It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial / Alien Teleapathy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
First off, let me tell everyone here that ATS and any research I do is strictly an avocation. I'm no expert on the subject of telepathy or extraterrestrials... it happens to be what I am most interested in (on ATS). I don't think I'm somehow "chosen" or "special." I believe that every sentient being has latent telepathic potential.

Okay, let me pin down a few definitions...

Telepathy: non-verbal, non-somatic communication.
Communication: modulation of a given frequency, a manipulation of electrical current.

This is what I do know. The human brain operates at about 8hz-25hz, slower than the first Pentium chip right? Our "bus" or bandwidth however, is nearly unlimited. The brain and the body produce measurable current. Electricity has been shown to flow through the air. I'm not sure exactly how to model telepathic communication scientifically but, it is not is not such a leap (in my opinion) to believe that telepathy is possible.

As for "psycho-kinesis" and "astral travel," or anything having to do with the New Age cult-ure I am skeptical.

Ha! PR, I don't have to strain to project my mind outside my body, I'm imagining mental constipation. One could probably hurt oneself doing that. No, it is simple. What are you looking at right now? You are projecting your mind at whatever you focus on.

There are two types of telepathy that I am aware of:

Active Telepathy: Conscious attempt at communication.
Passive Telepathy: Always "on." A "sense."

I rarely ever initiate active telepathy on my own. When I do, it is with a specific purpose.

Hm, is there anything non-telepathic to compare it to? I suppose simply becoming very aware of your thoughts, your emotions as they pass through your mind would be a first step to understanding what telepathy is. Think of every construct in your mind as a token. Imagine sending these tokens. I recommend generic self-guided meditation for starters.

Self-generated EM fields do occur, and necessarily so--when you communicate in this way your mind is literally a transceiver. Your body is the antenna. So yes, secondary bio-electrical effects also occur: goose bumps; hair standing on end; muscle spasms.

The intensity varies. I do not have perfect control over this ability, I'm sure there are other x-factors with regards to intensity but I do not know what they are. I don't know what a controlled environment would look like!

The more I focus on the intended target the more clearly I can communicate with said target. Focus is not "straining" it's important to differentiate these ideas. Straining implies stressful effort. Straining would hinder or compromise my ability to communicate because it incurs additional irrelevant mental chatter.

"Focus" is a visual term. It does not describe precisely the action I take when I communicate telepathically, but it is close enough.

Humans? Yes I have consciously communicated telepathically with humans. Known targets over vast distances (800+ miles). I have had brief and intermittent communication with unknown targets (people I don't know), but these telepathic bridges were unstable.

In some cases the person was aware and surprised and instructed me to stop, even if the person unknowingly initiated contact.

It is my opinion that each person knows when someone thinks of them--they just don't "know" it. They lack confidence in this innate ability, because they are taught from a very young age that telepathy is a silly notion just like all the other "stuff" here on ATS.

Communication with extraterrestrials was fundamentally similar but waaay different in a few key areas.

Please see ET COMM post in this thread for information specific to extraterrestrial communication.

[edit on 23-5-2008 by telepath]

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
You have opened a new post on same subject without answering the questions put forth in last post of same origin one hour ago. Sir, your credibility is serously questionable here.
Good day

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Many people have asked me where/how/why/when I began to notice and use my latent and innate telepathic abilities. If you want to know, please follow this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

John,

I don't know what to say. I don't have any comparable experience (besides the raccoons and an inordinate fear of "The Terminator" when I was young), so please don't flame me. Also, I'm out of time right now. I really have to leave the house. TTYL.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Not flaming. Just mentioning the obvious. If you start a topic finish or follow up with it before starting another of exact same content.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I am curious are you willing to do some experiments?

btw you mentioned the speed at which the human brain functions, however it should be noted that it can and does speed up when necessary.

Adrenaline can I believe speed up the brain thought process substantially.

I fell from only one floor to another once when I was young and it took what felt like several minutes to fall a total of about 12 ft. the second I realized I was in free fall my brain kicked into super over drive and started calculating how far I was falling where I was going to land, how I should land and then I had to actually WAIT for the impact once I had decided the best position to land in.

It felt like such a long time when in fact it happened very fast.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I for one I'm very skeptical at the notion that we homo sapiens have the ability to communicate through telepathy. It would take a evolutionary step or more than likely an artificial device for us to gain that ability.

The other thing is communicating with Aliens, we can not even listen to their signals with our instruments, I doubt that we would be at the same brain level to communicate with them this way.

[edit on 22-5-2008 by Bunch]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

NephraTari,

I hope you were okay. You can type at least. That's good. Experiment? What did you have in mind? Perhaps you should U2U me about this.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Bunch

Bunch, I do understand your skepticism. But consider this:

A two finger hand-stand.
Shaolin monks can do it.
It takes no "artificial device" to gain that ability.

