It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should ATS members make this pledge?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
In light of the myriad of examples of people "commiting suicide" or dying/being killed under odd circumstances...

Here's the article I just ran into that got me thinking about this...
CONTROVERSIAL DEATH MY EYE!

Does a man who adores his wife and children plan a suicide so as to never see them again?
I THINK NOT.
Does a man who is so involved in causes to help Palestinian children plan a suicide at a time when his services are needed more than ever?
I THINK NOT.

Man found in Lady Bird Lake was teacher, FBI target

DC Madam commits suicide in Tarpon Springs
DC Madam Predicted She Would Be Suicided

Intelligence agent shot by police in broad daylight after high-speed chase

Serial Killer Team Drowning Victims Across The Country

... not to mention the lengthy list of dead microbiologists/scientists since 911...

... I just thought it might be a good idea for some of the ATS crowd to make the 'public pledge', albeit semi-anonymously, that 'we' by NO MEANS are EVER planning on commiting suicide. I figure I hear Alex Jones doing it often... and they have "The Round Table" at Project Camelot... I thought it might not be a bad idea for something like that here.

So... I don't need to elaborate on the 'why's', but I have not ever and do not ever intend nor plan on commiting suicide, no matter how crazy things may get. I will always 'fight to the death' -- whether that be against nature or man -- in order to survive.

RabbitChaser (and those tracking all our posts know who we are
)

**If you feel the need to follow suit, here's your thread... include your reasons or don't... but simply making the pledge can't hurt

This can be considered fact and the below signature is null and void on this post only.

[edit on 5/12/2008 by RabbitChaser]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Odd, hmm kinda morbid thought train you got goin there. I don't think the PTB would be after me personally. But I don't plan on commiting suicide any time soon.

My mind might change in the future. I don't know. I just don't go making pledges that I might not keep. You never know what's going to happen down the road and I would hate to break a promise.

Besides ATS isn't really a cult. So I don't see the government spinning a wide massicre of ATS members as being a ritual suicide pact.

I mean that would be difficult to fabricate.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
huh.
Interesting.

I don't think anyone here is close to exposing any big secrets and aren't in danger of being whacked by any gov't official. But you never know...

I'd say go ahead and make a special thread and nail it to the top of the ATS Business forum. Anyone who wants to make a public declaration could do so. Have it dated, have it witnessed (somehow) etc.

But honestly, I dont' think that doing so anon. on the internet will hold any water. It would have to be a dated and notorized document IRL or something ...

But if you feel moved to create a thread ... go for it.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I was thinking about making this thread and you made it for me. Cool.

I, Eric Dubay, writer of The Atlantean Conspiracy will NEVER kill myself. I, Freight Tomsen, will never leave ATS unless banned, killed, or the global conspiracy falls and we have nothing left to talk about. If I stop posting on ATS, it isn't because I gave up on free humanity! We're going to bring down this Royal/Vatican/Secret Society controlled New World Order! Aarrgghh! I'm listening to Alex Jones right now!! Can you tell!?

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Great idea

I tell my friends and family all the time that I will never kill myself, and should something happen to me that I did not take my own life.

I do that because I know alot of people and have heard about alot of people that have supposedly committed suicide, and they never showed any signs of doing it.

I had a close friend supposedly kill himself once. I knew he didn't. He was a close friend and I know that he would have talked to me about whatever drove him to kill himself.

It's not just coincidence that there are so many suicides.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
I don't think anyone here is close to exposing any big secrets and aren't in danger of being whacked by any gov't official. But you never know...

Thats right. You never know. One of us could start a thread based on nothing more than a personal observation or theory that is closer to the truth than we realise.

Non planned 'suicides' do happen more than we think. Without saying too much, I personally know of one particular 'suicide' that was (allegedly) 'organised' by one of our favorite societies.

Now having said that I think I should take this pledge.....I have no intention of going anywhere soon.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I can only speak for myself, but when God says it's my time, I'll go. But I feel that there's still too many people ignorant of their virtual slavery in America & need to be educated in the truth...So I'll be damned if I try to jump the gun against when God says it's my turn.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I for one, will never ever commit suicide. It just doesn't make any sense to me. Never has. I'm gonna die someday anyway, so what difference does it really make.

Even if I had to live the next century in a Mexican prison, if I could have a nice banana split right before I died, it would have been worth it.

top topics

join