leadership, the curriculum and facilities were modernized and new faculty and programs were added to shift the school's focus from the Cold War to the era of globalization.

February 5, 2001, President Bush announced his intention to nominate Dr. Paul Wolfowitz to be Deputy Secretary of Defense. He was unanimously confirmed by the Senate on Feb. 28th and sworn in March 2, 2001 as the 28th Deputy Secretary of Defense. This is Dr. Wolfowitz's third tour of duty in the Pentagon.

Noted Trends:

Under his leadership at Paul H. Nitze School of Advanced International Studies, the curriculum and facilities were modernized and new faculty and programs were added to shift the school's focus from the Cold War to the era of globalization.

Hypothesis: Aware of the trend of globalization, may hold connections to multinational corporations. More information to come from this.

As a junior Pentagon official in 1977, he outlined a scenario in which Saddam Hussein would invade Kuwait and threaten Saudi Arabia. That outline, which became a reality 13 years later, sharply alienated other Carter administration officials who saw Saddam as a moderating influence.

Wolfowitz now describes Saddam as a "leopard who won't change" and advocates overthrowing his government --the goal he was apparently referring to when he spoke of "ending states."

In 1998, testifying before Congress as a military analyst, he advised the United States to set up an opposition government in southern Iraq.

Laurie Mylroie, an Iraq analyst and friend of Wolfowitz, says he made up his mind on Iraq when she shared with him circumstantial evidence linking Iraqi intelligence to Ramzi Yousef, the planner of the 1993 World Trade Center bombing.

"Wolfowitz takes the long view of Saddam," she said.
In a 1996 interview with "Studies in Intelligence," a CIA journal, Wolfowitz described "managing uncertainty," his policymaking manifesto.

"In his view ... the serious policy-maker cannot ignore a 10-percent likelihood that could have a major impact on U.S. security, much less a 40 percent likelihood," CIA analyst Jack Davis wrote.

Hypothesis: Wolfowitz has long been a proponent of the Iraq War as evidenced by the above quotations and facts. May have gained money or increased influence due to the conflict. More information forthcoming.

Worrying about unlikely threats also has made him one of this administration's most outspoken advocates of missile defense.

Key initiatives included the development of the Regional
Defense Strategy, the Base Force, and two presidential nuclear initiatives that led to the elimination of tens of thousands of U.S. and Soviet nuclear weapons.

Four years (1973-77) in the Arms Control and Disarmament Agency, working on the Strategic Arms Limitation Talks and a number of nuclear nonproliferation issues.
Wolfowitz has emphasized the link between terror networks and sponsoring states. Last fall, he told NATO defense ministers in Brussels of an alarming connection between states that harbor terrorists and the states with programs to develop weapons of mass destruction.

Hypothesis: Wolfowitz has long been involved with programs that reduce WMD both Nationally and Internationally. Publicly quoted on the connection between terror states and WMD. So, it is possible that Mr. Wolfowitz has an ulterior motive as regarded to eliminating the Nuclear and other WMD of both the US and other nations abroad. Possible beliefs concerning NWO forthcoming.

Finally.

His Senate confirmation this year was unanimous and swift.

This is reiterated in all of his biographies, a clue perhaps?

Information Cited:

Official Biography

News Piece

Israeli American Relations Website

Future Research: Wolfowitz's participation in the ramp up to the Iraqi War over the last 30 years. Personal finance records. Quoted opinons concerning the NWO and future of the world. Participation in Arms Limitation Programs. Finally, why he is featured on a website concerning American and Israeli relations.

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 12:40 PM
link   
First, thanks to Agent47, slugfast, TrickmasterricK, and Dreamz for your excellent work so far, and for volunteering your time and effort in being a part of the team. I�ve wanted to research this information on my own for some time, but I knew what hard work it would be, so thank you again for your help in realizing one of my goals.

I just took a couple of days to escape the wilderness and venture into the �big city� (Salt Lake), so I haven�t been able to get any info up until now. It was great to come back and see such progress made!