This might seem like a funny example to you, but just try it some time! You might exclaim "That's impossible!" You'd be right... because at the moment you don't have the required knowledge or conditioning to do it.

Anyone is capable of doing a two-finger hand stand, and it doesn't take an evolutionary step.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Could you explain in detail how you communicate with Et? What do they say to you and you to them?

Also you may want to check this out:
dictionary.reference.com...

[edit on 23-5-2008 by antar]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

I've explained basic telepathy as I know it already. I will address the particulars of ET telepathy shortly. Bear in mind I'm not getting paid to do this. This is an avocation, as I've mentioned in previous threads, so please be patient.

Teleapathy? You mean telepathy correct? Yes? So? What is the significance of the dictionary definition? I mean, why are you bringing this to my attention?

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Reads like your ego is getting paid. The significance? Humm check out how you spell telepathy on the OP. As for treating members like students of the 101 club, think again.
My question, what is your process to speak with Et , what do they say to you and what do you say back to them. Honest question.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by telepath

Antar,

Chill out. You could've simply told me that I misspelled telepathy... instead of knifing me in the back with your dictionary link. That is passive-aggressive behavior.

"As for treating members like students of the 101 club, think again." What?! I speak and have always spoken for myself. Notice "as I know it." I just have a limited amount of energy to spend on this and the ET COMM post is not going to come any faster if you harass me about it.

IN THE MEAN TIME
Please check out my other threads.

If you want to know "what do they say to you and what do you say back to them" clickee here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sheesh,
LT

[edit on 23-5-2008 by telepath]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I think I was always a bit telepathic but I once found something stated by Edgar Cayce that I tried and found out more about how it worked. He said if you want to experience telepathy, find a friend and at the same time every day, send thoughts to each other and you'd understand how telepathy worked.

I did this with a friend for 6 weeks and nothing seemed too different to us. We were going to abandon the experiment but decided to keep going. Around 3 months we began to notice changes. We could see images of the other and what they were doing when we tried. We began picking up the thoughts as they were sometimes "audible" (like your mind chatter but not your thoughts) or combined with imagery. We became "synched" is the best way to put it.

So, I an experience one night that led me to think about telepathy with aliens. First off, I had read many stories of people over the years who claimed to be in contact with ET types or who were abducted. I had to ask myself 'why is it with all these stories, one thing is always the same...the ET types all used telepathy to communicate'? I noticed dreams were the same as well as OBEs..they all used telepathy. So I figure our species is telepathic as well as any of them but we don't use it. So, back to my experience. I was in bed and I heard what I thought was some voices in the distant hallway talking. I kept hearing this "chatter" in my head and tried to fine tune it to figure out what it was. What I heard next blew me away! As I focused on the faint voice it became more clear. I heard..."this is the Galactic Federation, can you hear me? Hello..this is the Galactic Federation" now I must say here I never believed any of those stories about this "Galactic Federation" which made it even more creepy. I was like, 'holy $, you guys are real?' while laughing in my head. It continued with me asking how this was happening. "They" said, "we have been trying to communicate with you for some time" and I jumped up and ended the whole thing never hearing from "them" again. I still am not sure I believe it although I heard what I heard.

So...I decided to initiate some type of telepathy some time later when I was more comfortable with the idea. But what to do? I decided to do a little Remote Viewing of a place I had heard long rumored to have an ET presence. It was a base under a city and so I sent my mind out to investigate. I "saw" what looked like a bunch of ants walking around on rock. My mind kept zooming in closer and closer until I saw what I can only describe as what people call the Gray ETs. As I was watching some, I saw one of them "step in front of my camera" (trying to describe how in a movie someone will step in front of the camera while you are watching things in the distance). It was one of these ET type beings and looked kinda whitish like she (it was more of a female voice in my head) was kinda dusted with white chalk dust. She said, 'You mustn't be here! Please leave immediately. Please realize I am blocking your mind from the others right now because you would come to serious harm if they discovered you. Please leave this place mentally and never return because next time I won't stop them."

NEEDLESS to say, I left and never let my mind venture back there. I know practically no one would believe it and that's cool! I don't believe it myself but I had the experience and to me, it was as real as anything else I experience in this reality.

I also seem to have come in contact with a 'boy' who lived in another dimension and lived in the Rings of Saturn. I know, I know...I laughed, too, but that was what he said. The only thing he showed me was how the Earth has an energy field type of grid around it and that you could send your thoughts to certain areas of the planet using this "grid" thing. He suggested that I send love to my planet on a daily basis. It was kinda neat!

top topics

join