It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush 'plans Iran air strike by August'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Bush 'plans Iran air strike by August'

www.atimes.com

Two key US senators briefed on the attack planned to go public with their opposition to the move, according to the source, but their projected New York Times op-ed piece has yet to appear.

...US plans an air strike against the Iranian Revolutionary Guards Corps (IRGC). The air strike would target the headquarters of the IRGC's elite Quds force. With an estimated strength of up to 90,000 fighters, the Quds' stated mission is to spread Iran's revolution of 1979 throughout the region.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Seems like if world war 3 is getting ready to begin, executive orders and martial law may be implemented... Is this the beginning? We shall see...

Kdial1

www.atimes.com

+2 more 
posted on May, 27 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
You know what?

I think he should do it ASAP and put the world out of their misery. WTH wasnts to hear threats everyday?

Get it over with, cowboy!

We know he's waiting to closer to election so he can declare a Police State.
Evil piece of@#$%.

Slimey @#$%&

/

Sorry, Op, i just hate to hear threats every day. Get it over with.

Sick so and so.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
This followed by the news excerpt claiming that exiled security forces within and from Iran would not only tolerate, but welcome U.S. airstrikes if they came briskly and swiftly.

Propoganda or truth? How can we know? I've got an idea. Connect PEOPLE. Make some friends from other countries.

The world we've set up is pathetic. The system we've set up is immoral and degressive.

I don't think Democracy is the best for everyone. It's not about a form of government (though it ultimately can be). As a general universal peace: Everyone is best for everyone. It's about the people united. Wars between countries are a reaction of peaceful hebetude excercised by the citizens of the planet.

[edit on 27-5-2008 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Here are just a few Executive Orders associated with FEMA that would suspend the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. These Executive Orders have been on record for nearly 30 years and could be enacted by the stroke of a Presidential pen:

* EXECUTIVE ORDER 10990 allows the government to take over all modes of transportation and control of highways and seaports.

* EXECUTIVE ORDER 10995 allows the government to seize and control the communication media.

* EXECUTIVE ORDER 10997 allows the government to take over all electrical power, gas, petroleum, fuels and minerals.

* EXECUTIVE ORDER 10998 allows the government to take over all food resources and farms.

* EXECUTIVE ORDER 11000 allows the government to mobilize civilians into work brigades under government supervision.

* EXECUTIVE ORDER 11001 allows the government to take over all health, education and welfare functions.

* EXECUTIVE ORDER 11002 designates the Postmaster General to operate a national registration of all persons.

* EXECUTIVE ORDER 11003 allows the government to take over all airports and aircraft, including commercial aircraft.

* EXECUTIVE ORDER 11004 allows the Housing and Finance Authority to relocate communities, build new housing with public funds, designate areas to be abandoned, and establish new locations for populations.

* EXECUTIVE ORDER 11005 allows the government to take over railroads, inland waterways and public storage facilities.

* EXECUTIVE ORDER 11051 specifies the responsibility of the Office of Emergency Planning and gives authorization to put all Executive Orders into effect in times of increased international tensions and economic or financial crisis.

* EXECUTIVE ORDER 11310 grants authority to the Department of Justice to enforce the plans set out in Executive Orders, to institute industrial support, to establish judicial and legislative liaison, to control all aliens, to operate penal and correctional institutions, and to advise and assist the President.

* EXECUTIVE ORDER 11049 assigns emergency preparedness function to federal departments and agencies, consolidating 21 operative Executive Orders issued over a fifteen year period.

* EXECUTIVE ORDER 11921 allows the Federal Emergency Preparedness Agency to develop plans to establish control over the mechanisms of production and distribution, of energy sources, wages, salaries, credit and the flow of money in U.S. financial institution in any undefined national emergency. It also provides that when a state of emergency is declared by the President, Congress cannot review the action for six months. source

I have posted these before...but I would just like to add that if World War III starts this would be a good reason to sign these executive orders and start the N.W.O.

-Kdial1

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
You know the worst thing about all of this? It's that we have no control over what happens. We could set Iran off and they might nuke us. I absolutley despise the fact that these idiots in power can cost us our lives for the stupidest reasons.

It is complete BS
Us average Americans might die for these freaking idiots.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
LOL-what? Martial Law and executive orders because of war? Please do explain-i dont see the connection.