SLUGFAST: In response to your question regarding internet search utilities, I�m mostly using google. I really need to find a good Boolean generator (I don�t know the language well). If anyone knows of one, let me know. I would be using the library a LOT if I still lived in SLC, for microfilm of newspaper articles, but since I live in Utah�s equivalent of South Park, I haven�t that luxury. Better than that would be a subscription to LexisNexis!

As far as the information content I�m looking for, with which I will create the final abstract: Just the facts. If you want, you can add your speculations and draw your conclusions, I�ll just leave them out of the final product. I envision a completely unbiased, non-partisan, opinion-free research paper. Professional. At some point, though, we'll all have to come to consensus about the final format of the finished product, whether it will be one big abstract, or one for each administration member, or what? Whatever form it ends up taking, it will be BIG. I imagine about a 15-20,000 word post at least. What I would rather do, and what would be easier, is just create a simple website. Maybe ATS would sponsor it. If it were text only (maybe with a small picture of the subject on the header of each), I think it would only take up about 25-50kb. If anyone knows about that stuff or has a good idea, or if you just think I'm an effing idiot, let me know. It's important!

But that�s the final product. Feel free to interject you personal feelings whenever you want. You are a person who is part of a team. And a leader cannot lead if he does not know whom he is leading. Your personalities are already what are making this project come together, and I welcome them.

I think I�ve decided the best technique for me will be to create a general timeline like the one I�ve posted above (really just one big cut and paste operation), then I�ll write up an original abstract with detail and hypertext.

You guys do whatever works best for you. We just need to crank out the info.

Also, I wanted to say that if you feel like you�re burning out, don�t feel like you�re obligated to do more than is enjoyable to you. I don�t think that this information is very exciting to anyone other than myself, I just feel the urgency to do something to make this information more concise and readily available to a greater number of sheeple. This is, was, and will continue to be my mission.

I might ask that you try to promote this research project to those who may be willing to take on one or two of the names still listed in blue or yellow. With the number of staff currently, I think this is looking like a 2-3, possibly 4 month project. With 3 or 4 more researchers, I think it could be cut almost in half. And with the division of work clearly defined, I believe that leading a large team wouldn�t be difficult. If one wanted to walk on and complete one name, and walk off, that would be great. Easy self-leadership. No prodding necessary, nice and neat.

If you haven�t noticed, I�m a modern-day dandyist. That�s my style. I'm also neurotic.

Again, thank you for your hard work and dedication, you are all scholars as well as gentlemen. Feel free to U2U or e-mail any questions you might have.

Currently playing: Tenacious D: Explosivo

"I am known as the kicker of animals..." -The Angel Natasha

DeltaChaos

[Edited on 6-3-2004 by DeltaChaos]

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I'd like to welcome Dreamstone to the team.

Dreamstone will be taking on the challenge of digging up the dirt on EPA Administrator My Kleavitt (my former state governor) and DCI George Tenet.

Leavitt should be hilarious!

Dreamstone, please take a post to introduce yourself to the rest of the team.

DC

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Fact:

Paul Wolfowitz, Deputy Defense Secretary. Received $300,000 from Hughes Electronics as co-chair of Nunn-Wolfowitz task force; Dean of Johns Hopkins U. School of Advanced International Studies

Fact:

On December 1, 1999 the Board of directors of Hughes Electronics Corporation approved the Nunn-Wolfowitz Taks Force Charter. The charter comissions former Senator Sam Nunn and Ambassador Paul Wolfowitz , supported by personnel from Kin & Spalding to make recommendations to the Board concerning any changes in Hughes' operations and procedures that may be necessary or desirable to ensure that it has in place a "best practices" standard for complying with the letter and spirit of U.S export control laws and regulations.

Fact:

Hughes Electronics Corporation is a world-leading provider of digital television entertainment, broadband satellite and network services, and global video and data broadcasting. It trades under the ticker symbol HS on the New York Stock Exchange and is 34 percent owned by Fox Entertainment Group, which is approximately 82 percent owned by News Corporation (NYSE: NWS, NWS.A).

