It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Do You Think of Blackwater In Iraq?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Dave,

You and I have swapped a few U2U's back and forth about Blackwater, you even gave Me advice about putting a submission into DIGG, and I must say in public thank you so much for the kudos and advice. I have to ask you here, what do you think of the mercenary organization Blackwater and their role over in Iraq right now and their possible role within the boundaries of the United States of America in the near future if enacted through Homeland Security/FEMA in putting America under Martial Law in the case of a National Emergency, say for instance a hurricane, earthquake, or Heaven forbid "nuclear incident in order to bypass Posse Comitatus?

Blackwater : Right-Wing Conservative America, Whether You Like It Or Not...

I thought I'd include the link up there for you to peruse more in depth and possibly for any of the interested ATS'ers who might have a thought on it.

[edit on 10-5-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

[edit on 6/1/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Blackwater is already here. They were in New Orleans after Katrina, and there are many other groups other than Blackwater that are helping to "train" our local law enforcement.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by scarlett1125
Blackwater is already here. They were in New Orleans after Katrina, and there are many other groups other than Blackwater that are helping to "train" our local law enforcement.

I do believe someone mentions that within My thread as well as othr threads. It's not when they get here so much as what they are doing and when they will be doing it to everyone. Under Martial Law, Law Enforcement or military has the right to shoot on sight. It doesn't matter if you're not a looter. If you do not obey a direct order, under certain sets of protocols they can fire at will, even if you disagree with the order they have given you, even if it's something you disagree with and is against everything you believe in.

Op top of this, if you do not understand the order, and the person giving the order believes you are being difficult, they can pull that trigger. What if a mistake ensues and the person holding the M-16 or whatever weapon does not understand the misunderstanding and follows through on their orders without regards to human life. There are too many "what if's" for My liking.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
The BETTER question is what does Jesse Ventura, a former Navy Seal, thinks. Listen to Show 82 when it airs and find out from someone that knows these guys.

Dave

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dave Rabbit
The BETTER question is what does Jesse Ventura, a former Navy Seal, thinks. Listen to Show 82 when it airs and find out from someone that knows these guys.

Dave

I asked him in your thread, so I will be waiting to hear what Jesse Ventura had to say specifically about My question, as well as other ATS'ers questions.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

I'm waiting for this too, of course i'll have to wait for feedback as i won't be listening to the show.

SpartanKing, you remember how i went on about Blackwater's PR Firm?

I think it may serve to have a refresher before that show airs.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Okay, refresher how? On the Blackwater thread? I wish I had thought to ask Jesse Ventura about it, but I wasn't thinking about it at the time. Maybe he read the Blackwater thread, which would be cool.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Jesse states his case ---- ATS MIX Show 82

Listen To Jesse Ventura UNCENSORED

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dave Rabbit
Jesse states his case ---- ATS MIX Show 82

Listen To Jesse Ventura UNCENSORED

You guys ROCK!!!

Listening to it right now, this is My first ATS podcast for Me, both in listening to one as well as asking a guest questions.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
The FACT that blackwater exists

and there is hardly a ripple from the sold out to the enemy media

that by itself should be a warning to all,

but sadly it is only a warning to those who are aware.

The illegal civil [war of rebellion ] we had was also not understood by the troops, for if it were, all they had to do was refuse to participate in illegal orders, there never would have been a civil war, for it was and still is the right of every state to secede from the union if the union is found to be out of order by the state, any state!

My way of thinking is, if the war is legal, then there is no need for them.

Why do we need military, who have no accountability?

Perhaps it's to match our leaders who haven't been accountable for anything in years?

That would make sense!!! Am I wrong here?

We're in an illegal war which we can't even afford....whatever happened to take care of the homefront first?

Oh yeah, only patriots take care of their own citizens first! And the nwo whores have personal profits and other agendas to be loyal to first.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by toasted

Well, of course, which is why ATS is the perfect area to talk about it. Take a look at the TinWiki contributions about Blackwater as well as Greystone, Blackwater's offsrping.

TinWiki - Blackwater

TinWiki - Greystone

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Study your history. Look at what happens to EVERY COUNTRY that starts using mercenaries. There are no exceptions.

Don't believe me, or anyone else. Crack open a history book and find out how close to the end it is when countries start using mercenaries, instead of their own armies.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Why not let Blackwater fight all our wars! If thats what they enjoy doing. They get paid big bucks not like our military. I am an Army vet myself. I will tell you that I work at a Navy base that is 90% Navy Seals and Blackwater pays for "appreciation" picnics and such. I was there, at first I was mad, then I thought, what the hell let um pay for our guys fun! It was very uncomfortable!

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I think they are doing a hell of a job!! People unless you ever served in combat and seen the real hell of the day..... Don't belive what you see on tv!!! The enemy their fighting would kill you and your family as well... why? your AMERICAN. God bless black water and all the operators over seas!!! THE ONLY EASY DAY WAS YESTERDAY!!!

top topics

join