Originally posted by kdial1

Seems like if world war 3 is getting ready to begin, executive orders and martial law may be implemented... Is this the beginning? We shall see...

Kdial1

www.atimes.com

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by theendisnear69
We could set Iran off and they might nuke us.

Wait, how would this be possible?
I thought Iran is a loving country and is only persuing nuclear technology to generate power and has no interest in building nuclear weapons.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by theendisnear69

I feel your pain, but we're not powerless. Our problem is that we're not united either. The change must come from the ground up. These people are getting away with this stuff because we'd rather sit here on the computer and bitch about it. I'm as guilty as anyone, and I kick myself every time I ask myself "well Unit, what have you done about it?". If we would all get off of our respective arses, and take action, things would begin to change. It's hard for us all to even determine what exactly we can do, but it's the doing that's important. We're all to concerned with our 9 to 5's, getting the bills paid and food on the table. We're so worried about tomorrow, that we totally miss today. We're so caught up in building a life, that we forget to live it.

So I say make it a point, to make someones day better, every day. Spread the love so to speak.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
LOL-what? Martial Law and executive orders because of war? Please do explain-i dont see the connection.

Alright, if and this is an "if" World War III starts. There is a good possibility that the already failing economy will collapse. How you ask? Well lets say Major Cities in America were nuked. This would cause panic in the American people...riots, looting...absolute chaos...martial law would have to be enforced. As well as the majority of those executive orders.... That spell it out enough?

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

Anybody wonder why such top secret information is being "leaked" to the Asian Times website of all places?

Do you really think U.S. Senators are going to go to an Asian website with this type of information?

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by WhatTheory

I see you are trying to employ circular loop logic.

This thread may be of interest to you. It has a great OP by a modest author

Its like watching a tennis match, and the other side is suprised the ball is coming back

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
I see you are trying to employ circular loop logic.

No, just replying to a poster who probably wants his cake and wants to eat it too.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
The idea that Iran will "hit" us with nukes is laughable. One reason is that there is no deliver system that can lanch the required weight that far.

As for the "suitcase nuke", there are sever sites debunking this myth also.

op-for.com...

I believe that the real threat will be that of a flse flag op that leads to the implementation f martial law. As a people we hear the word NUKE and the 50's images come to mind.

If we do launch an attack on Iran - ALL BETS FOR THE CONTINUING EXISTENCE OF THE US IS OFF. Not because of the realiation ability of Iran, but beacuse of the greater threat of our own government taking over - without an exit strategy.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

Kdial the flaw I see in that would be who would enforce the martial law on a scale of that magnitude. First would have to be a recall of our armed forces to help support the exsisting enforcement agiences. I know the main argument would be merc groups such as Blackwater etc. Blackwater employes ex military with friends and family in America. They are in not bound as our service members are and would walk when presented with a scenario to police up Americans. Our service members would also walk at least quite a few would. All of this is based on my own experience so of course it is speculation but I dont see "The Enforcers" being mindless drones.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by cdoug1

The idea that Iran will "hit" us with nukes is laughable. One reason is that there is no deliver system that can lanch the required weight that far.

Wow, so you don't think that Iran has an Airforce? Or allies to do the hard hitting? Laughable??? Hardly!!!! Please provide evidence they cannot hit us, then I may start to believe you.

When they can monitor our Aircraft carriers without us knowing, what makes you think they cannot come into our airspace undetected? We have some of the most advanced radar systems on our ships. I was trained on these systems in the US navy. The fact that this incident with Iran happened without us knowing shocked me!!

Iranian UAV Shadowing USS Ronald Reagan

[edit on 27-5-2008 by kdial1]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Surely the real threat from the Iranians is them targeting allied troops In Iraq. They've had a lot of time to do their homework in respect to the location of bases in Iraq. I'm sure the the Iranians could do a lot of damage in Iraq if provoked.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
What is it about the month of August that freaks people out? If you search ATS you can find endless predictions just like this one every single year and each of them put the date in August.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

Thanks for the warning. I shall be visiting Iran again in August, like last year.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I been hearing about this airstrike for 2 years now.They are claiming its going to be against the reactors and not much else.Prolly be using those bunker busters.I believe there is 3 key locations and one of them part deep reinforced underground.I do believe if the us military dont do it,Israel stated they will do more then the job.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join