Fact:

Hughes Network Systems (HNS) is the world's leading provider of broadband satellite network solutions for businesses and consumers, with more than 600,000 systems ordered or shipped in 85 countries. HNS pioneered the development of DIRECWAY�, the high-speed satellite Internet access services, and is a leading manufacturer of DIRECTV� satellite television receivers. In 2004, HNS will launch SPACEWAY, a high-capacity, next-generation Ka-band satellite system that will enable new multimedia applications. Headquartered in Germantown, Maryland, HNS maintains sales and support offices worldwide.

None of Wolfowitz involvement with Hughes is listed on his official biography.

Further Research Forthcomming: What the Task Force found, and what stakes Hughes has with International Events worldwide.

Wolfowitz Payment

www.kslaw.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Nunn-Wolfowitz Taskforce

Hughes Website

[Edited on 6-3-2004 by Agent47]

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Looking good guys, I got some more interesting info on Negroponte, but will have to take about a week off next week, so I will try to get most of it up by this Saturday (13th).

do we have any sort of deadline to work on?

Also guys keep an eye out for this Millenium Declaration, and see how many other people are involved in this... to me this has a somewhat parallel to all this NEW WORLD ORDER TALK, but whether it pans out to that or not, we will see.

well back to midterms and GMAT prep
-Slugfast

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Introduction

Hello everyone. I'm fairly new to ATS on the whole and the research section immediately interested me. I am student studying in international politics and philosophy with an added interest in English and Literature. I follow politics very closely and the oppurtunity to do some in depth research into the US political figures of the day sounds very rewarding, and I am sure will produce many interesting and enlightening results.

In the course of my research, I will be using various online sources including the standard news outlets as well as other specialized pages that I will provide links for as I encounter them. I also have access to a variety of scholarly journals via my schools databases as well limited access to LexisNexis. If anyone would like me to run a search through a database that they know of, I will be more than happy to check to see if I have access to it and if I do, I will e-mail as much as I can find. Just let me know.

Special thanks to ADVISOR and DeltaChaos for advising me on how to become part of this project. I look forward to working with everyone and lets see if we can't find some information to shake some things up.

Meddled

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 06:29 PM
link   
GW�s Financial History Outlined:

1978 Founded Arbusto Energy with $17,500 from his education trust fund and $3 million in funds from family friends and backers of Bush Sr's political aspirations. They made no money but got tax write-offs so they were quite happy.

1979 James Bath, a close family friend, pays $50,000 for 5% of Arbusto. Bath was U.S. representative for Salem bin Laden, Osama's wealthy Saudi father.

1982 George W renames bankrupt company Bush Exploration, sells 10% to Philip Uzielli for $1,000,000, and takes company public to raise $1,400,00.

1984 Bush Exploration (broke again) merges with Spectrum 7 Energy Corporation, owned by William DeWitt and Mercer Reynolds. Bush becomes CEO, gets 16.3%, and a salary of $75K. Reynolds is now ambassador to Switzerland.

1986Spectrum 7, nearly bankrupt, is acquired by Harken Energy Corp. Bush receives 227,000 shares of Harken stock and is made director and consultant to the company at up to $120K salary, $600k in stock options and a couple of hundred thousand in free or forgiven loans.

1987 Union Bank of Switzerland (UBS) provides $25 million cash infusion. Saudi Sheik Abdullah Bakhsh joins the board with 17.6% ownership.

1989 Harken hides losses by selling Aloha Petroleum, a subsidiary to insiders for 12 million, $12 million of which a loan held by Harken. The $8 million (supposed) profit on the sale is counted as Harken income by Arthur Andersen, the accountant.

1989 DeWitt and Reynolds help Bush buy the Texas Rangers for $86 million. Bush invests $500K (borrowed on his Harken stock), gets 10% and becomes the public half of a general management duo with Rusty Rose. A new $135M stadium is built with taxpayer money for the team, which it eventually owns.

1989 At a December meeting of the Board of Directors of Harken, George W signs off on use of a recently created Cayman Island subsidiary to pursue company's $25 million contract to drill for oil off the coast of Bahrain.

1990 In January, Bahrain signs a exclusive oil drilling with Harken to the surprise of analysts. Harken stock shoot up in value.

1990 At March 14 Harken Board of Director's meeting, Bush is appointed as the chairman of a board committee to investigate the restructuring of $12 million in secured notes held by the group of Harken insiders who, in 1989, purchased the Aloha Petroleum subsidiary from Harken. Board also approves sale of Aloha.

1990 June 22: W. sells his Harken stock for $848,560 - two weeks before $23 million in losses revealed. He pays the Rangers loan out of the proceeds.

1990 In July, Aloha Petroleum sold to Advance Petroleum Marketing, which relieves the associated debt. Advance Petroleum was owned by David Halbert who had invited GWB to invest $10k or so in Allied Home Pharmacy several years earlier which yielded GWB up to a million in 96.

1990 Iraq invades Kuwait

1991 April: SEC investigates GWB for failing to report Insider Trading of Harken Energy stock. The investigation was led by James Doty, a friend and business lawyer for Bush in the past.

1993 October: GWB asks for letter from the SEC regarding the investigation. The letter, signed by SEC Associate Director Bruce A. Hiler, specifically refuses to exonerate him or to preclude further SEC actions.

Profession:

In the West Texas energy business, George W. Bush started out researching who owned mineral rights. He later traded mineral and royalty interests and invested in drilling prospects. He had started his own oil and gas company by 1978, taking $17,000 from his education trust fund to set up Arbusto Energy. The company fell on hard times when oil prices fell. He made several attempts to revive the business, first by changing the company's name and later by merging with other companies. After several setbacks, in 1990, Bush sold his remaining stock options and left the oil business.

Arbusto Energy:

Major Players:

James Bath- a Houstonian and close family friend. Gave Bush $ 50,000 for a 5 percent stake in Arbusto. At the time, Bath was the sole U.S. business representative for Salem bin Laden, head of the wealthy Saudi Arabian family and a brother (one of 17) to Osama bin Laden. It has long been suspected, but never proven, that the Arbusto money came directly from Salem bin Laden. In a statement issued shortly after the September 11 attacks, the White House vehemently denied the connection, insisting that Bath invested his own money, not Salem bin Laden's, in Arbusto.

According to a 1976-trust agreement, drawn shortly after Bush was appointed director of the Central Intelligence Agency, Saudi Sheik Salem M. Binladen appointed Bath as his business representative in Houston. Binladen, along with his brothers, owns Binladen Brothers Construction, one of the largest construction companies in the Middle East. According to sources, Bath claimed that he had assisted the CIA in a liaison role with Saudi Arabia since 1976. Bath has previously denied having worked for the CIA. In a sworn deposition, Bath said he was the sole director of Skyway Aircraft Leasing Ltd., a company that a court document shows is owned by Khaled bin Mahfouz. Bin Mahfouz had been a major shareholder in the Bank of Credit and Commerce International, a banking empire that has been accused of money laundering and of using Mideast oil money to seek ties to political leaders in several countries. Mahfouz and his family own the National Commercial Bank of Saudi Arabia.

Salem bin Laden- The eldest of the bin Laden brothers (a half-brother of Osama bin Laden), he acted as the patriarch of the bin Laden family after the death of his father Mohammed bin Laden. Salem managed the family's extensive investment portfolio (thought to be valued at around $16 billion). In 1978, Salem invested a relatively small part of the family's wealth (around $2.02 million) in US-based investment company Carlyle Group. During the same period George H. W. Bush (then former director of the CIA and future President of the United States) was employed by Carlyle. Appointed James Bath to manage financial affairs in 1976.

Will Be adding more, just didn't want to load up the page.

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 07:08 PM
link   
John Ashcroft

Note
This is a cursory sketch of John Ashcroft: his personal, professional, and political history. There are also notes on various other projects he has attended and different debates on his success or failure as Attorney General. There will be more detailed information on individual subjects in later posts. I will edit this post if I feel the need to add to the Chronology or the notes.

Chronology

Personal History

Position: United States Attorney General
Born: 9 May 1942 - Chicago, IL
Grew up in Springfield, Missouri
His Father, J. Robert Ashcroft, was a minister in the Assembly of God Church
Attended Hillcrest High School in Springfield
Graduated with Honors from Yale University in 1964
Law Degree from University of Chicago in 1967
Before entering politics, he taught business law at Southwest Missouri State University
Family: He and his wife Janet have three children: Martha, John, and Andrew.
Religion: Assembly of God
Lifetime member of the National Rifle Association

Professional History

Co-Authored with his wife Janet Ashcroft, Law for Business and It's the Law
1967-1972 - Assistant Professor of Business, Southwest Missouri State University
1993-2000 - Attorney-at-Law, Suelthaus and Kaplan

Political History

1973-1975 - Missouri State Auditor
1975 - Missouri Assistant Attorney-General
1976-1985 - Attorney-General
1976-1985 - President of the National Association of Attorney's-General
1984 - Elected Governor of Missouri
1988 - Elected to serve a second term as Governor of Missouri
*he oversaw seven executions during his tenure as Governor
1989-90 - Served as Chairman of the Republican Governors' Association
1991 and 1992 - Served as Chairman of the National Governor's Association
1995-2000 - Elected as U.S. Senator from Missouri
2000 - Considered running for the Republican presidential nomination with the majority of his backing coming from the religious right.
2000 - After deciding not to run for President, he ran for Senate re-election but lost to Mel Carnahan, who was dead at the time of election. Carnahan's widow, Jean, became the Democratic candidate.
February 1, 2001 - Appointed by President Bush as United States Attorney General (Ashcroft recieved 42 negative votes in his battle for confirmation from the senate. This was the most negative votes ever cast against a nominee for attorney general)

Notes and Thoughts

Political Organizations

• National Chair
  • Education Commision of the States Chair
  • National Governors' Association
  • Republican Governors' Association
  • Singing Senators Quartet with Trent Lott, Larry Craig, and James Jeffords (Ashcroft is a Baritone)

Views
These will need further explanation, but that will have to be on another post. It would be too big to post all the various details here.
Pro-Death Penalty
Anti-Abortion
Anti Gay Rights
Anti Gun Control
Anti Pornography
Pro Patriot Act
Pro Drug War
Pro Tobacco

The Opposition

There are a number of points in which an opposition has formed around. Here are a few of those. (--not sure if these will fit in with the unbiased trend of the post. I can delete upon request)

• Ashcroft publicly opposed Ronnie White, a black judge, to the federal court bench. White had previously killed a messure in Missouri that would have disallowed most state abortions.(One of the biggest, if not the biggest criticism of Ashcroft is that he is a blatant racist; more details coming soon)
  • There have been allegations that Ashcroft employed illegal fund-raising operations during his various campaigns for office in Missouri.
  • He has continuously and blatantly expressed his distaste for homosexuals and what he considers "reputable conduct."

Sources:
news.bbc.co.uk...
www.issues2000.org...
www.vote-smart.org...

[Edited on 8-3-2004 by meddled]

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Well, let me first start out by indentifying myself to everyone...My name is James Black (I like to be called Jim, or Milton :lol
, and I am looking forward to this research project! I would also like to thank ADVISOR, and DeltaChaos for granting me the privlege to take part in this! Furthermore, I would like to wish the best of luck to the team, and I hope for some great results!

Basic Facts

Full Name: Richard B. Cheney
Date of birth: 30 January 1941
Location of birth: Lincoln, Nebraska, USA
Height: 5' 10"
He is married to Lynne Cheney and they have two children, he served as the congressional representative from Wyoming, Served as U.S. Secretary of Defense under George Bush, Served as President Gerald Ford's Chief of Staff, became Vice president elect to George W. Bush on the 13th of December 2000. A recipient of the Presidential Medal of Freedom by President George H.W. Bush in 1991.

Well, thats his basic introduction. I'm going to begin some indept research now, I'll be using lots of resources including my local library...

Jim Black

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Quotes by and about John Ashcroft

On Abortion

"Ashcroft, the man who won't let the sun go down on gun-buying records, has sent out process servers to go knocking on the doors of six of the nation's Planned Parenthood offices -- one of them in Los Angeles and another in San Diego -- with subpoenas demanding those most private of records: medical data on thousands of patients, because he's being sued over a new law making so-called partial birth abortion a federal crime." The Los Angeles Times March 9, 2004 - Patt Morrison

WASHINGTON - The Justice Department sought Monday to bar doctors from testifying in a lawsuit challenging the Partial-Birth Abortion Act unless the government gains access to their patients' medical records. The Justice Department motion filed in U.S. District Court in New York also points out that the National Abortion Federation, a professional association of abortion providers, has argued previously that patient records are essential to determining a procedure's medical necessity. The Bush administration has been criticized broadly by abortion rights groups and privacy advocates for seeking the records, even though Attorney General John Ashcroft insists that patient names and personal information would be removed before government lawyers get them. The Houston Chronicle March 2, 2004 - National Briefs

- this is in reference to the Partial Birth Abortion Act pushed through the House and the Senate in September and October of 2003. It was largely supported by Ashcroft. The bill was controversial because it only banned one type of abortion and its critics claimed that it did nothing to protect unborn children from other types of abortion. It is also claimed that there was nothing in the bill to allow for "at risk" mothers whose health may be in jeopardy.

On the Patriot Act

ASHCROFT: "Well, I think it's important for people to understand how this Patriot Act strengthens our hand against terror while it respects the rights and liberties of the American people, and there are just a couple of primary components of the act.
One is, it took the wall down that used to exist between the intelligence community and the law enforcement community. We need to be able to get all the information into the hands of all the people who defend against terror, and having these separate arenas where some of the facts were known to some and other facts were known to others, that was bad, and we've improved our circumstance dramatically by doing that.
Secondly, we've taken a number of authorities, things that are used in the criminal law against, say, drug dealers and organized criminals. Those things are now available for use against terrorists, things like the so-called roving wiretap, where you can follow the different phones that a criminal or terrorist uses instead of having to get a new court order for every phone that they switch to.
And those kinds of powers and authorities have helped us, and the people deserve an opportunity to know about that." Interview with Larry King on Larry King Live aired on September 11, 2003

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KING: "So despite the criticism you hear, you have no concerns that civil liberties are being affected?"

ASHCROFT: "You know, under the Patriot Act, not only is every case is a case that is overseen by a federal judge whose job it is to make sure that the law is followed and that liberties are respected, so you have that case-specific supervision by the judicial branch -- the Patriot Act requires that a comprehensive report be given to the Congress on a twice a year basis.
So the Congress looks at these things very carefully, and there hasn't been any evidence of abuse according to the most recent statements I've seen out of the Congress. There -- and of course, I don't believe we've had any abuse here. All of these cases are individually reviewed by the federal courts, federal judges." SAME

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the face of such opposition, Ashcroft has taken to the road to try to convince America of two somewhat contradictory propositions. On the one hand, he argues that without the PATRIOT Act, the government cannot protect Americans from terrorist atrocities. On the other, he insists that the PATRIOT Act contains only "modest, incremental changes in the law." Apparently, the PATRIOT Act is both crucial and negligible. - Salon.com "Patriot Missile" Michelle Goldberg

- this is in reference to a tour Ashcroft took leading up to the second anniversary of 9/11 to promote the Patriot Act and an attempt to silence its critics. Shortly after this, Ashcroft would try to push forth a bill nicknamed "Patriot II" which would allow for more governmental investigative power. The bill was shot down on a number of reasons before it was even voted upon. This has been Ashcroft's major push to affect policy in the last year, with the exception of his fight to end certain types of abortion. (read above)

All of these quotes were pulled from LexisNexis.

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Hey guys I found some info on George Bush's bloodline off a David Icke site, and don't worry I ran a check on it this far, and I don't believe in teh Reptile stuff either, so give me some credit. I had some difficulty tracking this backwards at about the 13th Century area, as some of the records I had to search for the parents to find the kids (still giving the same result), due to spelling, or errors, or whatever, but here it is below. Have fun with it, and look for links with others.

www.davidicke.com...
tracked using Ancestory.com

--------------------------------------

MELISENDE
M. FULK 5 OF ANJOU
|
GEOFFREY PLANTAGENET (THE FAIR) OF ANJOU
M. MATILDA
|
HENRY 2 (KING OF ENGLAND)
M. ALIX DE PORHOET
M. ELEANOR OF AQUITAINE
|
JOHN (c. 1199-1216) *
M. ISABELLA OF ANGOULEME

JOHN (SON OF HENRY 2, c. 1199-1216) *
M. ISABELLA OF ANGOULEME
|
HENRY 3
M. ELEANOR OF PROVENCE
|
EDWARD 1 (c. 1290)
M. MARGARET OF FRANCE & ELEANOR OF CASTILE
_________________|_________________
| |
ELIZABTH EDWARD 2 (c. 1307-1327)
M. FERGUS, M.
LORD OF GALLOWAY
|
UCHTRED OF GALLOWAY
M. GUNNILDE OF DUNBAR (DES. ETHELRED 2, d.1016)
|
ROLAND, LORD OF GALLOWAY
M. ELENA DE MORVILLE
|
ALAN, LORD OF GALLOWAY
M. DAUGHTER OF HUGH DE LACY, EARL OF ULSTER
|
HELEN OF GALLOWAY
M. ROGER DE QUINCY (DES. HENRY 1, FR.,d.1060)
|
ELIZABETH DE QUINCY
M. ALEXANDER COMYN, 2ND EARL OF BUCHAN
|
ELIZABETH COMYN
M. GILBERT DE UMFREVILLE
|
ROBERT DE UMFREVILLE
M. LUCY DE KYME
|
ELIZABETH DE UMFREVILLE
M. GILBERT DE BOROGHDON
|
ELEANOR DE BOROGHDON
M. HENRY TALBOYS
|
WALTER TALBOYS
M. MARGRET TALBOYS
M. JOAN TALBOYS = ANDREW LUTTRELL
|
SIR JOHN TALBOYS
M. AGNES COKEFIELD
M. HAWISE LUTTRELL = SIR GODFREY HILTON
|
JOHN TALBOYS
M. KATHRINE CIBTHORPE
|
MARGARET TALBOYS *
M. JOHN AYSCOUGH *

MARGARET TALBOYS *
M. JOHN AYSCOUGH *
|
ELIZABETH AYSCOUGH
M. WILLIAM BOOTH
|
JOHN BOOTH
M. ANNE THIMBLEBY
|
ELEANOR BOOTH
M. EDWARD HAMBY
|
WILLIAM HAMBY
M. MARGARET BLEWETT
|
ROBERT HAMBY
M. ELIZABETH ARNOLD
|
CATHERINE HAMBY OF MASS.
M. EDWARD HUTCHINSON
|
ELISHA HUTCHINSON
M. HANNAH HAWKINS (1)
M. ELIZABETH CLARKE (2)
_________________|_________________
| |
EDWARD HUTCHINSON HANNAH HUTCHINSON
M. LYDIA FOSTER M. JOHN RUCK
| |
ELIZABETH HUTCHINSON HANNAH RUCK
M. NATHANIEL ROBBINS M. THEOPHILUS LILLIE
| |
EDWARD H. ROBBINS JOHN LILLIE
M. ELIZABETH MURRAY M. ABIGAIL BRECK
| |
ANNE JEAN ROBBINS ANNA LILLIE
M. JOSEPH LYMAN 3 M. SAMUEL HOWARD
| |
CATHERINE ROBBINS LYMAN HARRIET HOWARD
M. WARREN DELANO JR. M. SAMUEL PRESCOTT
PHILLIPS FAY
| |
SARA DELANO SAMUEL HOWARD FAY
M. JAMES ROOSEVELT M. SUSAN SHELLMAN
| |
FRANKLIN DELANO ROOSEVELT HARRIET ELEANOR FAY
M. ANNA ELEANOR ROOSEVELT M. JAMES SMITH BUSH
|
SAMUEL PRESCOTT BUSH
M. FLORA SHELDON
|
PRESCOTT SHELDON BUSH *
M. DOROTHY WALKER *
|
GEORGE HERBERT WALKER
BUSH
M. BARBARA PIERCE

NOTE: FRANKLIN DELANO ROOSEVELT WAS THE 32ND U.S. PRESIDENT, AND
GEORGE HERBERT WALKER BUSH, THE 41ST.

WEll shoot guys, the formatting is off, but you get the picture... its pretty interesting stuff, and I will vouch for as far as I searched, feel free to go farther

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join